Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
singnotes

[iQIYI] Qing Chun You Ni (Idol Producer S2) Thread **EP 4 SUBBED OUT!**

30 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite group performance?

• Fire Team A
    • Fire Team B
    • Fight Team A
    • Fight Team B
    • Namanana Team A
    • Namanana Team B
    • Red Rose, White Rose Team A
    • Red Rose, White Rose Team B
    • A Smile is Beautiful Team A
    • A Smile is Beautiful Team B
    • Neighboring Tarzan Team A
    • Neighboring Tarzan Team B
    • Reverse Team A
    • Reverse Team B
    • Dream Team A
    • Dream Team B

Now I'm curious to see his vote count tomorrow. I mean, if Xukun had 11M in the first elimination round with only 1-2M of followers in Weibo I guess Wenhan will probably have more.

Just to put into perspective, the current number of weibo followers for the current top 9 on weekly weibo chart (I didn't save the data pre-sgow except for Wenhan since I'm not too invested with this season):

1. Li Wenhan - 5.59 million

2. Hu Chunyang - 593k

3. Guan Yue - 2.34 million

4. Jia Yi - 627k

5. Deng Chaoyuan - 235k

6. Wang Zhe - 

7. Chen Youwei - 1.44 million

8. Shi Zhan - 267k

9. Xu Fangzhou - 400k

Something happened to Wang Zhe's weibo, not sure why I couldn't access it.

• Like 2

I will update the first post with performance vids and stuff on Saturday.

Ooof, now that we're a few episodes in, are there any polls that people are interested in? Will for sure post one for favorite performances, for example, but anything else?

Not sure if the polls can be fun or need to be more thoughtful, but how about - Favorite ship?  Or later on Guessing the name of the future group (unless they're keeping Nine Percent - I have no idea).

how do we votes to unlock the gifts ,, can someone tell me please :

I'd be interested to see how to do that, too.  I spent time unlocking gifts last time, but didn't see an indication that there'd be any this season.  I actually thought that everyone got all the gifts when they went in the dorm and they were laid out on the bed.  I thought that was a cool thing to do by the sponsors.

• Like 1

Just to put into perspective, the current number of weibo followers for the current top 9 on weekly weibo chart (I didn't save the data pre-sgow except for Wenhan since I'm not too invested with this season):

1. Li Wenhan - 5.59 million

2. Hu Chunyang - 593k

3. Guan Yue - 2.34 million

4. Jia Yi - 627k

5. Deng Chaoyuan - 235k

6. Wang Zhe - 

7. Chen Youwei - 1.44 million

8. Shi Zhan - 267k

9. Xu Fangzhou - 400k

Something happened to Wang Zhe's weibo, not sure why I couldn't access it.

OMG Wenhan has a huge advantage over the others :o. Surprised it has much more than even Chen Youwei that's been in hit dramas.

Ep 5

the rumors about top 9 was all wrong btw just saying

my son YangYang in #5 smile.png

Edit

I feel YangYang well drop out from top 9 :( witch i dont want to he's my first pick i feel i wanna protect him from this world :(

Edited by modernBTS

I am Happylaugh.png 

Wenhan is Nr. 1 after all smile.png

I think its cool he don't have this much of a difference to the 2nd Place !

Edited by Zimmi

OMG Wenhan has a huge advantage over the others :o. Surprised it has much more than even Chen Youwei that's been in hit dramas.

Chen Youwei only became known this year, and his role in Yanxi Palace was really small, in Eternal Love 2 I think he was 2nd lead. Wenhan's got like a 6 year lead with UNIQ and I believe he is the main actor in his dramas.

The leaked top 9 was wrong after all. No Wang Zhe or Deng Chaoyuan in the top #9, and Chunyang and Jiayi were lower than I expected. I thought the first place was gonna be between Wenhan and Chaoyuan or between Wenhan and Jiayi but it was actually Wenhan vs Youwei. Also, the vote count was lower than last year. Xukun had +11M in this round and Wenhan only +7M despite having much more followers than Xukun initially, it's not a bad count considering this season doesn't have as much hype as last season so far

Ep 5

the rumors about top 9 was all wrong btw just saying

my son YangYang in #5 smile.png

Edit

I feel YangYang well drop out from top 9 :( witch i dont want to he's my first pick i feel i wanna protect him from this world :(

