Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

NGT48’s Yamaguchi Maho was attacked by 2 men who were sent by another member + management attempts to silence her [Added Police Statement]

86 replies to this topic

#41 Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Anti-Government, Anti-Taxes, Anti-Vegetarians

• Hall OH Fame
  • 14,604 posts
  • LocationBallroom

Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:33 PM

The police let the two guys go after believing their fake ass excuse of trying to talk to her and playing the victim. WTF

#42 ღMamichan♡

ღMamichan♡

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,572 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:31 AM

I love NGT but honestly NGT just needs to be disbanded. Make sure every single member of management who didnt speak up or protect the members loses their job. Transfer the members who didn't do anything to other groups and arrest the members involved with the crime.

yup' cause kicking them out is not enough, they didn't do the dirty work by keeping their hands clean but they are involved in it,.

put all the trash in jail please,.

#43 ღMamichan♡

ღMamichan♡

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,572 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:34 AM (Edited by ღMamichan♡, 09 January 2019 - 12:34 AM.)

The police let the two guys go after believing their fake ass excuse of trying to talk to her and playing the victim. WTF

that's such a poor excuse from the police, there's definitely some people with so much power helped these guys to get away with it,. perhaps cause the guys threatened to expose the names of the NGT members who are involved!

#44 Fatalite

Fatalite

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,061 posts
  • LocationPreviously Tanomina

Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:44 AM

that's such a poor excuse from the police, there's definitely some people with so much power helped these guys to get away with it,. perhaps cause the guys threatened to expose the names of the NGT members who are involved!

idk, i don't think management necessarily had to get involved for the shitty police to act shitty. Happens all the time.

#45 valeriekmy96

valeriekmy96

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:05 AM

Jesus fking christ I swear 2019 is just starting.....this is srsly fucked up fr

#46 echobo

echobo

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:48 AM

sick that her fellow members would plan this. i have a feeling she gets bullied for some reason. 

#47 choiyujins

choiyujins

Global Superstar

• OH! Press
  • 6,582 posts
  • Location𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓽 9

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:51 AM

Oh god, that's terrifying.

#48 8-BIT

8-BIT

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 61 posts
  • Location✧・゚:*casting a spell on you*:・゚✧

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:54 AM

Here I am thinking 2019 would be pretty quiet on the J-entertainment side.

I'm glad she got out of the attack physically ok. But mentally, this will follow her for life.

It's good that this is blowing up so it won't be buried.

I hope this ends with her getting justice and those involved being locked up.

#49 Soilei

Soilei

주부

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts
  • LocationD.va's mech

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:56 AM (Edited by Soilei, 09 January 2019 - 01:57 AM.)

jesus christ this sounds like something straight out of a book or a drama what the actual fuck

I actually watched similar storytelling in a crime series, only it was a guy setting up his ex-gf for leaving him by exposing her personal info and she got attacked by men.

scary ....

#50 Shinku

Shinku

'ᆺ'

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,416 posts
  • LocationGalaxy☆

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:11 AM

mess this is so scary. 

#51 fourplay

fourplay

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:18 AM

it’s not just her company and the member that is the problem here, both men was released and they can always come back for her. I hope she’s somewhere safe

#52 timpa

timpa

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,778 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:23 AM

This is scary....Can't believe the company is trying to cover this up...Poor girl !!

Not surprised. The company has tried to cover-up shit before like managers using the girls(some underaged) for drinking parties. A former manager videotaped many of them(also underaged) secretly while undressing and he was 'reassigned' and then later it only came out that he had done the recording because he got with an underage girl and the police then found the AKB stuff on his computer. 

#53 t a e c h u u

t a e c h u u

.·:·.☽ ✧ ✦ ✧ ☾.·:·.

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,826 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:24 AM

wtf

#54 Jung Shim

Jung Shim

Idol

• PipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:42 AM

OMG This is terrifying. Poor girl.
And wtf @ the management.

#55 Frozen

Frozen

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 03:32 AM (Edited by Frozen, 09 January 2019 - 03:35 AM.)

Yakuza48

Honestly the way the police handled this situation reminds me of how they handle the Yakuza. They don't touch the organizations who are powerful.

#56 Delphine

Delphine

Certified Sommungchi

• Hall OH Fame
  • 22,034 posts
  • LocationWaiting for Somi to debut!

Posted 09 January 2019 - 04:38 AM (Edited by Delphine, 09 January 2019 - 04:39 AM.)

This is so shocking and disgusting, and I now need the people in management who tried to silence Maho and cover this up to get fired, and for the members involved to be outed and prosecuted by the police, because this is a serious crime they committed, and should be handled as such, and so far it really hasn't.

#57 KrabbySana

KrabbySana

이별길

• PipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
  • LocationYour touch is like a scented lotion. It touches my dry heart. Your eyes are like the blue ocean. I’m throwing my body into the cool waves.

Posted 09 January 2019 - 05:44 AM

This is horrible. I hope she'll get justice and everyone involved will be punished for this. This includes the other girl(s) who were involved in this. 

#58 kenshirou

kenshirou

Trainee

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Locationnigeria

Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:01 AM

seriously this takes jelousy to the extreme,doing something like that against a fellow member thats just fucked up! and the agency is just as fucked up, how does trying to cover this make shit any better?

#59 Saint Nick

Saint Nick

Yamamoto Sayaka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,765 posts
  • Location#TrustTheProcess #FlyEaglesFly Super Bowl LII Champions

Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:04 AM

Ahhh.... shit management should know better

#60 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,120 posts
  • LocationYuZhou is My Universe

Posted 09 January 2019 - 07:29 AM

I’ve read somewhere in twitter that Tano Ayaka was one of the released guy’s oshi. So could it be her that set this up? Some said that she was shading Maho in twitter or showroom, dunno which, before Maho twitted this incident.

Up, Up and Away!