Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
singnotes

[iQIYI] Qing Chun You Ni (Idol Producer S2) Thread **EP 4 SUBBED OUT!**

30 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite group performance?

• Fire Team A
    • Fire Team B
    • Fight Team A
    • Fight Team B
    • Namanana Team A
    • Namanana Team B
    • Red Rose, White Rose Team A
    • Red Rose, White Rose Team B
    • A Smile is Beautiful Team A
    • A Smile is Beautiful Team B
    • Neighboring Tarzan Team A
    • Neighboring Tarzan Team B
    • Reverse Team A
    • Reverse Team B
    • Dream Team A
    • Dream Team B

Hope they learned from last time and are more careful in vetting the contestants so we don't get another sideshow bob that they have to blur out for an entire episode. These kids better be as fluffy, kind, and supportive of everyone like season 1. So far visuals are pretty good, anticipating....

Is it going to be the same subbing team as IP1? because they did an amazing job...all those unaired clips too

• Like 2

I hope they don't get their videos removed from Youtube, ep 1 of IP will forever be gone, RIP

Edited by waycrispy1

You don't think they'll start an entirely different channel?

Doesn't matter if they do, I remember ep 1 was removed from the channel along with some other episodes, then they reuploaded, it got taken down again and again, guess they finally gave up on reuploading it. All the newest comments from ep2 are people desperately trying to find a way to watch ep 1. Even if this is a new channel, I hope they don't suffer the same fate.

• Like 1

Chen Youwei joining IPS2 is apparently trending in CN sns 

It's ok, music will be his side hustle

Trending?Why? On IP1 there were some actor trainee too nothing new or surprising

His fan that want to focus on being actor or other fans that want to get rid of a competitor? unimpressed.png

Even though his role was small, Yanxi Palace was the biggest hit drama in China in 2018 so he's definitely got that going for him for his acting career. It's still smart of his company though to get more exposure for him through this. 

there was a rumored list floating around twitter with henry, victoria, and seventeen's jun but i can't find it anymore

Hmm...I was hoping it'd be the same. Lay's busy as a mentor/judge for that EDM survival show at the moment. Hope it won't be a completely different feel from the 1st season.

I'm watching the EDM show and I've never seen Lay this conflicted on IP. He really has trouble saying no to girls it seems.

Edited by waycrispy1

are they still in the same gated area as last season? I really liked how almost everyday we'd get candid photos of the boys going to that one convenience store and just hanging out together

Does somebody knows something about After Journey? How is he?

He was a contestant on Rap of China and was third I think? He was pretty likable, I'm interested in seeing how he is with Jin

• Like 1

another rumor abt the evaluation ranking: 

ugh hope youwei won't be yanlei 2.0 

If it's true there won't be A's, i wonder if the trainees are less balanced this season

or if the judges are just stricter? unsure.png

Poor Youwei....but seriously why is Lay on IP so different from Lay of Rave Now?

Do you guys think Nongfu Spring Vitamin Water will make a comeback for season 2 or are we going to get a new sponsor daddy?

Edited by waycrispy1

Intros with English subs are slowly coming out on the Idol Producer Season 2 Subs channel ya'll

I noticed Gramerie sent a lot of boys this season, but what about F4???

Edited by waycrispy1
  • Like 2

Oh really? I legit thought they'd only have like 2-3 more trainees aside from the F4. Meanwhile I heard Yuehua/Banana only sent like 3 this time.

I watched a compilation video of all of their short 15 sec intros and I swear I heard Guo Ran (Gramerie) several times.

wth is the water like at OACA that they have handsome but random kids like Zimo and now Feng Junjie lol 

they are seriously so weird...wonder if mom Han Mubo and dad Qin Fin have this one to deal with also

• Like 1

Wenhan la.gif

== 

lool ill just pray he or the other boy pulls a Bangbang or a Jeffrey then. Or better yet, one of them Nongnongs their way to the top 9 (their band will have to promote w/o them temporarily though). 

meowfaceplz.png  I imagine Mufen arguing over which parent's genes/parenting caused their kids to be this random. 

Damn, sh*t just got real. I can't even imagine Wenhan in another group while I'm still waiting for a UNIQ comeback rlytearpls.png

• Like 2

Wenhan? I thought he was ranked B. I wonder which one from those will be the center then.

They probably had re-evaluations by now, I'm so happy for him ahmagahplz.png

Beside Wenhan, the only one I feel like I'm familiar with is Vento, because I keep seeing him in all these Tik Tok compilation videos. What do you think of his Ei Ei?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a6DPWhiw6s

Looking forward to getting to know more of them

Guys, all of the full episodes of the first season have been wiped off of the Idol Producer Subs channel on Youtube. I'm praying IP2 subs channel do not suffer the same fate. Dammit, I was in the middle of rewatching to prep for season 2.

• Like 1

Is anyone else intrigued by this ball of hair?

tumblr_pk15ntKdVE1tvfa7io2_250.gif

I'm imagining him to be quite an oddball, looking forward to meeting more weirdos

• Like 2

[Rumor] leaked dance practice la.gif  

is this for the IPS2 theme song? or for the first group evaluation? 

=== 

[Rumor]  IPS2 1st ep moved from 1/18 to 1/23; Possible appearance of a special guest 

=== 

iloveyouplz.gif

OoOoOohhh...dance looks tight, but not what I was expecting for the theme song. Isn't group evaluation based on the theme song?

They moved the airing to the middle of the week? why would they do that?

Looks like Ricegrain is gonna watch S2! 

My bb Wen Kaiwei getting "Ricegrain's secondary bias" stamp makes me as proud as if he's gotten an A during evaluation. rlytearpls.png

How abt u guys? 

I loved her devotion to Bangbang, more great content to look forward to

• Like 1

THEME SONG IS OUT.

Hi, would you mind if I added this doc to the first post? With credit ofc. smile.png

Ei Ei Ei Oh Ei Oh, love how it's similar to S1, but different

lovestruck.png lovestruck.png lovestruck.png

Can't wait to see the stage

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this