OneHallyu

HOW SEXIST IS THE CULTURE YOU BELONG TOO?

Baby Pickle

20/10

I just had an argument with my mother yesterday because she still thinks it's completely justified for a man to beat his wife if she misbehaves because Allah told that and she goes mad at me when I say women shouldn't be treated like children :imstupid: I'm still fuming because she said that after one of the dudes she knows has beaten his pregnant wife to the point she had a miscarriage, and she felt bad for this asshole because the poor woman "forced" him to do that. What the fuck. And a lot think like her.

Also they think it's unacceptable for a woman to live alone on her own and make decision for her life herself without asking for permission because "the devil will get in her head". Lol.

a lot/10unsure.png

5or6/10-we've made very little progress since the 1980's, plus we our president still got elected after saying he would just grab a woman by her p@$$y. So, yeah.

^I should add that people would have rather voted for the guy who was caught on tape saying he would just grab a woman by her cootch, than vote for on of the most qualified presidential candidates ever-who happened to be female.

I live in a country where a woman was sentenced to jail for documenting the man who had sexually harassed her.

I live in a country where a young woman who was sexually assaulted by her fellow college student, was instead blamed for "embarrassing the university she's enrolled in" while the perpetrator got away.

And these cases are just the tip of the iceberg.

So... 10/10.

Archived