Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

What does Produce48's Yamada Noe have to do with the NGT48 Maho assault case?

38 replies to this topic

#21 sepgu

sepgu

Idol

• PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:35 PM

Yikes

#22 terryy78

terryy78

Idol

• PipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Locationdream

Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:05 AM

Well i quite like her character from produce 48 & she is seems close with gyuri so i quite dissapointed if this is true

#23 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,449 posts
  • LocationIn The Cosmic Nebular

Posted 15 January 2019 - 05:19 PM

It seems the news about this has reached to fans of her in Produce 48. I've been watching some Noe meme or moments fan-videos, and there are some nasy comments appearing lately. It's a shame, because she seems like a very likeable person. I hope this doesn't effect so much her relationship with Gyuri. Don't know if Gyuri knows about this yet. 

#24 gudetama

gudetama

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,347 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 05:49 PM

I remember the NGT drama sounding like high school drama, but things have taken such a dark turn. What an absolute toxic workplace.

#25 shocking blue

shocking blue

sloth (◕◡◕✿)

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,986 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:06 PM

I suddenly recall that incident about a year ago where supposedly Noe and another Team NIII member were sharing a hotel room with Rika and caused Rika to move out and pay for her own room because they were telling her she didn't deserve to be center. Back then I thought it was just a rumor but makes me wonder if it was true after all..

#26 myuu

myuu

(・ω<)☆

• PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:32 PM

Noe sweetie..

I don't want to believe she's a shitty person and I hope she hasn't been contributing to the toxicity

#27 AhMei

AhMei

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,239 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 10:55 PM

Disappointed if Noe is involved in this situation. The fact that she laughed at Maho is unlikable and awful.

#28 Mudko

Mudko

Idol

• PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 04:19 AM (Edited by Mudko, 17 January 2019 - 04:19 AM.)

#29 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,120 posts
  • LocationYuZhou is My Universe

Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:57 AM

Noe’s done for. And never heard of Tano Yuka so I couldn’t careless. Ugh these showroom videos are giving me really shitty vibes. The fact that they’re talking about their former Manager like this is pissing me off.

#30 gudetama

gudetama

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,347 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 02:19 PM

Noe’s done for. And never heard of Tano Yuka so I couldn’t careless. Ugh these showroom videos are giving me really shitty vibes. The fact that they’re talking about their former Manager like this is pissing me off.

Tano Yuko graduated from AKB last year and is not involved in this. Tano Ayaka is the NGT member being referenced.

#31 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,120 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 02:29 PM

Tano Yuko graduated from AKB last year and is not involved in this. Tano Ayaka is the NGT member being referenced.

That was autocorrect. I know it was Ayaka. But even then I still don’t know her.

#32 Riserise

Riserise

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 03:10 PM

Especially since that manager was a victim too.

These girls are rotten to the core. And all the hangers-on and bosses who allowed hangers-on to circle around those girls because they got something from it are the same.

#33 FentyHwang

FentyHwang

Trainee

• Pip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationTokyo

Posted 18 January 2019 - 07:17 AM

I suddenly recall that incident about a year ago where supposedly Noe and another Team NIII member were sharing a hotel room with Rika and caused Rika to move out and pay for her own room because they were telling her she didn't deserve to be center. Back then I thought it was just a rumor but makes me wonder if it was true after all..

I feel like Rika has definitely been bullied in that group. Poor girl, she was hated by fans for speaking up about the bullying in the group, for isolating herself, and for being a so called 'bitch' (I must admit i did not like her as well), all while multiple of her members were 10x worse than her, even going as far as to get their boyfriends to assault Maho. They were basically wolves in sheep's clothing.

#34 Riserise

Riserise

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 12:08 PM

I feel like Rika has definitely been bullied in that group. Poor girl, she was hated by fans for speaking up about the bullying in the group, for isolating herself, and for being a so called 'bitch' (I must admit i did not like her as well), all while multiple of her members were 10x worse than her, even going as far as to get their boyfriends to assault Maho. They were basically wolves in sheep's clothing.

Yes. It turned out Rika was the more honest one.

#35 Lilies

Lilies

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts
  • LocationWaiting for Baekho's mixtape

Posted Yesterday, 03:44 PM

I can't believe that the funny and energetic Noe from pd48 is a bully.I'm so disappointed, she was my fave in pd48.

#36 Rio Watanabe

Rio Watanabe

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:05 PM

so is Gyuri a mean girl too? You know what they say, birds of a feather flock together

#37 Euny

Euny

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted Today, 04:01 AM

Rika redemption arc

#38 Yirenism

Yirenism

Idol

• PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationNon-no Photoshoot

Posted Today, 05:13 AM

honestly things like this happens at school. sometimes you just hang out with people not necessarily bec they're kind/good people but bec of the cool factor / to be part of the popular clicque. like in Spider-Man, maryjane being friends with peter's bullies(spiderman) i'm guessing noe's in a similar situation, who knows

#39 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,120 posts

Posted Today, 07:28 AM

honestly things like this happens at school. sometimes you just hang out with people not necessarily bec they're kind/good people but bec of the cool factor / to be part of the popular clicque.
like in Spider-Man, maryjane being friends with peter's bullies(spiderman)
i'm guessing noe's in a similar situation, who knows

But she’s not just associates with the bullies but knows and was part of it. She was bunk mates with another NGt48 name rika and she along with another member had tried to make the other girl leave their room by making her isolated. Plus she knew what happened to their former female manager and Noe laughing at what Ataka has said in a video about losing 48kg as if it was mocking Maho. With Maryjane, at least she tried to stop some bullies from hurting others when fight occurred with Spider-Man. But with Noe she knows about things and didn’t speak up about it.

Up, Up and Away!