Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  

[Youku] All For One 以团之� - Idol Group Show Thread

Finished this show and the winning team....it was obvious from the beginning but still smh. 

This is the most shady win I've seen this far. Yoyo and Wooden puppet slayed throughout the show with amazing performances still they lost lol. From the comments of ppl who watched the show you can see who the real winning team should've been. 

Anyhow I'm glad I watched it because it introduced AJ 赖煜哲 to me. Such an amazing performer/talent! He is the definitely in top among all trainees/idols from idol survival shows I've seen this far. (I also like 龙哥 and 奶茶).

The show was entertaining to me despite all the shadiness. The winning team I'll skip but the popularity team(Black ACE) is truly a golden combination.

Edited by HoneyJN
  • Like 1

They had unremarkarble choreography. The only performances that stood out were the ones with actual choreographers as leaders and they basically re-choreographed the entire dance to make it great. The rest of the groups that had to stick with the choreo that the show gave them had the short end of the stick.

• Like 1

Finished this show and the winning team....it was obvious from the beginning but still smh. 

This is the most shady win I've seen this far. Yoyo and Wooden puppet slayed throughout the show with amazing performances still they lost lol. From the comments of ppl who watched the show you can see who the real winning team should've been. 

Anyhow I'm glad I watched it because it introduced AJ 赖煜哲 to me. Such an amazing performer/talent! He is the definitely in top among all trainees/idols from idol survival shows I've seen this far. (I also like 龙哥 and 奶茶).

The show was entertaining to me despite all the shadiness. The winning team I'll skip but the popularity team(Black ACE) is truly a golden combination.

I think Champion Team will be managed by YueHua and Black Ace/Popular Team will be managed by Youku.

Both YH and YK got what they wanted in the end.

AJ is like an upgraded version of Cai Xukun with better dance moves. 

• Dislike 2

So this show already ended? How many episodes are? Now that QCYN is ending I might give it a shot and watch it. Also, there’s 2 winning groups then?

So this show already ended? How many episodes are? Now that QCYN is ending I might give it a shot and watch it. Also, there’s 2 winning groups then?

12 episodes I think. Just check Yi Tuan Zhi Ming Subs for subs, they're up to episode 5 already. And yeah, there are 2 (kinda) winning team: New Storm (Winning Team) and BlackACE (Popularity Team), and everybody knows which group will end up to be more popular. However, I highly doubt they will be as successful as the winners of QCYN let alone Produce Camp (with all the resources Tencent has), but they'll probably do as good as X-NINE.

12 episodes I think. Just check Yi Tuan Zhi Ming Subs for subs, they're up to episode 5 already. And yeah, there are 2 (kinda) winning team: New Storm (Winning Team) and BlackACE (Popularity Team), and everybody knows which group will end up to be more popular. However, I highly doubt they will be as successful as the winners of QCYN let alone Produce Camp (with all the resources Tencent has), but they'll probably do as good as X-NINE.

I guess the Popularity Team is indeed the most popular? And that's the one with the UNIQ member?

I agree they'll probably won't be as popular as QCYN or PC group. Afaik this show barely had a following.

Pretty much agreed with what most of you guys said. I quite enjoyed the format of the show though. I wonder if it's the reason why Youku decided to debut a  second "popularity team". I don't think it was in their original plan.  However, I am looking forward to BlackACE and their dynamics since they are comprised of members from different teams and their skills are no joke.

On another note, Wei zhiyue (i don't remember which team he got on, but was probably eliminated early on) is going to be on Producex101 under Hongyi (FNC china). He was the trainee that kept trembling during auditions. and sang light years away(?)

Edited by caren