Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  

[Tencent] Produce Camp 2019 (P101 S2) Thread

Actually only 3/9 of X-NINE are now in the top 11. Although there are other WJJW boys they're not part of X-NINE.

Ah true. I forgot that some of them aren't really from X-Nine (like Zhennan or Xiaowen). But still, 5/6 of WJJW is a lot. It's the biggest % of trainees from the same company I've ever seen in the top 11 of a produce show lol.

Ah true. I forgot that some of them aren't really from X-Nine (like Zhennan or Xiaowen). But still, 5/6 of WJJW is a lot. It's the biggest % of trainees from the same company I've ever seen in the top 11 of a produce show lol.

I think either Di Xiaowen or Zhao Lei or both might not make into the top 11. Di Xiaowen has smaller fanbase and the others are just a bit complacent. If we see the votes gap (except for Zhennan, naturally), it's not that big.

Centers for next stage

voted by viewers like last season

Original song

~ èœ•å˜ - ZhenNan (WJJW)

~ 宣言 - Luoluo ( Yian Musical)

~ Beat Me lf You Can - Yan Xujia ( WJJW)

~ æ•¢ - Xiaowen ( WJJW)

~ 国王 - Chenyi ( individual trainee)

~ 给一个很爱的人 - Zhang Yanqi ( 態度音樂)

Edited by zetita

I think either Di Xiaowen or Zhao Lei or both might not make into the top 11. Di Xiaowen has smaller fanbase and the others are just a bit complacent. If we see the votes gap (except for Zhennan, naturally), it's not that big.

I’m actually hoping for Xiaowen to make it ngl. He’s too cute.

Do you think Zhang Yuan will make it btw? He’s still ranked very high, like 12-13. It’d be the oldest contestant to make it in a produce show ever omg. And his age gap with the youngest member (Luoluo probably?) is gonna be huge.

Centers for next stage

voted by viewers

Original song

~ èœ•å˜ - ZhenNan (WJJW)

~ 宣言 - Luoluo ( Yian Musical)

~ Beat Me lf You Can - Yan Xujia ( WJJW)

~ æ•¢ - Xioawen ( WJJW)

~ 国王 - Chenyi ( individual trainee)

~ 给一个很爱的人 - Zhang Yanqi ( 態度音樂)

OK maybe Xiaowen will debut after all.

I’m actually hoping for Xiaowen to make it ngl. He’s too cute.

Do you think Zhang Yuan will make it btw? He’s still ranked very high, like 12-13. It’d be the oldest contestant to make it in a produce show ever omg. And his age gap with the youngest member (Luoluo probably?) is gonna be huge.

He was just voted by viewers to be the center of his group, so maybe he'll make it after all.

Zhang Yuan is still up for the spot. PD101CN season 1 finale has so many surprises, so we don't know yet what will happen. The one I really want in is Niu Chao, but he's a bit too far away. Only hoping he'll make the top 20 to have a chance.

Edited by whitedove

He was just voted by viewers to be the center of his group, so maybe he'll make it after all.

Zhang Yuan is still up for the spot. PD101CN season 1 finale has so many surprises, so we don't know yet what will happen. The one I really want in is Niu Chao, but he's a bit too far away. Only hoping he'll make the top 20 to have a chance.

I love Niu Chao too. He’s talented and has such unique visuals. Kinda looks like a “emo†boy circa 2008 lmao.

I’m surprised Ma Xueyang was technically eliminated but then saved. I thought he was more popular to make the top 33 cut without any problem.

Sooo glad He Junxiong made it. But I'm also so sad that he's probably not gonna make it through the next round :'( 

He made a song called Shao nian zhi shi (with the help of some other participants as well) and the full version was released a couple days ago 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khZQaZ7Ph8g

Still sad that Li Xinyi and Li Yunrui ranking are still pretty low...they're both such great vocalists. 

I'm surprised that Liu Ye dropped down to 11th. Now he's no longer guaranteed to make it in the group either. 

I really want Lu Siheng to make it to the final 11. He's so funny and cute. He would make a good addition to the group. 

I love Niu Chao too. He’s talented and has such unique visuals. Kinda looks like a “emo†boy circa 2008 lmao.

I’m surprised Ma Xueyang was technically eliminated but then saved. I thought he was more popular to make the top 33 cut without any problem.

Actually some people on weibo mentioned that he kinda looked like Lin Gengxin, if he's an actor lol.

Ma Xueyang is one of the recommended students from this round. Plus,Top Combine are already so long ago unlike X-NINE who are more 'recent'.

I also thought Liu Ye could've breezed through like Xukun and Pinlin did, but maybe I overestimated him. It'd be a shame if he didn't make the final group though, someone popular gotta balance all those WJJW boys.

• Like 1

After hours of speculation (and there was even a topic about #晨艺去哪了# before!) circulating around, PDcamp finally announced Wang Chenyi's withdrawal from the show.

Haven't watched the latest eps but the last elimination eps was good. I like this kind of elimination format much better, much more fun to watch.

Coud somebody please explane to me why Zhou Zhennan looked so shookt with the song he became 

And from witch artist it is 

I dont realy understant the hole context in this scene

+ I really hope Yao Chen will go up in top 11 Nannan and his frendship is gold

If you mean from eps 7 then those are original songs composed for them. Nannan reacted like that because he wasn't sure that the song fitted him. The viewers got to vote for the center position for each song so the ones winning didn't get to choose their song. Actually almost all of them seemed a bit out of place for the song they got. 

• Like 1

Tencent and controversies are the real ship of the show. Too bad what happened to Wang Chenyi :(

Haven't watched the latest eps but the last elimination eps was good. I like this kind of elimination format much better, much more fun to watch.

If you mean from eps 7 then those are original songs composed for them. Nannan reacted like that because he wasn't sure that the song fitted him. The viewers got to vote for the center position for each song so the ones winning didn't get to choose their song. Actually almost all of them seemed a bit out of place for the song they got. 

Thanks for answering my Question 

I think he pult it up is performance was net and cool and sweet at the same time

This Saturday is Produce Camp final

1 pick vote spoilers

Real-time rankings at June 03 12:00:

1. Zhou Zhennan

2. Zhai Xiaowen

3. Xia Zhiguang

4. He Luoluo

5. Yao Chen

6. Zhang Yanqi

7. Yan Xujia

8. Zhao Rang

9. Liu Ye

10. Ren Hao

11. Zhao Lei

Omg Xiaowen rank

I m so happy for him 💖

qOi9Vp1.jpeg

Edited by zetita

Tencent and controversies are the real ship of the show. Too bad what happened to Wang Chenyi :(

He got removed from the show because too many bad press of being ugly :(

He got removed from the show because too many bad press of being ugly :(

And it's still Tencent's fault lol. Plus there are way 'uglier' people still on the show and in the top 11 even.

Tencent just wants 'their people' in the final lineup, just like how they didn't want Li Zixuan in Rocket Girls.

Wang Chenyi Withdraws from “Produce Camp 2019†and Fans are Revolted

https://38jiejie.com/2019/05/24/wang-chenyi-withdraws-from-produce-camp-2019-and-fans-are-revolted/

And then he's immediately hired by Hunan TV to be on Magical Chinese Characters lol. I wonder how Tencent's relationship with Hunan TV will be from now on. If it goes bad then R1SE and Rocket Girls might never get on shows like Happy Camp at all.