ngt48 yamaguchi maho tano ayaka nishigata marina

27 replies to this topic

#1 Solfa

Solfa

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:36 PM

Their names have become public now, mentioned in Japanese media, so I'm not putting them under spoiler anymore:

Tano Ayaka

Nishigata Marina (two-part tweet)

Wotas says this isn't their usual writing style though, the tweets seem to be from the management instead.  

This is the timeline Internet detectives have come up with

Spoiler

And a flow chart

#2 SeeYaWithYou

SeeYaWithYou

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,816 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:42 PM

I dont believe for one second that those tweets came from them

Also please sign the petition if you haven't already! And share it on social media and in your fave artists' threads!!

http://chng.it/NhvVjGtH

#3 Frozen

Frozen

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:44 PM (Edited by Frozen, 12 January 2019 - 03:45 PM.)

Jnetz aren't convinced judging by the replies they're leaving under their tweets.

#4 BIade

BIade

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Location◁◁ ⠀ ⠀ ▮▮ ⠀ ⠀▷▷ 03:11│━━●━━━│08:09

Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:45 PM (Edited by BIade, 12 January 2019 - 03:48 PM.)

This keeps getting sketchier

#5 Riri

Riri

Nana's wife

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,604 posts
  • LocationTechi protection squad.

Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:46 PM (Edited by Riri, 12 January 2019 - 03:49 PM.)

All of this mess needs to be cleared up because God knows how many girls are either victims or included in all of this and the attackers and those who helped them all should be charged! This is such a serious matter

#6 MimiLbeaR

MimiLbeaR

Idol

• PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationExoplanet

Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:51 PM

All of this mess needs to be cleared up because God knows how many girls are either victims or included in all of this and the attackers and those who helped them all should be charged! This is such a serious matter

I agree

#7 Lugoose

Lugoose

⋆ Xiumin's⎝(σ㉦σ)⎠Hoe ⋆

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,549 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:52 PM

wow....

#8 abra

abra

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,737 posts
  • LocationSoju tastes sweet when your life gets bitter

Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:53 PM

This thing just gets larger and more confusing, but one thing is for sure and it's that NGT needs to be cleaned out of trashy members and, even more urgently, the trash that gathers around them.

#9 Kururugi

Kururugi

|ANTI|

• PipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:57 PM

I dont believe for one second that those tweets came from them

Also please sign the petition if you haven't already! And share it on social media and in your fave artists' threads!!

http://chng.it/NhvVjGtH

I exited after the first step does it still count

#10 Mudko

Mudko

Idol

• PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:59 PM (Edited by Mudko, 12 January 2019 - 04:00 PM.)

From what i gather both of these just happened to be posted right after a stream by Shuukan Bunshun where they just happened to say the biggest victims were these 2 girls in particular. And fans say it doesn't seem like their writing. And considering there was an implication of someone who is said to be involved and working with Bunshun which they haven't mentioned at all...

Yeah, NO. I don't buy it for a second.

#11 Renos

Renos

❤~SKElitist~❤

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:00 PM (Edited by Renos, 12 January 2019 - 04:01 PM.)

sure Jan....

#12 Solfa

Solfa

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:03 PM (Edited by Solfa, 12 January 2019 - 04:04 PM.)

This thing just gets larger and more confusing, but one thing is for sure and it's that NGT needs to be cleaned out of trashy members and, even more urgently, the trash that gathers around them.

If the internet detectives are right, the trash that gathers around them brings the management money, that's why they aren't doing anything towards them. This is a problem to the core of the entire NGT48 system, it needs a clean up starting there because they have allowed everything else to happen. Nothing is worse than when justice is trampled by money. 

#13 Rose.

Rose.

☾ BYULHARANG ☾

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,760 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:04 PM

The fact that her own groupmates have played a part on her incident made it worst. 

I hope she graduates soon. 

#14 discobread

discobread

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:04 PM (Edited by discobread, 12 January 2019 - 04:23 PM.)

They have such a lack of remorse in their statements.

