Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

<Taesthetic>

This is the best BTS fan fiction and the best Kpop fan fiction of all time.

This fanfic made me sit on edges all day, the feels I experienced were rlytearpls.png , I discovered literally a new world, it's the best I cannot still find a better fanfiction rlytearpls.png 

Y'all can read it https://archiveofourown.org/works/5293532/chapters/12219563

A classic. I've read far better fics tho, just not in the BTS fandom. MCU fandom has all the gems.

hm

I thought I was going to see here Fake Sugar, I’m disappointed >:-(.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

This is a good one. But my absolute favourite would still be A Misguided and Unnecessarily Long Galactic Odyssey to Earth. Yes, it has an unnecessarily long title, but I'm certain that this fic deserves to get published. Idk if it needs a movie bc this fic has such a big universe I feel like it would be hard to recreate it

It’s only considered the “best†because of the pairings in it. Replace the characters with other less popular ships in the BTS fandom and it wouldn’t have gotten half the exposure it did or be touted as a “classic.†Doesn’t mean it isn’t good though because sugamins is a really talented writer looking at their other works, just that there are other writers and fics that are also up there with them but are not getting the same amount of hype simply because it doesn’t belong to the most active BTS relationship tag on AO3.

I strongly disagree. It's not even the best BTS fanfic

I like Bortherhood and Testament of Youth way better.

HoC is well written but its readership made me really uncomfortable (the fact that so many missed the point of how nocive the relationship was and how it wasn't supposed to be genuinely romanticized). Apparently Sugamins orphaned it partly for this reason.

But this isn’t on the booze with Brahms

Omggg i came here with that fic in mind ...surprisingly that fic isn’t really well known with the fandom