OneHallyu

NGT48’s Yamaguchi Maho was attacked by 2 men who were sent by another member + management attempts to silence her [Added Police Statement]

Romeo

She also did a showroom livestream that got cut off. Some parts of it were translated on her stage48 thread

Link: http://www.stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/yamaguchi-maho-mahohon.11913/page-24

So she waited a whole month because management claimed that they would take care of it but in the end they just attempted to cover it up and her attackers ended up released which is why she is coming out about this now.

Her personal Twitter has been put on private and considering she was cut off from her live stream looks like they are still attempting to cover it up

Also I don’t really think it’s fair to point fingers at what member it was until she gives a name, so i hope we will all refrain from doing so

edit:

NHK Reports, Police confirm that there was an assault and that the suspects were released as Maho said previously. AKS refuses to comment

What the hell? This is crazy. I hope she gets actual help.

I went on stage48 and everyone there seems to talk about Nakai Rika, can anyone who knows about NGT say what’s up with her?

she's aks's princess,she gets to be in akb senbatsu even tho she's not on the best selling members,is top 3 in ngt(even centered first single),gets tons of outside jobs,she had tons of scandals including dating a fan but she was never punished for it,she also talked about being outcasted by ngt members on live tv,when in fact it wasn't true and only brought them more hate

TL;DR SHE'S A BITCH

I went on stage48 and everyone there seems to talk about Nakai Rika, can anyone who knows about NGT say what’s up with her?

A lot of NGT fans hate her for many reasons (mostly that she has a very big mouth).

In this case though, it seems like she might not have been involved since Maho said "Rika isn't one of the scary girls" or something like that back when this happened.

Rika gets bad rep bc she plays up a poison idol chara on TV and with fans and alot hate her for it. However, there is no prove she actually did it. People are just throwing names out bc of their bias and this is extremely dangerous.

People digged up some blogs made by Maho back in December, supposedly around the time the assault happen where she did talked about people being scary and how they can betray you. She mentioned she would do anything to protect her Team G, and Rika is in same team as her, so it is possible Rika isn't the culprit.

Rika gets bad rep bc she plays up a poison idol chara on TV and with fans and alot hate her for it. However, there is no prove she actually did it. People are just throwing names out bc of their bias and this is extremely dangerous.

she also got a 'boyfriend' though. a big no-no to Japanese idols.

Since her name has been dropped here I do think that it is dangerous and unfair to immediately point to her. Can’t say I didn’t fall into the trap myself at first but looking back, this is a very dangerous accusation to put on a girl who may have nothing to do with it. I hope people will refrain from finger pointing until maho or other members who know name the member

Archived