I kinda feel he could drop too. I actually didn't expect him to be "only" #5

A few people I liked got eliminated, but I guess it's inevitable ;-;

• Like 1

I was praying so hard when #12 reached and Changxi's name was still not mentioned that he will finally enter the top 9. Even though Yao Chi is my #2 fave, I still rooted more for Changxi to enter that top 9. I was so happy when Yao Chi was mentioned at #10 which meant that Changxi successfully entered the top 9. He really deserved that spot, a lot. Even though Jia Yi is my #1 fave, I was so happy when Guan Yue was announced 3rd instead. He has been through so incredibly much and he has the ability and charm. I really hope he will stay around that spot.

I must be weird to root for others more than my faves, but oh well I have always been like that.

Jia Yi's speech made my heart shrink, his eyes gleaming with tears while staying calm and smiling saying something along the lines of: "Thank you Mr. Tyger, because of you I am the person now. Thank you Wenhan for choosing me. And a good speech about dreams and that we should follow them."

I was crying when the cameramen zoomed in on Daniel's face, he finally got a lot of screentime and now he is eliminated. I felt really bad for him...

Can I say that Yechen is like the most adorable person ever? He got time for his speech and after the general thank and all, he used the remaining time of his speech for mentioning Mingming. For saying that he hopes Mingming will be rewarded by his efforts and that Mingming has been through so much. Yechen is such a sweetheart.

Mingming finally reached that top 9, I really hope his burden will lesson now and that he can truly enjoy every upcoming performance.

Im worried about next episode tho. Wang Zhe, Deng Chaoyuan, Chen Tao, Jia Yi & Wenhan in a vocal team... They all wore yellow and had blond hair, that was funny to see. But how will the performance turns out....

A few people I liked got eliminated, but I guess it's inevitable ;-;

So for the position evaluation there are 5 vocal groups, 3 dance groups and 4 rap groups. Do anybody know Chinese and let me know what are the songs for position evaluation?

• Like 2

does anyone know which group longhan is in for the next eval?

(also rly proud of him for ranking #17, hope to see him rise more)

Edited by ��

I was praying so hard when #12 reached and Changxi's name was still not mentioned that he will finally enter the top 9. Even though Yao Chi is my #2 fave, I still rooted more for Changxi to enter that top 9. I was so happy when Yao Chi was mentioned at #10 which meant that Changxi successfully entered the top 9. He really deserved that spot, a lot. Even though Jia Yi is my #1 fave, I was so happy when Guan Yue was announced 3rd instead. He has been through so incredibly much and he has the ability and charm. I really hope he will stay around that spot.

I must be weird to root for others more than my faves, but oh well I have always been like that.

Jia Yi's speech made my heart shrink, his eyes gleaming with tears while staying calm and smiling saying something along the lines of: "Thank you Mr. Tyger, because of you I am the person now. Thank you Wenhan for choosing me. And a good speech about dreams and that we should follow them."

I was crying when the cameramen zoomed in on Daniel's face, he finally got a lot of screentime and now he is eliminated. I felt really bad for him...

Can I say that Yechen is like the most adorable person ever? He got time for his speech and after the general thank and all, he used the remaining time of his speech for mentioning Mingming. For saying that he hopes Mingming will be rewarded by his efforts and that Mingming has been through so much. Yechen is such a sweetheart.

Mingming finally reached that top 9, I really hope his burden will lesson now and that he can truly enjoy every upcoming performance.

Im worried about next episode tho. Wang Zhe, Deng Chaoyuan, Chen Tao, Jia Yi & Wenhan in a vocal team... They all wore yellow and had blond hair, that was funny to see. But how will the performance turns out....

I was hoping the reason they showed Daniel so much during the elimination was because he survived but nope. ;-;

I agree with everything you said. Jia Yi is probably my ultimate so far in the show, but I'm really glad Guan Yue took that #3 spot because he really deserves it and boy is crazy talented. I'm really glad Changxi entered top 9 too, he's one of my favorites too. Jia Yi's speech for Mr Tyger was really touching, you can tell that OT5 is really close and I wish they all had passed together. I felt really bad for Zhen Nan. He was SO close to pass this cut and you can tell he was really disappointed because he was really teared eyed :(. Yechen deserved better than just being #44. That boy and his undying love for his Mingming-ge are the most touching thing ever. It's a pity the final group "only" has 9 members because it'd be so nice if they debuted together. They really love each other and are each other's support.

