Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
singnotes

[iQIYI] Qing Chun You Ni (Idol Producer S2) Thread **EP 4 SUBBED OUT!**

30 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite group performance?

• Fire Team A
    • Fire Team B
    • Fight Team A
    • Fight Team B
    • Namanana Team A
    • Namanana Team B
    • Red Rose, White Rose Team A
    • Red Rose, White Rose Team B
    • A Smile is Beautiful Team A
    • A Smile is Beautiful Team B
    • Neighboring Tarzan Team A
    • Neighboring Tarzan Team B
    • Reverse Team A
    • Reverse Team B
    • Dream Team A
    • Dream Team B

The song is such a bop. Maybe not as instantly catchy as Ei Ei but it's such a good song. It doesn't even sound like a show song.

This might be the reason why I instantly liked the song. It didn't feel too fan-pandering to listen too. Also, IQIYI really went in their budget. The boys looked good with the navy uniforms and man....they have the lights and stage setup that beats out the K-PD101 stages

following! ohbi.png  when does it start airing? 

January 18th

ugh i told myself i wouldn't get too attached to this show because i don't have anymore space in my heart for anymore chinese boys yet here i am bopping along to my 10th listen of the theme song

hurrplz.png

Who does everyone stan though?

Dont' really have any strong pre-show picks because I like to see what they bring to the table first. But tentatively, Zhenning is one of my picks. Wenhan I liked from UNIQ era. But will likely change.

I’m betting on Jiayi making it tbh. Youwei has much more potential to make it than Yanlei tho, he already has quite a fanbase thanks to his popular dramas (he got 2nd lead in some popular webdrama too). Wenhan is obviously a lock

Edited by Byakugan

Another preview, entrance and intros, and it's not Mr. Tiger, it's Mr. Tyger. Also kinda funny how Yuehua and Banana only sent 3 this time around.

I’m betting on Jiayi making it tbh. Youwei has much more potential to make it than Yanlei tho, he already has quite a fanbase thanks to his popular dramas (he got 2nd lead in some popular webdrama too). Wenhan is obviously a lock

Searching on the Idol Producer tag on Twitter a few weeks back, I noticed there were already a lot of Jiayi content and international support. Upon seeing him in the theme song mv, it's pretty clear boy really has that "it" factor. He's definitely a top contender and will no doubt gain a lot of new fans.

Edited by waycrispy1
  • Like 1

Another preview, entrance and intros, and it's not Mr. Tiger, it's Mr. Tyger. Also kinda funny how Yuehua and Banana only sent 3 this time around.

Not sure about Banana but Yuehua sent another three (including another Uniq member I think) to All for One. I'm guessing they are going for a divide and conquer strategy.  

Not sure about Banana but Yuehua sent another three (including another Uniq member I think) to All for One. I'm guessing they are going for a divide and conquer strategy.  

Yes I know, I think I will watch that too since I feel bad I'm only supporting Wenhan. Must show Yixuan some love too, why they got to air these two damn shows on the exact same day? Other former Swin-S (Cai Xukun's old group) members will also be on All for One, I'm also interested to see how much support they get.

Oh no, I think I will love them all again, already love he atmosphere

Edited by waycrispy1

yuehua sent like 8 total on All For One

Me too. He's already caught a lot people's attention from what I've seen. He's pretty outstanding.

Searching on the Idol Producer tag on Twitter a few weeks back, I noticed there were already a lot of Jiayi content and international support. Upon seeing him in the theme song mv, it's pretty clear boy really has that "it" factor. He's definitely a top contender and will no doubt gain a lot of new fans.

Not only Banana/Yuehua only sent 3, but none of them seem particulary like "stan attractors" (aside from obviously Wenhan). Like I said before, companies like OACA, Maverick, Gramarie sent more outstanding trainees. I saw a boy from CNC (Lou Zibo's company) that was really gorgeous too.

Yes I know, I think I will watch that too since I feel bad I'm only supporting Wenhan. Must show Yixuan some love too, why they got to air these two damn shows on the exact same day? Other former Swin-S (Cai Xukun's old group) members will also be on All for One, I'm also interested to see how much support they get.

OMG I didn't expect them to be sooo fun lmao. I'm gonna enjoy this as much as S1.

Also, it's just me or this season is legit packed with visuals?

Also, it's just me or this season is legit packed with visuals?

Well I can confirm it’s not just you. Everyone looks crazy good this season, though it does make me somewhat miss the more diverse looks of the first season. I have a feeling I might have trouble telling people apart unless they have really distinct features.

• Like 2

Wait, Wang Jiayi or Jia Yi?

Not sure if this has been posted, but Weibo Star Power Chart added a sub-category for Idol Producer season 2: 

https://topstar.h5.weibo.cn/rank?rType=15

This includes daily, weekly and monthly rankings (as usual). Although not 100% accurate, but we can see who are the popular trainees on weibo. It might come in handy if anyone's voting or if you're having trouble with your top picks.

2 more days and my questions will finally be answered

- Will we get a premiere that's over or under 3 hours?

- Is it really true that nobody received an A on their auditions?

- NEX7 auditioned last year with Wenhan's song, what will Wenhan and the other two Yuehua boys perform this year?

- Who will everyone be gay for this time?

and the most pressing question of all

- Will we hear another amazing rap verse as iconic as WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER?

Edited by waycrispy1
  • Like 2

- NEX7 auditioned last year with Wenhan's song, what will Wenhan and the other two Yuehua boys perform this year?

better be prepared for woo woo woo woo woo woo skr skr

• Like 2

- Will we hear another amazing rap verse as iconic as WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER?

hurrplz.png

The clips already seem super cute.

Well I can confirm it’s not just you. Everyone looks crazy good this season, though it does make me somewhat miss the more diverse looks of the first season. I have a feeling I might have trouble telling people apart unless they have really distinct features.

I don't think they all look the same though? There's a lot of visuals but still they look pretty different from each other imo.

I don't think they all look the same though? There's a lot of visuals but still they look pretty different from each other imo.

I’m sure I’ll be able to differentiate my faves with time but I’m bad with faces and names so it’s definitely gonna be a struggle for me lol

Right now I can pick out Casper and Mingming and...that’s about it :/

IP is like my memecrack. I'm happy I'll be getting another dose this year. It is truly my favorite elimination show series ever.

Asking all the important questions there.

I would legit collapse laughing if they performed Wait a Minute this year.

better be prepared for woo woo woo woo woo woo skr skr

^ Exactly. I see we're on the same page here. hurrplz.png