Rather than wishing Maho well, they completely skirted around her assault and instead are trying to portray THEMSELVES as the real victims in all of this. 

#15 Solfa

Solfa

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:07 PM

From what i gather both of these just happened to be posted right after a stream by Shuukan Bunshun where they just happened to say the biggest victims were these 2 girls in particular. And fans say it doesn't seem like their writing. And considering there was an implication of someone who is said to be involved and working with Bunshun which they haven't mentioned at all...

Yeah, NO. I don't buy it for a second.

They were posted both in the same time and have the same writing style. Wotas think the management wrote them. 

#16 EVA02

EVA02

Techi's Cult Leader

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts
  • LocationIn EVA02's cockpit, cradling Asuka post mental breakdown

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:20 PM

This incident along with the recent "scandals" in Keyakizaka46 including Techi's behavior and Mona's abrupt departure just shows how immensely fucked up the AKS/Sony Music management is.

I feel incredibly bad for those girls. 

#17 abra

abra

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,737 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:09 PM (Edited by abra, 12 January 2019 - 06:09 PM.)

This incident along with the recent "scandals" in Keyakizaka46 including Techi's behavior and Mona's abrupt departure just shows how immensely fucked up the AKS/Sony Music management is.

I feel incredibly bad for those girls. 

What's with Techi's behaviour?

I know Keyaki has been messed up for atleast a couple of years now...

Mochichan mentioned some Keyaki girl in the AKB thread, it might have been Mona, who was targetted by one of the men involved in the Maho investigation (the "third man").

#18 mochichan

mochichan

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,223 posts
  • Location(ΦωΦ)

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:30 PM (Edited by mochichan, 12 January 2019 - 06:30 PM.)

What's with Techi's behaviour?
I know Keyaki has been messed up for atleast a couple of years now...

Mochichan mentioned some Keyaki girl in the AKB thread, it might have been Mona, who was targetted by one of the men involved in the Maho investigation (the "third man").

Techi seems to be depressed and kinda burned out around summer last yr. The timing coincide with her being overworked as well where she have to take a long hiatus for her health. There's that incident of someone throwing smoke bomb alleged at her HS lane around June but idk if it's related. If this is true that he also stalked her at this time then it's no wonder it is all part of her mental state getting worst

Mona was already on hiatus for poor health around the same time in summer when she stayed with her parents house in Niigata. That's when she was caught by Bunshun with a guy, tho she claimed to be childhood friend.

Also summer was when 46G made announcement of banning indivitual selling addresses of members. We know the guy is banned from keyaki events and then moved to niigata later bc NGT still allow him there so I can see why fans are drawing connections with this

#19 abra

abra

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,737 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:00 PM

Techi seems to be depressed and kinda burned out around summer last yr. The timing coincide with her being overworked as well where she have to take a long hiatus for her health. There's that incident of someone throwing smoke bomb alleged at her HS lane around June but idk if it's related. If this is true that he also stalked her at this time then it's no wonder it is all part of her mental state getting worst

Mona was already on hiatus for poor health around the same time in summer when she stayed with her parents house in Niigata. That's when she was caught by Bunshun with a guy, tho she claimed to be childhood friend.

Also summer was when 46G made announcement of banning indivitual selling addresses of members. We know the guy is banned from keyaki events and then moved to niigata later bc NGT still allow him there so I can see why fans are drawing connections with this

I remember even back in 2017 Techi didn't enjoy it, her interviews were pretty sad. Atleast she has gotten some rest in the last year, although mostly I guess due to the pressure being too big. I don't really keep up with the atmosphere in the group but it seems to have gotten slightly better?

That's one thing they're doing decently in Keyaki management, being strict on fans' BS. Didn't think I'd ever compliment them. 0u0plz.png

I wish Japan took these privacy invasions/stalking cases more seriously and threw the culprits in prison.

#20 Sasori

Sasori

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,845 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:53 PM

Whoever the culprits turn out to be, I don't understand what they hoped to gain from this. Were they trying to intimidate Maho into quitting the group? Is she that much of a treat to other members?

Up, Up and Away!