Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

Be honest: Have you ever cheated in a test? If yes, what method did you use?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#21 yerimmie

yerimmie

me+u

• PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:43 PM

My GCSE French writing exam was a classroom-based exam and we'd spent months beforehand writing and perfecting our drafts for it. I knew I'd never remember all five paragraphs well enough for the exam so I typed them all up, made the document at size 6 font and printed it. We were given dictionaries for the exam so I left my perfect paragraphs in there to copy word for word. The tiny cheat paragraphs worked perfectly.

#22 vvlvntinv

vvlvntinv

Idol

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 05:48 PM

Sometimes for Chemistry tests I may have 2 note cards to switch when I take a test. 

Most of the time I don't. 

#23 yeojins

yeojins

je suis calme

• OH! Press
  • 26,263 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:09 AM

I did online school for a year and to be honest, I cheated on pretty much everything, lol. They didn't have any program to monitor my desktop so if I wanted to Google something, it was incredibly easy to do so - especially when you can find the exact test question word for word with the answer.

#24 do kyungsoup

do kyungsoup

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 11:14 AM

our french teacher was that dumb to put blank versions of her tests online, so at home we look up the answers, write them down and put it as our lockscreen. then we put the phone on the desk and when we need an answer we just have to turn it on

Up, Up and Away!