Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  

[Youku] All For One 以团之� - Idol Group Show Thread

Weibo Star Power daily ranking after episode 1:

1. Zhao Pinlin (SWIN)

2. Toarey Yang

3. Zhou Yixuan (UNIQ)

4. Qin Hao

5. He Yifan

6. Tian Shuchen (SWIN)

7. Huangbo Xuan

8. Yang Bing Zhuo

9. Zong Ying

10. Zhang Haolian

The rest: https://topstar.h5.weibo.cn/rank?rType=16

wow SWIN members are literally in all survival shows

Too bad All For One seems to be receiving lukewarm responses so far compared to IPD.

I mean, it's normal. IP has already had a very successful first season so it's much more anticipated. AFO kinda came of nowhere.

Edited by Gilraen92

So this show already ended? How many episodes are? Now that QCYN is ending I might give it a shot and watch it. Also, there’s 2 winning groups then?

12 episodes I think. Just check Yi Tuan Zhi Ming Subs for subs, they're up to episode 5 already. And yeah, there are 2 (kinda) winning team: New Storm (Winning Team) and BlackACE (Popularity Team), and everybody knows which group will end up to be more popular. However, I highly doubt they will be as successful as the winners of QCYN let alone Produce Camp (with all the resources Tencent has), but they'll probably do as good as X-NINE.

I guess the Popularity Team is indeed the most popular? And that's the one with the UNIQ member?

I agree they'll probably won't be as popular as QCYN or PC group. Afaik this show barely had a following.

Sign in to follow this