Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

AKS’s response regarding NGT48’s Yamaguchi Maho

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#1 Romeo

Romeo

~ Wenadian ~

• Hall OH Fame
  • 5,816 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:17 AM (Edited by Romeo, 10 January 2019 - 11:19 AM.)

AKS is NGT48’s management agency if you didnt know. They manage all 48G groups except for NMB48 and SKE48 (not sure if they got transferred out of their management yet though)

Management’s statement is that
- In December, 2 men stepped into the entrance area of where she was living and allegedly assaulted her
- Police investigated this case for a month with assistance from NGT’s Theater Manager Imamura
- There is an additional male accomplice that was not at the scene who has been identified
- A member’s involvement was that she was approached and provided enough information for them to know when Maho would be returning home
- The 3 men, going forward, are banned from all group events
- To prevent this from happening again they are going to provide personal alarms for every member and patrols areas where members live
- They will be providing counseling for the members starting with Yamaguchi

From here:
Since there is a correction in the thread thought it best to just lay down the points

#2 mochichan

mochichan

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,413 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:20 AM

those lying fuckers downplaying the snakes that orchestrated by saying "she was approached"

The 2nd man came out from another member unit right across Maho's room. Did she "dropped the key" too

#3 HAHAKNYEON

HAHAKNYEON

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:21 AM (Edited by HAHAKNYEON, 10 January 2019 - 11:21 AM.)

so theyre not going to jail???

#4 Gene_e

Gene_e

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:21 AM

Uhhh?? Banned from group events?? Put them in jail!!

#5 scjjong

scjjong

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:23 AM

"The 3 men, going forward, are banned from all group events", i'm sorry but what? Are they implying this is the only consequence for them? I really hope not, they need to go to court, i'm so confused...

#6 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,475 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:24 AM

Why AKS lying? Not sure if this was true but those assaulters were apparently seen when Maho was apologizing and they were front row seat too. Not sure if this was true but jails those fuckers! Even the member that orchestrated this event.

#7 Romeo

Romeo

~ Wenadian ~

• Hall OH Fame
  • 5,816 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:25 AM (Edited by Romeo, 10 January 2019 - 11:25 AM.)

I separated my personal opinions since I don’t want to influence anyone just reading the news

My personal opinions are they are trying very hard to make the member’s involvement an accident when from Maho’s story, one of the men came out of a unit where a member lives. Interesting that the police confirm that the attackers are already released since management “assisted” police with investigations that took a month long. Both management’s Statement and the police report say “alleged” or “reported” assault...like the suspects basically broke into her home and the police don’t believe she was attacked??

Being banned from all group events shouldn’t be the punishment, they should be in JAIL

#8 zella

zella

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,680 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:26 AM

so theyre not going to jail???

#9 choiyujins

choiyujins

Global Superstar

• OH! Press
  • 7,063 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:47 AM

The 3 men, going forward, are banned from all group events

That's it? She was ASSAULTED.

#10 katsu • curry • chips

katsu • curry • chips

𝕋𝕆𝕂𝕐𝕆 𝔾𝕀ℝ𝕃

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,972 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:55 AM

i mean this in the most adult and reasonable way possible, aks can eat shit jump up his own ass and die 

#11 Frozen

Frozen

Debutee

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 12:03 PM

'The 3 men, going forward, are banned from all group event'

giphy.gif

#12 Jihyo StoleMyHeartAYAYAY

Jihyo StoleMyHeartAYAYAY

Jihyo's Bodyguard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,389 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 12:08 PM

#13 capital

capital

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 12:37 PM

those lying fuckers downplaying the snakes that orchestrated by saying "she was approached"

The 2nd man came out from another member unit right across Maho's room. Did she "dropped the key" too

Who is the girl and why is she getting shielded? Any normal person would know not to give strange men her group-mate's schedule.

Also, how are random guys just allowed in girls' dorm/hostel rooms? Did the management give no fucks about the members' safety?

#14 mochichan

mochichan

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,413 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 12:48 PM (Edited by mochichan, 10 January 2019 - 12:49 PM.)

Who is the girl and why is she getting shielded? Any normal person would know not to give strange men her group-mate's schedule.
Also, how are random guys just allowed in girls' dorm/hostel rooms? Did the management give no fucks about the members' safety?

Japanese fans already did investigation on 2 members Ayaka and Nishigata. Ayaka is more circumstances bc she is Maho's neighbor at the dorm. While one of Maho's closest friend Rittan actually liked a comment that said "Good job on the last handshake of your life" on Nishigata IG. It's pretty damning and that girl is one of the most popular member in NGT who have been selling put handshakes so IF IT'S TRUE, it makes alot of sense for them to protect her for financial reasons.

There're speculations the members involved was dating fans and letting them know NGT dorm address and Maho was about to tell management about it. Awhile back, a man was heard screaming outside NGT dorm during Nakai Rika's SR when she was streaming at the the dorm.

Nothing of this is concrete so don't attack anyone but I'm out of fucks to give about tip toeing around this. Wotas already attacked those two IGs rn

#15 capital

capital

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 12:57 PM

Japanese fans already did investigation on 2 members Ayaka and Nishigata. Ayaka is more circumstances bc she is Maho's neighbor at the dorm. While one of Maho's closest friend Rittan actually liked a comment that said "Good job on the last handshake of your life" on Nishigata IG. It's pretty damning and that girl is one of the most popular member in NGT who have been selling put handshakes so IF IT'S TRUE, it makes alot of sense for them to protect her for financial reasons.

There're speculations the members involved was dating fans and letting them know NGT dorm address and Maho was about to tell management about it. Awhile back, a man was heard screaming outside NGT dorm during Nakai Rika's SR when she was streaming at the the dorm.

Nothing of this is concrete so don't attack anyone but I'm out of fucks to give about tip toeing around this. Wotas already attacked those two IGs rn

Nishigata is quite popular, and for her to do so...Now that Maho got the police involved, will it really be her "last handshake"?

If members are dating fans/involved with men, then it is mainly the fault of management to not keep an eye on the situation. For both the girls' safety and the group's reputation, they should have taken heed of Maho's warning, rather than allow Nishigata license to do as she pleases and then trying to hush up.

#16 SockMonkey

SockMonkey

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:14 PM

They all need to be jailed

#17 Misa

Misa

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,144 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:52 PM

#18 kenshirou

kenshirou

Trainee

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:54 PM

a big shot in the management is involved obviously, he was probably the man who sent the men who assualted her, who knows it might have been an intended sexual assualt or something along those lines

#19 kenshirou

kenshirou

Trainee

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:57 PM

all the talk that it might be orchestrated by a fellow member is bogus, if that is the case why dont they just open up to who the person is

#20 Romeo

Romeo

~ Wenadian ~

• Hall OH Fame
  • 5,816 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 03:49 PM (Edited by Romeo, 10 January 2019 - 03:52 PM.)

all the talk that it might be orchestrated by a fellow member is bogus, if that is the case why dont they just open up to who the person is

There is no reason for management to admit that part of Maho’s story if it was false. I believe Maho wouldn’t have trusted management to deal with it for a month if she thought someone in Management was involved. Although yes I think Orchestrated is a bit much, I think it’s irrefutable that there was a member involved

The rumor going around right now is that the member involved’s parents are one of the group’s sponsors so management won’t touch her.

Up, Up and Away!