ngt48 yamaguchi maho tano ayaka nishigata marina

27 replies to this topic

#21 Renos

Renos

❤~SKElitist~❤

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,270 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:06 PM

Techi seems to be depressed and kinda burned out around summer last yr. The timing coincide with her being overworked as well where she have to take a long hiatus for her health. There's that incident of someone throwing smoke bomb alleged at her HS lane around June but idk if it's related. If this is true that he also stalked her at this time then it's no wonder it is all part of her mental state getting worst

Mona was already on hiatus for poor health around the same time in summer when she stayed with her parents house in Niigata. That's when she was caught by Bunshun with a guy, tho she claimed to be childhood friend.

Also summer was when 46G made announcement of banning indivitual selling addresses of members. We know the guy is banned from keyaki events and then moved to niigata later bc NGT still allow him there so I can see why fans are drawing connections with this

I remember even back in 2017 Techi didn't enjoy it, her interviews were pretty sad. Atleast she has gotten some rest in the last year, although mostly I guess due to the pressure being too big. I don't really keep up with the atmosphere in the group but it seems to have gotten slightly better?

That's one thing they're doing decently in Keyaki management, being strict on fans' BS. Didn't think I'd ever compliment them. https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

I wish Japan took these privacy invasions/stalking cases more seriously and threw the culprits in prison.

it was also revealed that these stalkers and adresses sellers have got Keyaki46 Yui imaizuma and AKB48 Oda Erina adresses and personal info

BOTH Yui and Erina took a hiatus last year.... ohdearplz.png + Yui eventually graduated

#22 Qas

Qas

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:04 AM

Whoever the culprits turn out to be, I don't understand what they hoped to gain from this. Were they trying to intimidate Maho into quitting the group? Is she that much of a treat to other members?

Speculation!

Timeline in the OP answers this, as far as what Japanese internet seems to believe is real. Basically Maho was in a long running feud with some other girls who lived in the boarding house with her, because those girls kept bringing guys in and making noise. She had been publicly saying her neighbors make noise all night and it bothers her for at least a year. Maho was also complaining about them to management, which made her persona non grata among those members and their friends.

The assault may have been an attempt at intimidation or coercion that escalated abruptly when she fight or flight'd on the men ambushing her, since she believed at the time that they were there to harm her - and rightfully so, considering they were there to use threat of force and as soon as she tried to run they DID use force.

#23 Riserise

Riserise

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 11:55 AM (Edited by Riserise, 13 January 2019 - 11:58 AM.)

This thing just gets larger and more confusing, but one thing is for sure and it's that NGT needs to be cleaned out of trashy members and, even more urgently, the trash that gathers around them.

Yes, their failure to protect the members from hangers-on parasytes is what caused this mess.

Maho was right to warn management that those shady guys were hanging out there, and if they had taken that seriously, it wouldn't have happened.

By the way, why are all the guys involved so ugly?

#24 sepgu

sepgu

Idol

• PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:38 PM

this is so f***ed up damn

#25 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,120 posts
  • LocationYuZhou is My Universe

Posted 13 January 2019 - 06:40 PM

Yes, their failure to protect the members from hangers-on parasytes is what caused this mess.
Maho was right to warn management that those shady guys were hanging out there, and if they had taken that seriously, it wouldn't have happened.

By the way, why are all the guys involved so ugly?

Drinking, smoking, and drug addiction are the reasons.

The girls are lying and hope karma bites them back 10x.

#26 Sasori

Sasori

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,863 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 11:25 PM

Speculation!

Timeline in the OP answers this, as far as what Japanese internet seems to believe is real. Basically Maho was in a long running feud with some other girls who lived in the boarding house with her, because those girls kept bringing guys in and making noise. She had been publicly saying her neighbors make noise all night and it bothers her for at least a year. Maho was also complaining about them to management, which made her persona non grata among those members and their friends.

The assault may have been an attempt at intimidation or coercion that escalated abruptly when she fight or flight'd on the men ambushing her, since she believed at the time that they were there to harm her - and rightfully so, considering they were there to use threat of force and as soon as she tried to run they DID use force.

Thanks for the explanation!

#27 Yessey

Yessey

🌸

• PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:32 AM

giphy.gif

#28 Dalya

Dalya

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:24 AM (Edited by Dalya, 16 January 2019 - 04:58 AM.)

Gatanee’s tweet is such a pity party it’s ridiculous. Reminds me when scoundrels in movies say “my mother is sick and I have children” after they get caught.

~My sick mom came all the way to Niigata to tell me about my sick cat, and in the last month I’ve been sick too.~

She’s trying to say she’s been having it as hard as Maho this past month. I don’t see how this’s different from Ayakani’s “I lost 4kg in 1 week”.

Up, Up and Away!