Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  

[Tencent] Produce Camp 2019 (P101 S2) Thread

looking forward to X-nine and Yang Feitong

side note:

if I'm reading it correctly, Casper (IP2) is rumored to join?!!!!

Edited by caren

There's already a rumored song list for the first evaluation.

not sure if it's true though, since there are at least two songs from season 1's evaluation. (speak chinese, loudly say i love you )

but i do believe that Calorie will be in it.

OMG, I almost choked when Alec Su started rapping....these mentors still got it

as they say, the older the ginger, the spicer. 

It is definitely more intense this season with the whole rule of the trainees who choose class A dropping to F if they can't get A for the initial evaluation. And from the preview, it seems like they only get one day (24 hours) to learn the theme song before reevaluations. 

They have these daily short (10 -15mins) videos of various trainees doing challenges. WIsh they had this for season one. 

Not sure if it's going to get subbed, but it's still quite entertaining

Overall, I really like the idea of having the two teams performing the same song but with different concepts/vibes. Also, I loved how some of the teams that performed first did a transition sequence before the other team's performances. Usually, I really enjoy listening to remixes and rearrangements but I think the trainees were better off performing the original version of the songs. 

There was also a disparity of members for some of the competing teams, like for there were 8 members in one team but their opponent had 4 or 5. what was that about?

Sign in to follow this