Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

What does Produce48's Yamada Noe have to do with the NGT48 Maho assault case?

25 replies to this topic

#1 beginkookie

beginkookie

Idol

• PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:01 PM

I'm not good with flow charts and tried to search more about her involvement on Twitter but it left me more confused but her name has been dropped a lot regarding this case 

Can anyone help clarify please? 

#2 ChooChoo

ChooChoo

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:07 PM

tenor.gif

#3 UMJI MOODS

UMJI MOODS

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,827 posts
  • LocationAll over

Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:08 PM

If you read under the timeline spoiler in this thread I understand that Maho unfollowed her along with three other members after the incident.

#4 Renos

Renos

❤~SKElitist~❤

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:10 PM (Edited by Renos, 12 January 2019 - 09:20 PM.)

Yamada Noe is one of the members Maho doesn't follow on Twitter

and i'm gonna post here what i posted in the AKB48 official thread:

Maho has said before that she has lost 4kg in 2 weeks out of severe stress (because of the assault incident)

in this showroom clip we see Ayakani saying she lost 4kg in 1 week while laughing , Noe seems confused at first so Ayakani repeated that again until Noe laughed in realization (this whole scene just indicates they were shading and mocking Maho)

i don't think she's directly involved with the assault attack on Maho , but she seems in the friends circle with the bad members in the group

#5 Lugoose

Lugoose

⋆ Xiumin's⎝(σ㉦σ)⎠Hoe ⋆

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,549 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:11 PM

because maho unfollowed people after the incident occurred which was the two members suspected to be the culprits and looking further into her followers list shows she doesn't follow noe but apparently she never followed noe in the first place so idk

#6 lgbtshinki

lgbtshinki

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,858 posts
  • Locationsaltylands

Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:24 PM

What I understood is that Noe is part of the troublemakers members, as in, she basically let guys in OR bring guys in anyways so she doesn't really cared about the case or didn't know about it. But we can't assume 100%.

Apparently she has nothing to do with the assault specifically?

#7 barbiedoll

barbiedoll

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:32 PM

Actually tbh, from the start i see noe, she look like she a mean girl irl. Sorry noe fan.

#8 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,078 posts
  • LocationYuZhou is My Universe

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:04 PM

Never really like her so I’m all good.

#9 KorAm

KorAm

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:26 PM

Holy fuck. Noe from PD48?

#10 headway

headway

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:31 PM

I never found her funny. Seemed like she would do anything to get more attention.

#11 CrayCray

CrayCray

They Call Me Baepsae

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,355 posts
  • LocationUhgood

Posted 13 January 2019 - 12:07 AM

Is this a bullying case or something bigger than that?

#12 SockMonkey

SockMonkey

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 12:44 AM (Edited by SockMonkey, 13 January 2019 - 12:45 AM.)

Maho has said before that she has lost 4kg in 2 weeks out of severe stress (because of the assault incident)
in this showroom clip we see Ayakani saying she lost 4kg in 1 week while laughing , Noe seems confused at first so Ayakani repeated that again until Noe laughed in realization (this whole scene just indicates they were shading and mocking Maho)

i don't think she's directly involved with the assault attack on Maho , but she seems in the friends circle with the bad members in the group

The fact she laughed... sorry I can't continue to stan

#13 Qas

Qas

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:31 AM (Edited by Qas, 13 January 2019 - 02:10 AM.)

Is this a bullying case or something bigger than that?

Noe herself is only implicated in bullying. Her laughing in that clip is some hideously over the top black hearted villain shit though so god knows how much she had a personal hand in it. She's mocking a groupmate who was (at this time not publicly known but Noe knew) physically assaulted by 2 men, one of whom was the speculated boyfriend of the girl she's laughing with. They're happy at that time because charges were dropped and the victim was stressed as fuck and losing weight, so they mocked her weight loss. 

#14 myall13

myall13

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • LocationA place of facts not delulu :))

Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:18 AM

wth how can they laughing like that while Maho has lost her weight because of stress wthplz.png

so disappointed in Noe 

#15 FentyHwang

FentyHwang

Trainee

• Pip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationTokyo

Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:37 AM (Edited by FentyHwang, 13 January 2019 - 02:37 AM.)

I remember when Rika Nakai said NGT was filled with bullies and then isolated herself from the group. Everyone started to hate on her and they even blamed this crime on her because she was an easy target as she was 'bitchy'. Look whats happening now... She must have been one of the members who were bullied.

#16 Midnight Circus

Midnight Circus

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts
  • LocationYadom. YADOM!!

Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:38 AM

Most team NIII seems shady as fuck.

#17 Waffle_28

Waffle_28

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:46 AM

she did give me mean girl vibes when i saw her on pd48

and her happy and clumsy personality was so forced af

#18 Qas

Qas

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:52 AM

I remember when Rika Nakai said NGT was filled with bullies and then isolated herself from the group. Everyone started to hate on her and they even blamed this crime on her because she was an easy target as she was 'bitchy'. Look whats happening now... She must have been one of the members who were bullied.

It seems Nakai vs most of NGT is the classic mean to your face vs backstabbing snake dichotomy

#19 Solfa

Solfa

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 12:57 PM

Holy fuck. Noe from PD48?

Yes.

So disappointing, I really liked her. Even if the actual incident was smaller than it seemed like the management wants it to be, that clearly left big scars in her and making fun of someone's trauma is not cool. 

#20 Sakurah

Sakurah

Idol

• PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:17 PM

damn shes totally in on what happened. That's disappointing.

Up, Up and Away!