Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
singnotes

[iQIYI] Qing Chun You Ni (Idol Producer S2) Thread **EP 4 SUBBED OUT!**

30 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite group performance?

• Fire Team A
    • Fire Team B
    • Fight Team A
    • Fight Team B
    • Namanana Team A
    • Namanana Team B
    • Red Rose, White Rose Team A
    • Red Rose, White Rose Team B
    • A Smile is Beautiful Team A
    • A Smile is Beautiful Team B
    • Neighboring Tarzan Team A
    • Neighboring Tarzan Team B
    • Reverse Team A
    • Reverse Team B
    • Dream Team A
    • Dream Team B

ugh i told myself i wouldn't get too attached to this show because i don't have anymore space in my heart for anymore chinese boys yet here i am bopping along to my 10th listen of the theme song

• Like 1

2 more days and my questions will finally be answered

- NEX7 auditioned last year with Wenhan's song, what will Wenhan and the other two Yuehua boys perform this year?

better be prepared for woo woo woo woo woo woo skr skr

• Like 2

Since it's D-day and the show starts in just over an hour (I think) can I make a request/plea that if anyone is going to post any spoilers like grade rankings etc that they please post them in a spoiler so that it doesn't spoil the show for anyone who can't watch it immediately. Everyone did their best to do this last year for the first season and it helped to make the thread a peaceful place so yeah when posting anything that may ruin the show for those who haven't seen it yet please be considerate guys.

• Like 1

So it seems todays episode has been cancelled/postponed????

iQIYI what are you doing, this is supposed to be the first ep

Oh My God....did they just reduce the entire entrance portion to the few short clips we got pre-show??? And making some of them sit outside, WHY???

Obviously I may be completely wrong but I wonder if for some reason this is part of what they had to edit in order for it to air because it just doesn't make any sense to me why if they had this twist about only some trainees getting to sit inside they would cut it.

Here's to hoping they show the entrances in one of the bonus clips because it would be such a shame to not get to see the reactions

i think their multi-posting is not against the rules since it's more than 5 mins since their previous post and it's related to the topic. *shrugs* 

I personally prefer this since it makes the thread less dead in btw eps

and saves me time searching for info/spoilers here instead of diggging thru sns and deciphering the cn text. 

But i agree w/ your advice regarding using the spoiler tags (I should follow that adv too).  

I just want to make this clear to everyone so no one is misinformed but actually the OH rules state that you can't double post unless its been more than one hour not 5 mins (there are exceptions like for example if you need to post 16 images as OH only allows 15 per post, all info on that can be found here under the spam section). The point singnotes was trying to make was that we're all super happy people are posting information here however it's best if it's all in one post if possible as for people who get notifications for this thread it ends up getting spammed

• Like 1

Lol Wenhan and Jia Yi in the same team again. Those two are like joined by the hip at this point.

Wang Zhe is the leader? I don't really see him as leader, so that's surprising ._.

wenhan and jia yi are the xukun and ziyi of this season. personality wise they're different but you have the big well known idol who's center of the show (wenhan/xukun) who becomes friends/shipped with an unknown idol from a group (jiayi with mr tyger/ziyi with bbt) and the two keep on ending up in the same team

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this