Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

[iQIYI] Qing Chun You Ni (Idol Producer S2) Thread **EP 4 SUBBED OUT!**

1230 replies to this topic

Poll: [iQIYI] Qing Chun You Ni (Idol Producer S2) Thread **EP 4 SUBBED OUT!** (29 member(s) have cast votes)

What was your favorite group performance?

1. Fire Team A (4 votes [8.16%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.16%

2. Fire Team B (2 votes [4.08%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.08%

3. Fight Team A (1 votes [2.04%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.04%

4. Fight Team B (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Namanana Team A (7 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

6. Namanana Team B (3 votes [6.12%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.12%

7. Red Rose, White Rose Team A (0 votes [0.00%])

8. Red Rose, White Rose Team B (2 votes [4.08%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.08%

9. A Smile is Beautiful Team A (1 votes [2.04%] - View)

10. A Smile is Beautiful Team B (1 votes [2.04%] - View)

11. Neighboring Tarzan Team A (10 votes [20.41%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.41%

12. Neighboring Tarzan Team B (4 votes [8.16%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.16%

13. Reverse Team A (10 votes [20.41%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.41%

14. Reverse Team B (3 votes [6.12%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.12%

15. Dream Team A (1 votes [2.04%] - View)

16. Dream Team B (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1221 Ruqiiiii

Ruqiiiii

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Locationsomewhere

Posted 16 March 2019 - 11:16 PM

Not a fan of Mr. Tyger songs.

Aiyo- are you a fan of any other groups that came out this season

#1222 DaeByun

DaeByun

YASUDA KEI IS THE #1 VISUAL HOLE IN IDOLDOM

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,906 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:28 AM

Aiyo- are you a fan of any other groups that came out this season

XII Constellations looks promising.

#1223 Gilraen92

Gilraen92

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,114 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:38 AM

XII Constellations looks promising.

Is that Guan Yue group? Their concept seem really interesting tbh

#1224 DaeByun

DaeByun

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,906 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:44 AM (Edited by DaeByun, Yesterday, 09:05 AM.)

Is that Guan Yue group? Their concept seem really interesting tbh

Yeah.

The guy who produced the #1 idol pop song in China by TFBoys is the CEO and producer for the group. He produces their songs. His name is Liu Jia (刘佳). 

So they have some bops

#1225 HoneyJN

HoneyJN

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Location도nut & 검my Bear~ 来一个肖战吧! 邓论登场了! 喜欢鲸鱼呀...黄景瑜! 邢昭林我唯一的八王爷! 遇強越強!

Posted Yesterday, 12:32 PM

Finished the lastest episode. 

I've only had time to watch the show and not the bts/extra material clips so I might have missed out on some interesting trainees too bad. Lucky enough all the ones I've had my eyes on are still in the competition. 

I think that the current line up for the group is totally fine even though it's not my ideal line up. I'm not after a perfect group with all the members being really talented and it being a great mix of vocals/dancers/rappers etc. As long as the group works well together and all the members at least can sing and dance decently it's all good. (观众缘 appealing to the public is the most important thing really). 

I will only keep my eyes on the final group and casually follow their acitivities if they suit my taste. If not I'll just move on no big deal. 

I watch these shows because they're fun to watch and to discover new interesting ppl and songs. 

Now when I've done catching up I have 2 more trainees added to my ideal line up, Chun Yang and Han Yu.

Chun Yang grew on me throughout the show, he is just too adorable tbh. I originally didn't want him in my 9 because I thought he was lacking despite him having a really cute personality, he reminded me of Quanzhe at first. I changed my mind after seeing his latest rap performance, I didn't think he had it in him and thought that it would be a awkward seeing him perform since he is so soft, but wow he surprised me, he did so well. (There you have your rapper lmao).

As for Han Yu, I really like his interactions with Huai Wei (my absolute favorite). If it weren't for Huai Wei I would most likely not have noticed him and his quite uniqe charisma. I actually think that Huai Wei brought him to light on the show (at least from how the show was edited). Han Yu thanked Wen Han for picking him for the Tarzan team so that he had the chance to show his vocal ability and then rise. To me what really made him get more screen time and become noticeable was because of that one interview with Huai Wei describing him appearance as "evil" (阴险) and looking like one of those evil characters in dramas. After that it was horse face which I also remember Huai Wei teasing him for first (might be wrong). Not saying he wouldn't have rised for his talent alone but first of all you have to leave an impression for the viewers to remember you. 

So my ideal now is:

Huai Wei

Guan Yue

----

Jia Yi

----

Sun Ze Lin ( I know he won't make it but I'm super glad he made it this far)

You Wei

Han Yu

Yang Yang

Shao Hao Fan ( I really like his vocal tone, noticed him only after his 失落沙洲 perf. + his face reminds me of Luo Yunxi... Too bad he won't make it either)

You're lucky almost all your faves are popular

Yeah lol. Although it's hard to not have faves that aren't popular because my impressions of the contestants are based on what I see on the show. So it's easier for me to like the people they choose to push, although there are always some that manage to catch my attention even with only few seconds flashing by on screen. If only they manage to catch my attention I will start to look for them. 

#1226 DaeByun

DaeByun

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,906 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:53 PM

Shao Hao Fan ( I really like his vocal tone, noticed him only after his 失落沙洲 perf. + his face reminds me of Luo Yunxi... Too bad he won't make it either)

TASTE.

I hate stanning flopped nugus :(

#1227 blossoms

blossoms

✿ ❀ ❁

• PipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted Today, 02:34 AM

#1228 Ruqiiiii

Ruqiiiii

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Locationsomewhere

Posted Today, 03:24 AM

THANKS!!!!

#1229 Xin

Xin

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted Today, 05:58 AM

Thanks! ilikeitplz.png

Sidenote: I legit almost choked on my water when Li Wenhan equated teaching his team to sing better to instructing a bunch of pre-schoolers and employing the same tactics. 0u0plz.png

#1230 waycrispy1

waycrispy1

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,396 posts

Posted Today, 09:53 AM

Thanks! https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Sidenote: I legit almost choked on my water when Li Wenhan equated teaching his team to sing better to instructing a bunch of pre-schoolers and employing the same tactics. https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

He went through all of that and Deng Chaoyuan didn't even get shown. He Changxi and Lin Mo got screwed too, but at least we were able to see them dancing from afar. With Wenhan's team just standing there and singing, and the editors can't be bothered to fix his hair color, he really got zero screen time. His Chinese fans said he was cosplaying a pole in ep 7. I almost choked when I saw Wenhan's face though, they darkened his hair, but made his face look like a ghost.

#1231 Gilraen92

Gilraen92

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,114 posts

Posted Today, 03:57 PM

Omg ep 7 finally. Something to watch tonight.

Up, Up and Away!