Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

The men who assaulted Yamaguchi Maho entered disguised as couriers + speculation on members involved

ngt48 yamaguchi maho

40 replies to this topic

#1 Solfa

Solfa

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:14 PM

https://english.shuk...r-to-enter.html

2 men were came to the member's apartment itself makes the fans wonder, how they did it without any security check. Now we've seen the light a bit, an NGT48 male staff allegedly involved in letting those guys enter the area.

The two men prepared themselves from the room of one of the NGT48 member. As Mahohon said that she saw one of the perpetrators coming out of another member's room to enter her room.

NGT48 released a statement straight an hour after their 3rd Anniversary event. They confirm one member involved, but the member didnt mention Mahohon's address nor location, she only provided info when Maho would return there.

Still unclear on how those guys knew the Mahohon's room. But its getting brighter when reports say they disguised themselves as food couriers and asked other members at the apartment about where the women's room named Yamaguchi Maho and when she would return there. The 2 men are waiting around the apartment until Mahohon return.

While Mahohon already in her room those 2 guys came back and asked members whether or not Maho is returned. Which was later suspected by Mahohon was that the member was the mastermind.

NGT48 says they are banning those guys in any event while reports says one of them attending 3rd Anniversary event in the front row. Unclear whether the ban valid start from, it will probably valid after the event and the decision is made.

Regarding the suspect, management realized only after Mahohon spokes out on SHOWROOM and they have previously promised to find the suspect but it's evaporates since the police release them last month due to lack of evidence. Maho SHOWROOM force close due to business thing, AKS obviously didnt want to lost another KeyHolder-esque who just seals more than 80% of SKE48 shares worth 3 billion yen (approx USD 27 million) last month.

SPECULATION under spoiler, please do not go attack anyone on their social media, as much as everyone wants justice on Maho, fan detectives being wrong is quite common

Spoiler

#2 Riri

Riri

Nana's wife

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,618 posts
  • LocationTechi protection squad.

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:20 PM

The story keeps changing, good luck Maho hope you get justice out of it even tho i don't think the higher management will help you out.

#3 Affley

Affley

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,895 posts
  • Location★·.·★ India ★·.·★ ɱųƖɬıʄąŋɖơɱ {𝒿𝒶𝑒𝒿𝑜𝑜𝓃𝑔✫𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒽𝑜}

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:21 PM

What happened? I mean what did those 2 guys do to her?

#4 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,120 posts
  • LocationYuZhou is My Universe

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:22 PM

Assisted her. Covered her mouth before she could shout while two guys pinned her down on the ground. I think that’s the details but not sure.

#5 Kururugi

Kururugi

|ANTI|

• PipPipPip
  • 2,112 posts
  • LocationWhoever said money can’t solve your problems must not have had enough money to solve em they say which one nah I want all em happiness is the same price as red bottoms

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:24 PM

So you mean to tell me one of the members was dumb enough to give 2 random men info about her whereabouts with no questions asked, and didn't expect anything to happen to her? The pure bullshit

#6 Solfa

Solfa

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,469 posts

Her own account on the event

#7 Skyrock

Skyrock

Idol

• PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationH3LL

Good luck to Maho.

This story is really crazy to be honest.

#8 capital

capital

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Locationaxiah

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:25 PM

There's so awfulness about the situation: a male staff just let them in, they hung around still she appeared, a member gave her schedule to strange men, and they prepared and hid in another member's room. Seems like a planned attack. So many people ought to be sacked right now.

#9 Skyrock

Skyrock

Idol

• PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationH3LL

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:26 PM

I wonder if it's possible that another member was also assaulted but just didn't say anything about it. I wish not though.

#10 MimiLbeaR

MimiLbeaR

Idol

• PipPip
  • 372 posts
  • LocationExoplanet

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:30 PM (Edited by MimiLbeaR, 10 January 2019 - 01:32 PM.)

I heard that they made her apologise, is that right?

It's so sad

#11 Solfa

Solfa

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:38 PM

It's so sad

Yeah, her apology

#12 MimiLbeaR

MimiLbeaR

Idol

• PipPip
  • 372 posts
  • LocationExoplanet

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:49 PM

Yeah, her apology

and they made her bow in front of the one who assaulted herunsure.png

#13 hakureinomiko

hakureinomiko

Trainee

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:51 PM

It's so sad

we don't know for sure that she was made to apologize, but she definitely shouldn't need to

#14 caffe

caffe

하나! 둘! 셋!

• PipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:51 PM (Edited by caffe, 10 January 2019 - 01:53 PM.)

Concerning the speculation

Spoiler

#15 hakureinomiko

hakureinomiko

Trainee

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:52 PM

It's so sad

we don't know for sure that she was made to apologize, but she definitely shouldn't need to

It's so sad

#16 mochichan

mochichan

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,244 posts
  • Location(ΦωΦ)

Last month, Maho made several tweets that sounded upset. In retrospect, this is likely what happened

Maho first posted the following message on December 9, which the "news site" didn't even bother to report at all, expressing this praise for Team G. Here's a quick translation of its message:

"I want to defend these girls and what they stand for.
No matter how many things we have to put up with that I cannot tolerate, I want to protect Team G even more so. There are my companions with me, whose love can prevail against any hatred, sadness, and anger. That I am in the same team as these members is, for me, a salvation. It's the energy that helps me keep going nowadays. I feel thankful that we could go on to form one single team all together. I am thankful that I could get to meet you all. I love you."

a fuss was made bc Rika was not in group pic. Bc Nakai rika is popular and gets lot of outside jobs, it is possible she has to leave early. Maho promptly tweeted saying it is not Rika who agitated her

"Even when it's not about Rika, it still gets misinterpreted as such. Whether you'll touch upon the subject or not, you'll get yourself burned anyway; it figures, being the person of the moment... lol"), also assuring they have been on good terms even after getting in Team G. Among other things, she says it's because she knows she's a type who "is consistent with oneself both in public and in private, thus on the contrary she is not a scary one at all"

She also made another tweet

"What is truly scary are actually the people who act kind and nice on the front, but on the back would inflict terror on others, the kind of which won't go away for life, this is what I hope you to realize. Those kind of people are the ones who would have no qualms about betraying you as well. That makes me feel crushed by fear and a sense of chagrin.
However, since you have more to defend than I myself have to, there's nothing else I can say.
The point is, that's all because I love Team G. I greatly care for it."

http://stage48.net/f...59#post-1550791

It is likely she's talking about the culprits. She wished fans to continue support Team G and that she wants to protect them. Also whoever they are is someone that pretend to be sweet on surface but truly horrible person. All of this likely eliminate Rika since Maho said herself it's not about her

#17 hakureinomiko

hakureinomiko

Trainee

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSingapore

It's so sad

#18 Affley

Affley

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,895 posts
  • Location★·.·★ India ★·.·★ ɱųƖɬıʄąŋɖơɱ {𝒿𝒶𝑒𝒿𝑜𝑜𝓃𝑔✫𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒽𝑜}

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:12 PM

Assisted her. Covered her mouth before she could shout while two guys pinned her down on the ground. I think that’s the details but not sure.

Thanks you two, this is crazy and since there is highly chance that one of her member may be involved in this, it made it more upsetting.

#19 Frozen

Frozen

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:16 PM

The members who orchestrated this mess should be exposed publicly and giving the apology not Mahohon

#20 namidaone

namidaone

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:17 PM

Assisted or assaulted?

Up, Up and Away!