As for the Daniel thing, I'm really surprised because not long ago, he was ranked as high as #30 so I wonder what happened for him to be eliminated. I'm also surprised that from Maverick and Gramarie only ONE survived, and even from Banana, one of them was eliminated too (surprisingly, it was the contestant that got the best grade in the first evaluation)

Edited by Gilraen92
  • Like 2

Wow they went incredibly fast with the announcement of the position of the trainee that they don't want to focus 0u0plz.png  not even the number of votes they put

• Like 2

Spoiler visual ranking ep5

qcyn visual pick ranking!

#1 yaochi

#2 jiayi

#3 hu chunyang

#4 li wenhan

• Like 2

Wow they went incredibly fast with the announcement of the position of the trainee that they don't want to focus 0u0plz.png  not even the number of votes they put

lmao for real. The lowest positions in particular (like 50-59) were like super fast

Just some quick thoughts.  I have not had a chance to watch the full episode. 

The "spoilers" I saw were so off.  The list I saw had Wang Zhe at #5.  Also, there was a rumor that Yao Chi was 51.  I was mini-panicking over that!

I 100% knew that 2 of the Mavericks team were back home, but I was surprised that everyone but Yao Chi were eliminated.  Everyone is talking about Daniel.  Definitely a shock that he didn't have enough votes.  

I'm glad Manny was saved. 

At least we know the purpose of that group of guys behind the scenes.  Too bad their choices matched most of the top 60, but I like knowing that they play an actual part in the show.

Just some quick thoughts.  I have not had a chance to watch the full episode. 

The "spoilers" I saw were so off.  The list I saw had Wang Zhe at #5.  Also, there was a rumor that Yao Chi was 51.  I was mini-panicking over that!

I 100% knew that 2 of the Mavericks team were back home, but I was surprised that everyone but Yao Chi were eliminated.  Everyone is talking about Daniel.  Definitely a shock that he didn't have enough votes.  

I'm glad Manny was saved. 

At least we know the purpose of that group of guys behind the scenes.  Too bad their choices matched most of the top 60, but I like knowing that they play an actual part in the show.

I expected at least 1-2 from Mavericks being eliminated but all of them sans Yaochi is too much. Peng Changhua and Zhou Xiangheng were awesome singers and they didn't deserve to be axed so soon :/. Same with 3/4 of Gramarie. They didn't even give them a chance to get more exposure

• Like 1

So for the position evaluation there are 5 vocal groups, 3 dance groups and 4 rap groups. Do anybody know Chinese and let me know what are the songs for position evaluation?

Not sure if people on twitter have listed it yet. theirs is probably more accurate

they listed the original artists of the songs this time but it's hella tiny.

vocal (incomplete the white on yellow is hard to see)

耳朵/ ear - Li Ronghao

怎麼了/What's wrong- Eric Chou or Jay Chou, not sure which one is it.

失è½æ²™æ´²-Lala Hsu

dance

-turn up

-一筆江湖- Willian Chan

-é¨ŽåœŸç²¾å¤ / something knight-Jolin Tsai [i think the boys on All For One did this as one of their songs]

rap (also incomplete can't see the last one with the really long name)

-coming home

-大人物- could be this one. it's rap [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVsHFDoWZA0]

-勇敢/Braveness-Mayday  (i may have read it wrong. it doesn't seem like a rap song)

• Like 1

Spoiler visual ranking ep5

qcyn visual pick ranking!

#1 yaochi

#2 jiayi

#3 hu chunyang

#4 li wenhan

Its not that I dont like Chunyang, I also adore him a lot but how did he end up being a visual? Did I oversee something in him, he is incredibly cute but I dont think he is a visual.

Yao Chi, I have been saying this to my friends but at some angles he really looks like Wang Hedi in a good way. Yao Chi is really really handsome, that I totally agree.

Jia Yi is my #1 pick, but tbh I would not even put him on my top 4 visual ranking, same goes for Wenhan. Welp I dont agree with this list.

Just by visuals alone I would say:

1. Yechen

2. Yao Chi

3. Chaoyuan

4. Changxi

5. Gu Landi

6. Mingming

7. Jia Yi

8. Wenhan

9. Personally Zhenning but Bingxao is also handsome.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1