Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
singnotes

[iQIYI] Qing Chun You Ni (Idol Producer S2) Thread **EP 4 SUBBED OUT!**

30 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite group performance?

• Fire Team A
    • Fire Team B
    • Fight Team A
    • Fight Team B
    • Namanana Team A
    • Namanana Team B
    • Red Rose, White Rose Team A
    • Red Rose, White Rose Team B
    • A Smile is Beautiful Team A
    • A Smile is Beautiful Team B
    • Neighboring Tarzan Team A
    • Neighboring Tarzan Team B
    • Reverse Team A
    • Reverse Team B
    • Dream Team A
    • Dream Team B

I hope it's nearly as good as S1. The visuals so far are pretty good but I'm interested in the personalities/talent as well.

Edited by Gilraen92

Uniq's Wenhan will be joining.

Former Cross Gene member/Sing Out! Season 1 Winner Casper will also be joining. 

I think those two are guaranteed to debut.

Literally nobody is guaranteed to debut tbh. Everyone thought Kimberley in PD101 was gonna be in the final group for sure since she already had a hit song and at the end she didn't even make the 3rd elimination. Sometimes these shows are unpredictable.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Seeing the thread with the confirmed contestants again and the visuals are seriously freaking good tbh

i think the visuals are so much better on first glance than season one. but let's hope their personalities are just aa good

I agree the visuals are even more striking than in the first season but I hope their personalities are just as likeable.

Chen Youwei joining IPS2 is apparently trending in CN sns 

Omg he's gorgeous :o

Wasn't Ciwen media Dong Yanlei's company btw? They seem to have mostly actors/models but it's okay. If he can sing and dance decently it shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by Gilraen92
  • Like 1

You've got a point there. 

Hope his trajectory in IPS1 is like Jeffrey's/Ruibin's (or better if he makes it in the lineup).

Exactly. Not sure about Ruibin but Jeffrey was mostly an actor/model before IP, yet he turned out to be one of the most solid vocalists so maybe it's the same with this boy who knows.

Edited by Gilraen92

I can't wait to see the theme song and who's the center this time. Xukun as center was legit iconic.

Edited by Gilraen92

I don't like the ranking based on 24 hours pick at all. The trainees haven't showed anything yet so the ones ranking high will be the ones with some pre-show hype, which it's completely unfair for the less known ones. Also, I prefered when they were entering in the first episodes and they chose the seats. I don't like how they're starting with the fierce competition from the very beginning tbh.

Surprised Mingming is actually kinda low tho. Wasn't he one of the most anticipated ones?

Edited by Gilraen92
  • Like 1

fan footage of some of the boys lining up to their next filming 

=== 

Rumored 24hr pick rankings #1 - #99 

i thought there were 100 trainees, who's missing? 

poor Deng Bin, if he had at least 20 more votes he could have a seat if the rumors abt the seats were true.  

edit: replaced 2nd tweet

I think one of them was kicked out before starting filming, supposedly because he was too young for the show but I don't really buy it because last year there was even 02-03 liners in the show and this boy was apparently 01? Idk

Intros with English subs are slowly coming out on the Idol Producer Season 2 Subs channel ya'll

I noticed Gramerie sent a lot of boys this season, but what about F4???

Oh really? I legit thought they'd only have like 2-3 more trainees aside from the F4. Meanwhile I heard Yuehua/Banana only sent like 3 this time.

Edited by Gilraen92

Omg, I just clicked on a random one because it had a huge teddy bear in the background. HE'S FROM GRAMERIE. OMG, THE SOFTNESS.

This is the channel that will be subbing btw. I linked it on the first page. smile.png

What a freaking cutie. Watch Tian Tian become the Nong Nong of this season uwu

wth is the water like at OACA that they have handsome but random kids like Zimo and now Feng Junjie lol 

LMFAO what's he doing?? He's a cutie but a total weirdo <3

[Rumor] Partial list of rank "A" trainees

Eagle-eyed C-netz saw which of the trainees were wearing pink shirts underneath those jackets. 

Jia Yi
Guan Yue
Li Wenhan
He Changxi 
Xia Hanyu
Lian Huaiwei
Che Huixuan
Feng Junjie (omg random flower boy! la.gif )  
Qiu Baohan 
Zhan Yu 

Wenhan? I thought he was ranked B. I wonder which one from those will be the center then.

iQIYI officially announced Yixing's return as PD. 

=== 

OACA Feng Junjie aka random flower boy  

DwXH5twUwAAJhHt.jpg

I'm so sorry I laughed at his self-intro and didn't have high hopes for him esp if it's true that

he got an A during re-evaluation

Thanks to Junjiesus I have repented and shall henceforth preach the wonders of his name. deepstareplz.png

Holy sh- Junjie is seriously too pretty. I'm getting biased and I still haven't seen him "in action" aside from that short intro.

ohdearplz.png  

[Rumor] Leisure Media's Li Zhifan withdraws as trainee of Idol Producer S2 

He previously had a Weibo repost where he voted for himself -- w/c is against the show's rules. 

He has posted an apology and is speculated to have withdrawn from the competition. 

There's no official announcement from iQIYI yet, so take it w/ a grain of salt.  

His self-intro 

Didn't another contestant get kicked out too or I'm imagining things? I remember a few weeks ago people on twitter saying another contestant was kicked out for being supposedly "too young" even if that excuse was clearly bs.

• Like 1

It's almost here, I'm nervous.....Ei Ei is hard to top, that song was the perfect level of fun and catchy, but not annoying

OMG that's tomorrow already :o. Can't wait to see the song and who's the center.

Wenhan makes such a good center tbh. There seems to be way more people in class A than last year.

The song is such a bop. Maybe not as instantly catchy as Ei Ei but it's such a good song. It doesn't even sound like a show song.

Edited by Gilraen92

I’m betting on Jiayi making it tbh. Youwei has much more potential to make it than Yanlei tho, he already has quite a fanbase thanks to his popular dramas (he got 2nd lead in some popular webdrama too). Wenhan is obviously a lock

Me too. He's already caught a lot people's attention from what I've seen. He's pretty outstanding.

Another preview, entrance and intros, and it's not Mr. Tiger, it's Mr. Tyger. Also kinda funny how Yuehua and Banana only sent 3 this time around.

Searching on the Idol Producer tag on Twitter a few weeks back, I noticed there were already a lot of Jiayi content and international support. Upon seeing him in the theme song mv, it's pretty clear boy really has that "it" factor. He's definitely a top contender and will no doubt gain a lot of new fans.

Not only Banana/Yuehua only sent 3, but none of them seem particulary like "stan attractors" (aside from obviously Wenhan). Like I said before, companies like OACA, Maverick, Gramarie sent more outstanding trainees. I saw a boy from CNC (Lou Zibo's company) that was really gorgeous too.

Sign in to follow this