Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  

[Tencent] Produce Camp 2019 (P101 S2) Thread

Just realized that the 3 banana trainees were eliminated. This is really not banana year. Even the 3 guys that went to QCYN were eliminated in the first/second eliminations and only one made it to the top 20 and it was rumored to be rigged. In PC case, I guess it's understandable because they barely got any screentime tbh.

I'm also surprised almost all the AIF trainees were eliminated too when they got decent screentime :/

I haven't caught up. Only say EP1. How is this show compared to QCYN?

I haven't caught up. Only say EP1. How is this show compared to QCYN?

Very entertaining imo. I've only watched the first 2 episodes so far and the audition process is more entertaining than QCYN imo, but both are pretty similar in general.

So far none of the trainees I liked were kicked off, so that's good. 

Idk how I feel seeing how basically all of WJJW trainees are in top 11...It's just not fun like that. Might as well let WJJW debut their own group already. But this was more or less expected since there are members from X-NINE. 

Hoping to see some change as time goes on. 

Really want He Junxiong to make it to the top 11. He has such a nice voice, and he's such a cutie too. 

Li Xinyi honestly has a much lower rank than I thought. It's still top 20, but hopefully this'll change

So far none of the trainees I liked were kicked off, so that's good. 

Idk how I feel seeing how basically all of WJJW trainees are in top 11...It's just not fun like that. Might as well let WJJW debut their own group already. But this was more or less expected since there are members from X-NINE. 

Hoping to see some change as time goes on. 

Really want He Junxiong to make it to the top 11. He has such a nice voice, and he's such a cutie too. 

Li Xinyi honestly has a much lower rank than I thought. It's still top 20, but hopefully this'll change

This. I hope it changes too because while I like the WJJW boys, having the SIX of them in the final line up it's too much. It's basically half of X-Nine redebuting. I hope people like Junxiong, Yanrui, Jiafeng, Siheng, etc to rise more.

Btw, it's just me or the votes are pretty low? If i'm not mistaken even QCYN had higher votes for the first elimination.

Hi. This is my first time posting here. I had watch the first two episodes and it is interesting that Tencent had change the training of the theme song from the moment of suffering to the giant pile of comedy fest. Anyway, did anyone have watch the additional segments of Produce Camp? It is freaking hilarious. You don’t need subtitle to know the context, particularly this one:

They even have this kind of solo cam.

Edited by lurker24

I'm excited for next week's episode. 

The song choices for concept evaluation seem better than the first performance. 

I also find it funny how tencent chose to cover an Eric Chou song too. 

Coincidence or not? 

I'm excited for next week's episode. 

The song choices for concept evaluation seem better than the first performance. 

I also find it funny how tencent chose to cover an Eric Chou song too. 

Coincidence or not? 

I'd like another Gen Neo song

I'd like another Gen Neo song

Don't we all? 

I'm glad they're doing one of Tiger Hu's songs though. 

I actually like this one (but too bad it's for dance)

Can someone that knows Mandarin trying to check in weibo the information regarding with the composer of the Produce Camp theme song. Apparently, I get the information that it being produce by Japanese composer by the name Nakamura Daisuke.

Well about wjjw boyz I saw the ranking of episode 4 and yes is too much six members in the top 11

I saw episode 5 ranking and Peng Chuyue is out of top 11 now.

I dont think all x nine members will debut in the final group. I hope only 2.

I am sure that Zhennan and Zhiguang will debut. I dont know about the other members.

I want Xiaowen debut, He is so cute but he dont have pre fanbase like the others ðŸ™

Edited by zetita

Anyone is even following this show anymore? I watched until first eliminations (ep 4) in raw but the subbers stopped in ep 2. I have no clue what's even happening in the show anymore lol.

Well that was a long episode. 

Definitely much better performances than last time. 

I felt really bad for the first original song group. I actually prefer their song, but it's true that their performance wasn't the best. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObkfKd9ZTMo

I liked a lot of the dance groups. They were really fun to watch. My favorite was probably Handclap 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij0FK0XJeVE

My favorite vocal group was How are you. Was it just me or was the audio for their performance somewhat weird though? I felt like the background music was too loud and overpowered their vocals. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94W43TeunVI

RISE LI XINYI! HE NEEDS TO DEBUT WITH THAT TALENT OF HIS. 

Anyone is even following this show anymore? I watched until first eliminations (ep 4) in raw but the subbers stopped in ep 2. I have no clue what's even happening in the show anymore lol.

