To people who already stan TXT

74 replies to this topic

#61 kokochanel12

kokochanel12

Trainee

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Location?

Posted 11 January 2019 - 12:17 AM (Edited by kokochanel12, 11 January 2019 - 12:17 AM.)

It's strangely ironic

Armys dislike big companies and company stand,but by them supporting BTS , they've turned BH into a big company and many of them are already stanning TxT, essentially making them the thing they hate the most.

#62 vvlvntinv

vvlvntinv

Idol

• PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:02 AM

It is impossible to stan a group without knowing all the members. So people can't stan TXT, they are probably stanning to get more followers or people to like them or something??? Idk, seems fishy. I hope that the "stan a group before even knowing them" train stops because it is so stupid, you do not know anyone's personality within the group.

#63 Girth

Girth

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:25 AM

Alot of army's are going to end up just like the company stans they bash lol

But the guy is cute so i'll be paying attention to them.

They always seem to say one thing... but then do the complete opposite :lol:

#64 Sdm

Sdm

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:33 AM

Nah if people are already stanning it's because of their association with bts. Nothing to do with bighit. If that was the case then we would have people supporting homme and other bighit artists too.

#65 LaLisaMakesUSingLaaa

LaLisaMakesUSingLaaa

BLiNKeu

• PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationHidden In Lisa's Bangs

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:35 AM

Just because I'm interested in the group's debut doesn't mean I stan and I'm pretty sure that's true for a lot of people

#66 Aliens-United

Aliens-United

⌜Giant-Killer⌟

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,961 posts
  • LocationLying between my visual kings, AGUST D and his JUIY J, wondering if I should ever leave them for another and the answer is, 'Not Today' // Click on my sig to visit the SugaKookie thread

Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:13 AM

Nah if people are already stanning it's because of their association with bts. Nothing to do with bighit. If that was the case then we would have people supporting homme and other bighit artists too.

This.

#67 Anpanwoman

Anpanwoman

Trainee

• Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationBangtan's dorm

Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:26 AM

Some of you are so pressed lmao.That's a group that hasn't even debuted yes.A group which is from BTS' label.Of course many ARMYs and other people are curious about them.We support them and hype them up,there's nothing wrong.No one is actually stanning.The most of us are just excited and happy for those young boys.We will wait for their debut and if we like their music,concept and personality then we are going to stan.

The hypocrisy jumped out tho.

#68 Xoxo7

Xoxo7

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:54 AM

Alot of army's are going to end up just like the company stans they bash lol

#69 micropachycephalosaurus

micropachycephalosaurus

✧ ARMY ROACH ✧

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,558 posts
  • LocationJung Hoseok's nostrils

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:08 AM

lol some of these comments.

people are company stans because they like certain company's style. can we say we know bighit's style yet? nah people are intrested because it's bts' first hoobae group. it has everything to do with bts, nothing to do with bighit. bts privilege.

like, i doubt many are excited about sm's new girl group because they are red velvet's hoobae group (maybe some are idk), but because they are from sm. so i'd say that's the difference.

#70 Ai͏r

Ai͏r

𝔼𝕏ℂ𝔼𝕃𝕃𝔼ℕℂ𝔼

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:10 AM

ill wait and see if any members catch my eye or if their overall vibe + sound is my taste

#71 Aliens-United

Aliens-United

⌜Giant-Killer⌟

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,961 posts
  • LocationLying between my visual kings, AGUST D and his JUIY J, wondering if I should ever leave them for another and the answer is, 'Not Today' // Click on my sig to visit the SugaKookie thread

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:14 AM

lol some of these comments.

people are company stans because they like certain company's style. can we say we know bighit's style yet? nah people are intrested because it's bts' first hoobae group. it has everything to do with bts, nothing to do with bighit. bts privilege.

like, i doubt many are excited about sm's new girl group because they are red velvet's hoobae group (maybe some are idk), but because they are from sm. so i'd say that's the difference.

#72 Caridee

Caridee

#5MealsADay.🍕

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,002 posts
  • Location#SuzyProtectionSquad

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:35 AM

they are definitely company stans whether they want to admit it or not, armys praise themselves of only stanning talent and made fun of company stans but we haven't heard anything about them yet at least I admit I'm a Yg stan lol

You need to like ALL groups a company puts out for you to be called a company stan. You shade winner every opportunity you get so nah girlie, sit down. I understand you’re trying to shade army’s but let’s not tell lies now

#73 ren‍‍‍

ren‍‍‍

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts
  • LocationDaniel's bed

Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:17 AM

The amount of lying and gymnastics on the first 2 pages 💀💀💀💀

#74 rei.

rei.

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:25 AM

Armys getting a taste of their own medicine :chartmander:

#75 TENTASTIC

TENTASTIC

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • LocationLOOΠΔVERSE

Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:24 AM (Edited by TENTASTIC, 11 January 2019 - 11:32 PM.)

I don't think anyone stans a group who doesn't have any content like pre-debut covers. Most of the time it's actually people that are excited to see what they have to offer, especially since this is BigHit's first boy group after 5 years. I don't get why y'all are bothered by the people who do stan them tho, like, it doesn't affect you in any way. Move on

Up, Up and Away!