Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

'Strongest Group' - New variety show with Super Junior-M's ZhouMi and f(x)'s Victoria

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#1 Curics

Curics

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:30 AM (Edited by OhNoYouDidn't, 09 June 2014 - 09:37 AM.)

Apparently SJ has been scheduled to guest a new variety/reality(?) show "Strongest Group" (translated from the Chinese title 最强天团) I'm not sure if it is a Chinese or Korean one because the MCs includes Jun HyunMoo (Korean MC), Pengyu (彭宇, MC in China), Zhoumi & f(x)'s Victoria.

Filming supposedly starts tomorrow and Super Junior's Heechul, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook & Kyuhyun are stated to be the guests for the first episode.

This picture was posted on weibo by Pengyu (the MC from China):

65ae2422jw1eh81i2mnd7j20no0vkgpy.jpg

All the above information were either translated from the picture above.

Min ♡ ‏@woonwookhaehyuk

(via Mag)

No Siwon again  :._.:

#2 ily_shannon

ily_shannon

샤넌 • 소년24 최재현 • 아이엠

• PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:33 AM

is this the runningman chinese version? kkk~

#3 Not Your Oppa

Not Your Oppa

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:34 AM

Victoria Zhoumi Slay  :ahmagah:

i hope it's true

#4 mika613

mika613

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,297 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:36 AM

Aw its been a while since i saw suju and f(x) together 

#5 ilurk

ilurk

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:40 AM

"strongest group"- i like e sound of it, very fitting name for super junior  :ahmagah:  

#6 FishEye

FishEye

Debutee

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:42 AM (Edited by FishEye, 09 June 2014 - 09:47 AM.)

Victoria is gonna have 1:12 (or 13? 14?) orgy

She was hinting at this with this huge ass tampon:

BpWuQyZIcAA250w.jpg

#7 har!ow!ow

har!ow!ow

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:42 AM (Edited by ℨhaddy ₫addy ℋarlow, 09 June 2014 - 09:42 AM.)

This sounds awesome, about time we got some more Suju action! I truly hope it's real 

#8 Tina_ELF

Tina_ELF

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:45 AM

Super Junior in a Variety Show   :ilove:  Together with Heechul and Kangin  :la:  With Zhoumi as MC  :rlytearpls:   :rlytearpls:   :rlytearpls:

Siwon... I am not impressed with this new no-variety-appearance trend of yours :donthinkso:  

#9 loup

loup

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:50 AM (Edited by loup, 09 June 2014 - 09:51 AM.)

Cross fingers that this info is true :ninja:

#10 NayNay

NayNay

Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:50 AM (Edited by NayNay, 09 June 2014 - 09:55 AM.)

Can't wait until you get banned. bk6fkh9s.png

I'm happy the f(x) ladies are getting more schedules.....hope its a fun show.

#11 Curics

Curics

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:51 AM (Edited by OhNoYouDidn't, 09 June 2014 - 09:53 AM.)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpWuQyZIcAA2...

I shouldn't have laughed but I did  :hurr:.

Super Junior in a Variety Show   :ilove:  Together with Heechul and Kangin  :la:  With Zhoumi as MC  :rlytearpls:   :rlytearpls:   :rlytearpls:

Siwon... I am not impressed with this new no-variety-appearance trend of yours :donthinkso:  

I understand Henry is still in the middle of filming for Real Men and other korean variety shows but there are no news of Siwon filming anything anymore. I get he worked a lot since the beginning of the year, but I was hoping for him to film at least one episode in at least one variety show with Super Junior(M). Maybe it's intentional and SM wants people to dissociate the idol image from Siwon in order for them to perceive him as an actor? Idek

#12 loup

loup

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:54 AM

I understand Henry is still in the middle of filming for Real Men and other korean variety shows but there are no news of Siwon filming anything anymore. I get he worked a lot since the beginning of the year, but I was hoping for him to film at least one episode in at least one variety show with Super Junior(M). Maybe it's intentional and SM wants people to dissociate the idol image from Siwon in order for them to perceive him as an actor? Idek

he is filming a new drama... He started filming that 2 days after arriving to Korea. It is normal he isn't here.

#13 ~ PD Hercule Poirot ~

~ PD Hercule Poirot ~

>< Music • Anime ><

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,828 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:56 AM

Congrats to Zhou Mi for getting this mc gig

Congrats to Victoria as well

SJ should bring Henry along

#14 Tina_ELF

Tina_ELF

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:57 AM (Edited by Tina_ELF, 09 June 2014 - 09:58 AM.)

I understand Henry is still in the middle of filming for Real Men and other korean variety shows but there are no news of Siwon filming anything anymore. I get he worked a lot since the beginning of the year, but I was hoping for him to film at least one episode in at least one variety show with Super Junior. Maybe it's intentional and SM wants people to dissociate the idol image from Siwon in order for them to perceive him as an actor? Idek

I don't get it either.. This started during SFS promos when he appeared only once in Radio Star and it was because Kyu asked him. After that he took part in Taiwanese shows for Break Down and I relaxed but now... I don't know, maybe he won't be appearing with the group on shows anymore :unsure:  Just with Jackie Chan lol

he is filming a new drama... He started filming that 2 days after arriving to Korea. It is normal he isn't here.

A drama? Korean? Haven't heard of a new drama for Siwon  :twitch:

#15 Curics

Curics

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:58 AM (Edited by OhNoYouDidn't, 09 June 2014 - 10:05 AM.)

Really? So he's filming for a Korean drama? I swear I didn't hear of it but it's been a while since King of Dramas, who knows? Maybe it can explain why he isn't there in the line-up. 

Hopefully he'll be able to film a variety show with the other members the next time.

I'm watching you, captain :^s)

#16 blazeaire

blazeaire

🐉권지용🐉

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,630 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:59 AM

Siwon >:^(

#17 kutecartoon

kutecartoon

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:03 AM

mitoriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

#18 _mirai

_mirai

Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:10 AM

:ahmagah:

#19 StanHyorin2015

StanHyorin2015

Legend

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:12 AM

I think its a Chinese show :(

#20 loup

loup

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:12 AM (Edited by loup, 09 June 2014 - 10:14 AM.)

I don't get it either.. This started during SFS promos when he appeared only once in Radio Star and it was because Kyu asked him. After that he took part in Taiwanese shows for Break Down and I relaxed but now... I don't know, maybe he won't be appearing with the group on shows anymore :unsure:  Just with Jackie Chan lol

A drama? Korean? Haven't heard of a new drama for Siwon  :twitch:

Really? So he's filming for a Korean drama? I swear I didn't hear of it but it's been a while since King of Dramas, who knows? Maybe it can explain why he isn't there in the line-up. 

Hopefully he'll be able to film a variety show with the other members the next time.

I'm watching you, captain :^s)

don't say I'm hallucinating... I read some tweets about a new drama he will film just after he returned to Korea

OMG... I'm becoming too old :shock:

Up, Up and Away!