• 5,666 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 19 May 2019 - 01:39 PM

Centers for next stage
voted by viewers
Original song

~ 蜕变 - ZhenNan (WJJW)
~ 宣言 - Luoluo ( Yian Musical)
~ Beat Me lf You Can - Yan Xujia ( WJJW)
~ 敢 - Xioawen ( WJJW)
~ 国王 - Chenyi ( individual trainee)
~ 给一个很爱的人 - Zhang Yanqi ( 態度音樂)

OK maybe Xiaowen will debut after all.

#182 whitedove

whitedove

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,666 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 19 May 2019 - 01:42 PM (Edited by whitedove, 19 May 2019 - 01:42 PM.)

I’m actually hoping for Xiaowen to make it ngl. He’s too cute.
Do you think Zhang Yuan will make it btw? He’s still ranked very high, like 12-13. It’d be the oldest contestant to make it in a produce show ever omg. And his age gap with the youngest member (Luoluo probably?) is gonna be huge.

He was just voted by viewers to be the center of his group, so maybe he'll make it after all.

Zhang Yuan is still up for the spot. PD101CN season 1 finale has so many surprises, so we don't know yet what will happen. The one I really want in is Niu Chao, but he's a bit too far away. Only hoping he'll make the top 20 to have a chance.

#183 Gilraen92

Gilraen92

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,869 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 02:23 PM

He was just voted by viewers to be the center of his group, so maybe he'll make it after all.

Zhang Yuan is still up for the spot. PD101CN season 1 finale has so many surprises, so we don't know yet what will happen. The one I really want in is Niu Chao, but he's a bit too far away. Only hoping he'll make the top 20 to have a chance.

I love Niu Chao too. He’s talented and has such unique visuals. Kinda looks like a “emo” boy circa 2008 lmao.
I’m surprised Ma Xueyang was technically eliminated but then saved. I thought he was more popular to make the top 33 cut without any problem.

#184 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,426 posts
  • Locationsrszd

Posted 19 May 2019 - 02:32 PM

Sooo glad He Junxiong made it. But I'm also so sad that he's probably not gonna make it through the next round :'( 

He made a song called Shao nian zhi shi (with the help of some other participants as well) and the full version was released a couple days ago 

Still sad that Li Xinyi and Li Yunrui ranking are still pretty low...they're both such great vocalists. 

I'm surprised that Liu Ye dropped down to 11th. Now he's no longer guaranteed to make it in the group either. 

I really want Lu Siheng to make it to the final 11. He's so funny and cute. He would make a good addition to the group. 

#185 whitedove

whitedove

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,666 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:34 AM

I love Niu Chao too. He’s talented and has such unique visuals. Kinda looks like a “emo” boy circa 2008 lmao.
I’m surprised Ma Xueyang was technically eliminated but then saved. I thought he was more popular to make the top 33 cut without any problem.

Actually some people on weibo mentioned that he kinda looked like Lin Gengxin, if he's an actor lol.

Ma Xueyang is one of the recommended students from this round. Plus,Top Combine are already so long ago unlike X-NINE who are more 'recent'.

I also thought Liu Ye could've breezed through like Xukun and Pinlin did, but maybe I overestimated him. It'd be a shame if he didn't make the final group though, someone popular gotta balance all those WJJW boys.

#186 zetita

zetita

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted Today, 01:38 AM

After hours of speculation (and there was even a topic about #晨艺去哪了# before!) circulating around, PDcamp finally announced Wang Chenyi's withdrawal from the show.

Up, Up and Away!