Worn out from watching all the previous shows, my attention has turned to cdramas for the time being, might binge the new episodes after a few weeks

I'm keeping up somehow. Though I do skip around here and there. 

The subbers are nearly the same people who are also doing QCYN and AFO, so basically this show is taking a turn lol. Since QCYN has finished being subbed now they might be more free to do this.

The subbers are nearly the same people who are also doing QCYN and AFO, so basically this show is taking a turn lol. Since QCYN has finished being subbed now they might be more free to do this.

Yeah, I heard they were very busy subbing the 3 shows at the same time lol.

How are the ranks so far? Last time I checked it out almost all WJJW was still top 11 lol.

How are the ranks so far? Last time I checked it out almost all WJJW was still top 11 lol.

I haven't watched the latest episode, but last week, Yao Chen was 10th and Peng Chuyue was out of top 11!

Not sure if I remember right, but I think Yao Chen dropped out of top 11, and Lu Siheng made it into top 11. 

I honestly still don't get how amazing singers like Li Yunrui and Li Xinyi can still be in the 20s. I'm actually surprised that Zhao Rang is staying in the top 11. I thought he'd drop out pretty quickly. 

Btw, this is the studio version of "Bing He Dong Lu", and it honestly sounds so good. 

I really wish we could see them perform this again when they get to practice it more. 

Edited by onesnowyday

Latest eps was great and good performances. I agree with the winning groups of the self composing and vocal category. The winning dance group was okay, technically their dance was the most difficult but the choreo was soso just a bunch of acrobatics mixed together. 

I like both songs from the self composing teams, performance wise Nan nan's team >> and their group dynamics + teamwork really was the best one for me. They achieved what they wanted with that performance, definitely memorable. Although I actually like the other team's song better, too bad with performance. 

Xinyi and Liu Te stood out the most this eps, I need Xinyi to join the top 11, he is my favorite vocalist of this season. I also need Niu Chao, Yao Chen and Jifeng up there then my picks are all in. Happy that Yao Chen rose this much, he deserves it. At least for now they're all safe from the next elimination and hopefully they'll all manage to stay until the last eps even if they won't make it all the way. 

Lastly I find it so funny that Liu Ye's nickname is now Liu Ya because of Aaron's mistake in the first eps. Whenever they call him they also need to imitate the voice lol! 

I just listened to the demos for the original songs, and they actually not bad. (Excuse the title translations, as they're probably not accurate)

Tui Bian (Transform) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZM5-LTyL_8

Guo Wang (King)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtGkoy-tq98

Beat me if you can 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBbVln3oSd4

Xuan Yan (Declare)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI_K7myJc_g

Gan (Dare) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ7vxkX2Sd4

Gei yi ge hen ai de ren (To give a lover) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBWfPnSqDNc

I also read some spoiler on Weibo that 

He Junxiong made it to the next round!

If this is true, I would be so happy. He deserves to be in this longer. 

Edited by onesnowyday

The latest top 11 after the second elimination round:

1. Zhou Zhennan

2. He Luoluo

3. Zhang Yanqi

4. Yan Xujia

5. Xia Zhiguang

6. Wang Chen Yi

7. Di Xiaowen

8. Zhao Rang

9. Zhao Lei

10. Lu Siheng

11. Liu Ye

Spoiler (top 33 + recommended students)

D63EqSLU0AAuNQu.jpg

The latest top 11 after the second elimination round:

1. Zhou Zhennan

2. He Luoluo

3. Zhang Yanqi

4. Yan Xujia

5. Xia Zhiguang

6. Wang Chen Yi

7. Di Xiaowen

8. Zhao Rang

9. Zhao Lei

10. Lu Siheng

11. Liu Ye

Spoiler (top 33 + recommended students)

D63EqSLU0AAuNQu.jpg

Omg, I can't believe 5/6 of Wajijiwa are still top 11. At this rate it's gonna be half of X-Nine re-debuting lmao.

Omg, I can't believe 5/6 of Wajijiwa are still top 11. At this rate it's gonna be half of X-Nine re-debuting lmao.

Actually only 3/9 of X-NINE are now in the top 11. Although there are other WJJW boys they're not part of X-NINE.

Coud somebody please explane to me why Zhou Zhennan looked so shookt with the song he became 

And from witch artist it is 

I dont realy understant the hole context in this scene

+ I really hope Yao Chen will go up in top 11 Nannan and his frendship is gold