Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

NGT48’s Yamaguchi Maho was attacked by 2 men who were sent by another member + management attempts to silence her [Added Police Statement]

86 replies to this topic

#21 SakuraSake

SakuraSake

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:11 PM

also, after all these years, i dont think anyone would call Rika "a wolf in sheep's clothing", i think this is about someone else

#22 Ara-nim

Ara-nim

Queen Sojung's Royal Guard

• PipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts
  • Locationat the mercy of Her Majesty Queen Sojung

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:14 PM

Rika gets bad rep bc she plays up a poison idol chara on TV and with fans and alot hate her for it. However, there is no prove she actually did it. People are just throwing names out bc of their bias and this is extremely dangerous.

she also got a 'boyfriend' though. a big no-no to Japanese idols.

#23 Romeo

Romeo

~ Wenadian ~

• Hall OH Fame
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:18 PM

Since her name has been dropped here I do think that it is dangerous and unfair to immediately point to her. Can’t say I didn’t fall into the trap myself at first but looking back, this is a very dangerous accusation to put on a girl who may have nothing to do with it. I hope people will refrain from finger pointing until maho or other members who know name the member

#24 mochichan

mochichan

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,244 posts
  • Location(ΦωΦ)

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:19 PM

she also got a 'boyfriend' though. a big no-no to Japanese idols.

Well conspiracy to commit assault is a bigger life no-no so Rika is not the worst idol in NGT anymore

#25 Lugoose

Lugoose

⋆ Xiumin's⎝(σ㉦σ)⎠Hoe ⋆

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,568 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:23 PM

wtf that's so scary omg

#26 Lugoose

Lugoose

⋆ Xiumin's⎝(σ㉦σ)⎠Hoe ⋆

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,568 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:29 PM

''I always had a very cautions nature even on normal times. When I would enter my home, as well as when I would enter my apartment, I tend to act while paying caution to even the slightest things. Even on that day, I checked to see if anyone was anyone in the external corridor before entering my apartment and quickly close back the door, but before I could then someone's hand hand came out, at which point he opened it back. I was grabbed by the face and was almost pushed down on the ground. I desperately tried to drive him away. If I give up now, I would get myself killed, I though to myself, and was determed not to give up just then. I was just about to repel him, when another man came out from another apartment. That apartment was one where another member lives. This man replaced the previous man and once again grabbed by face and in the same way tried to pin me down on the ground. I attempted to cry for help, but my voice would come out from fear. Even if I tried to shout, it took me about a minute before I could manage to get my voice to come out. "Help me, help me", I shouted. Then man then covered my mouth shut. I started to think how I would get inside into my home like that before getting killed. In the middle of this, the sound of the elevator started blaring, which helped diverting their attention, thinking to myself "Am I going to get dragged into home like this, locked in, and they'd do something to me? I have no idea" I managed to get out toward the corridor. Even then, the fright made me feel weak at the knees, preventing me from escaping. I tried to inform the police, but I got my cellphone taken away.''

oh my god what the fuck

#27 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,120 posts
  • LocationYuZhou is My Universe

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:37 PM

I need the fans to do their detectiving skills now. Come on fans!!! Don’t shield your oshi for their wrong doings!

#28 Nanachan

Nanachan

ᴄᴏꜱᴍɪᴄ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ

• Hall OH Fame
  • 1,930 posts
  • Locationbeing Bazz's secretary

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:38 PM

wtf. management is absolute trash for censoring her like this and the member who did this to her deserves to get exiled from the industry tbh. poor mahohon deserves justice.

#29 jessinwonderland

jessinwonderland

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,541 posts
  • LocationThe states

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:39 PM

I wanna know who did this. Thats some fucked up shit

#30 YingYang

YingYang

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Locationunknown

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:40 PM

wtf

#31 lisssie

lisssie

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,954 posts
  • Locationbuddy in orbit♡

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:41 PM

as a long ngt fan, this is some of the most horrifying news ever. it needs to get out, the criminals need to be prosecuted, the member responsible needs to leave the group, and ngt needs a whole new management. 

#32 loonatrash

loonatrash

이달의 소녀 ❤️ 워너원

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,407 posts
  • LocationSupporting 아이즈원 (IZONE)

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:42 PM

Maho sweetie I'm so sorry this happened to you

#33 souffleg

souffleg

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:06 PM

This is terrible, wtf

#34 PARADISE.MP3

PARADISE.MP3

strong power, thank you

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,056 posts
  • Locationi can’t believe jin saved kpop with epiphany

Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:07 PM

They need to expose that member, no one should get away with this

#35 SeeYaWithYou

SeeYaWithYou

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,837 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:23 PM

I love NGT but honestly NGT just needs to be disbanded. Make sure every single member of management who didnt speak up or protect the members loses their job. Transfer the members who didn't do anything to other groups and arrest the members involved with the crime.

#36 souffleg

souffleg

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:24 PM

I also find bad how people are pointing fingers on members without proofs btw, this is a serious crime, not exactly light gossip.

#37 Walmart Goddess

Walmart Goddess

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:33 PM

how horrible. only cowards get henchman to do their dirt for them. 

if the police won't prosecute, hopefully karma can administer some street justice in the future.

#38 Riserise

Riserise

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:43 PM

This is so crazy

#39 21st Butler

21st Butler

Idol

• PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • LocationMinami's house w/ Hyewon

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:20 PM

I just wanna take this time to ask you all - even if you aren't NGT or 48 fans - to send some love to Maho if you have a twitter account. 

https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi

Even if it's just a heart emoji, I think right now is the time to show her your support and love. Maho needs to know that there are people on her side.

#40 Romeo

Romeo

~ Wenadian ~

• Hall OH Fame
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:22 PM (Edited by Romeo, 08 January 2019 - 11:29 PM.)

NHK has reported on this story and confirms that Maho's story is corroborated by police reports

https://www3.nhk.or....09/0023654.html

*Correction from the translation is that the law enforcement statement happened on January 8th

Up, Up and Away!