Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

NGT48's Maho Yamaguchi apologizes in public

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#21 Gene_e

Gene_e

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:15 AM

WTF?? No one from the management apologized?? She is not the one at fault. This is disgusting!

#22 SM's Kunta Kinte Silence

SM's Kunta Kinte Silence

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:28 AM (Edited by SM's Kunta Kinte Silence, 10 January 2019 - 08:30 AM.)

This is straight up fucking gross... Ppl talk shit about Knetz but let this shit happen in Korea (or most anywhere around the world), and the company would be finished.

Her ass needs to file a lawsuit, and the fans that just accept this aren't any better, do they care about their idols or not?

Disgusted that Iz*One has to associate with this company.

#23 My Everything

My Everything

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,773 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:15 AM (Edited by My Everything, 10 January 2019 - 09:15 AM.)

I’m gonna need the nako, Sakura, and Hitomi to leave the 48 franchise after iz*one disbands because I’m so scared for them now

#24 Nanachan

Nanachan

ᴄᴏꜱᴍɪᴄ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ

• Hall OH Fame
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:28 AM

Fuck AKS. Mahohon doesn’t deserve this messed up situation... Poor girl is so brave to show up but she had absolutely no reason to apologize, especially if those assholes were in the audience. I only want the best for her and I’m so sorry she’s dealing with this.

#25 SeeYaWithYou

SeeYaWithYou

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,913 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:33 AM

I’m gonna need the nako, Sakura, and Hitomi to leave the 48 franchise after iz*one disbands because I’m so scared for them now

All of Izone is under AKS management. So they are all equally at risk of their management trying to cover up their assaults and other crimes committed. Its not just the Japanese girls.

Izone's (just like all of 48/46G's) Japanese sales are literally filling the pockets of the people who forced poor Maho to apologize when she is the victim, who hid her assault, who let the guys and the members get away with it.

#26 abra

abra

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,210 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:38 AM

This is straight up fucking gross... Ppl talk shit about Knetz but let this shit happen in Korea (or most anywhere around the world), and the company would be finished.

Her ass needs to file a lawsuit, and the fans that just accept this aren't any better, do they care about their idols or not?

Disgusted that Iz*One has to associate with this company.

There are no fans who accepted this

#27 Gene_e

Gene_e

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:48 AM

Rie Kitahara tweet

I wish more girls were able to speak up.

#28 GetRapper

GetRapper

冷たい風と片思い

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,490 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:25 AM

This is the WORST thing that AKS should have done!  Poor Maho...

#29 pikkuromana

pikkuromana

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:43 AM

Seriously, as if the situation isn't bad enough... Making the victim apologize must be a new low. Poor girl

#30 co-ups

co-ups

#Support_BAP

• PipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:26 PM

This is clearly after she has been reprimanded by her company, I hope the case, now public, ends with jail time for the 2 men and whoever enabled the assault.  

#31 kenshirou

kenshirou

Trainee

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:50 PM

they made her apologize after being assaulted? makes no sense.if she had fabricated the story it would have been a different matter, the fact that she was evidently assualted and they made her apologize could only mean the management or a big shot in the management is involved

#32 nishikori

nishikori

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:40 AM

It maybe Maho herself wanting to apologize. You know, that "apologize for causing inconvenience" culture of Japan.

They need to stop this. You are the one being hurt, why should you apologize?

If it's the management forcing her to apologize, then they should be ashamed.

#33 Saint Nick

Saint Nick

Yamamoto Sayaka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,010 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:29 AM

Get a grip AKS

Up, Up and Away!