Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

The men who assaulted Yamaguchi Maho entered disguised as couriers + speculation on members involved

ngt48 yamaguchi maho

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
40 replies to this topic

#21 timpa

timpa

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,052 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:20 PM

If it was those two girls mentioned in the spoiler I bet the company tried to cover it up because both girls ranked higher than Maho and the companies only care about money. The higher you rank in the election the more cd's bought by your fans for votes.

#22 co-ups

co-ups

#Support_BAP

• PipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:22 PM

I'm just hoping the company won't punish her nor will let it slide after all the attention fades away.

#23 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,480 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:31 PM

Assisted or assaulted?

Assaulted. Damn autocorrect again ugh.

#24 kenshirou

kenshirou

Trainee

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:46 PM

i think she might have been sexually assuaulted in some way and they are just trying to cover it up

#25 Solfa

Solfa

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,658 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:00 PM

If it was those two girls mentioned in the spoiler I bet the company tried to cover it up because both girls ranked higher than Maho and the companies only care about money. The higher you rank in the election the more cd's bought by your fans for votes.

Possible. Or if it's not them, they are doing this because NGT48 is connected to Niigata tourism industry. It is pretty common for the tourism industry, not only in Japan, but all over the world to cover up crimes to protect tourism business. Whatever of these scenarios is true, the cover up is most certainly related to money. Which is why I say if fans want to help her, they should hurt the management in their wallet, only that will get them to do the right thing and be on her side.

#26 katsu • curry • chips

katsu • curry • chips

𝕋𝕆𝕂𝕐𝕆 𝔾𝕀ℝ𝕃

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,001 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:05 PM

hoping against hope that mahohon gets justice... this is a nightmare that doesn't appear to end for her, it's been handled so so so poorly from the start and as a wota i feel ashamed on behalf of the crap management wthplz.png

Spoiler

#27 yotiptap

yotiptap

Trainee

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:54 PM

by assaulted, was she sexually assaulted or beat up? either/or this is so horrible and I hope she gets the justice she needs and that every party involved in this get punished. so sad

#28 typo.

typo.

21st Century Girl

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,649 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:58 PM

she needs justice :/ 

If whoever planned this get away, they will keep doing it to others. I hope everyone who is involved gets punished. 

#29 Dalya

Dalya

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 07:45 PM

Bullshit. Otaki Yuria said that Maho called her the day before the attack, asking her to “save her”. This wasn’t a random incident.

#30 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,480 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:39 PM

Bullshit. Otaki Yuria said that Maho called her the day before the attack, asking her to “save her”. This wasn’t a random incident.

wdym?

#31 Dalya

Dalya

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:16 PM

wdym?

Maho said multiple times on live stream that her “neighbors” were bothering her. NGT48 girls from outside of Niigata live in the same dormitory and are literally neighbors. Even her SSK resolution was to move out of her current place.
Then there’s this tweet from Otaki. An NGT48 graduate who used to live at the dorms too. She regrets not protecting Maho when the incident happened. The attack was almost foreshadowed.

#32 uolejq

uolejq

Idol

• PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:23 PM

poor her. did AKS not learn from the handshake incident? ://

#33 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,480 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:36 PM

Maho said multiple times on live stream that her “neighbors” were bothering her. NGT48 girls from outside of Niigata live in the same dormitory and are literally neighbors. Even her SSK resolution was to move out of her current place.
Then there’s this tweet from Otaki. An NGT48 graduate who used to live at the dorms too. She regrets not protecting Maho when the incident happened. The attack was almost foreshadowed.

Holy shit. That’s premeditated then. Then this whole thing was planned. Whoever is the mastermind they’re sick bunches of people.

#34 choiyujins

choiyujins

Global Superstar

• OH! Press
  • 7,063 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:02 PM

So you mean to tell me one of the members was dumb enough to give 2 random men info about her whereabouts with no questions asked, and didn't expect anything to happen to her? The pure bullshit

Exactly. No way was this just a random thing.

#35 SeeYaWithYou

SeeYaWithYou

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,913 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:15 PM

I think she said she called her the day before she revealed the truth

#36 cahbr

cahbr

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,432 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 12:55 AM

Staff failed her, groupmates failed her, police failed her, management failed her.................. the poor girl. I hope they at least provide her some counseling/therapy, it's the very least they should do.

#37 Solfa

Solfa

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,658 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:12 AM

Staff failed her, groupmates failed her, police failed her, management failed her.................. the poor girl. I hope they at least provide her some counseling/therapy, it's the very least they should do.

Japan is sickened by this, she is getting lots of support from j netizens, fellow members, and ex-members who just found out about this. She will get counseling, but unless the culprits get what they deserve, she will not have justice and that's infuriating.

#38 yuuki_sakura

yuuki_sakura

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:27 AM

amgplz.png amgplz.png amgplz.png amgplz.png

#39 Frozen

Frozen

Debutee

• Banned
  • PipPip