Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
singnotes

[iQIYI] Qing Chun You Ni (Idol Producer S2) Thread **EP 4 SUBBED OUT!**

30 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite group performance?

• Fire Team A
    • Fire Team B
    • Fight Team A
    • Fight Team B
    • Namanana Team A
    • Namanana Team B
    • Red Rose, White Rose Team A
    • Red Rose, White Rose Team B
    • A Smile is Beautiful Team A
    • A Smile is Beautiful Team B
    • Neighboring Tarzan Team A
    • Neighboring Tarzan Team B
    • Reverse Team A
    • Reverse Team B
    • Dream Team A
    • Dream Team B

Fortunately i found the topic before it accumulates too much pages meowfaceplz.png

The visual this year seems promising and please be the same team of IP S1, they subbed like everything! There were 2 videos each day to watch!

I hope the trainees get friendly like the previous season, their bond was one of the most enjoyable things

About Casper i feel like he can reach the mid of the program? He has such a different visual compared to everyone, you can't confuse him with someone else, the only thing is the screentime.

• Like 1

Chen Youwei joining IPS2 is apparently trending in CN sns 

Trending?Why? On IP1 there were some actor trainee too nothing new or surprising

His fan that want to focus on being actor or other fans that want to get rid of a competitor? unimpressed.png

That "M academy china" among the confirmed companies is it related to Mnet? Cause the logo it's the same XD

Poor trainee they didn't do anything bad to deserve it, the 24h pick video doesn't say anything about them and they have to stay standed for how many hours? I remember Lay saying to the trainees to not fall asleep last year

• Like 2

Yeah 

It would be more rational if this was done after judging their audition performance / reevaluation for the theme song. 

But it was for the 24hr pick vid where they just say their name and read the script abt the 24hr voting. 

Maybe this is why their slogan is no longer  "the harder you work, the luckier you are"souleyesplz.png

What is the one this year? I think i heard it a couple of times but i didn't really understand. One of the two part it's similar as i remember...

What's the difference between trainer & mentor? Supposedly are we going to see more the trainer & less the mentor ?

Oh i didn't notice this trainer/mentor thing, i wonder what is about

another rumor abt the evaluation ranking: 

ugh hope youwei won't be yanlei 2.0 

If it's true there won't be A's, i wonder if the trainees are less balanced this season

or if the judges are just stricter? unsure.png

Not even one A until now? But also there were only 7 A last year...

I didn't realize that I hadn't posted this in the thread.

The first of a long list laugh.png

hurrplz.png Are you ready to see them all getting way too much calcium in their diet?

"More calcium for your bones to be stronger and to grow taller!"

Intros with English subs are slowly coming out on the Idol Producer Season 2 Subs channel ya'll

I noticed Gramerie sent a lot of boys this season, but what about F4???

Can i have the link please? meowfaceplz.png

Guys, all of the full episodes of the first season have been wiped off of the Idol Producer Subs channel on Youtube. I'm praying IP2 subs channel do not suffer the same fate. Dammit, I was in the middle of rewatching to prep for season 2.

Every episode? amgplz.png

Fortunately i did a rewatch a couple of weeks ago 

ohdearplz.png  

[Rumor] Leisure Media's Li Zhifan withdraws as trainee of Idol Producer S2 

He previously had a Weibo repost where he voted for himself -- w/c is against the show's rules. 

He has posted an apology and is speculated to have withdrawn from the competition. 

There's no official announcement from iQIYI yet, so take it w/ a grain of salt.  

His self-intro 

I knew somebody would have withdrawn or kicked out, well better than the last year guy for sure

Looks like Ricegrain is gonna watch S2! 

My bb Wen Kaiwei getting "Ricegrain's secondary bias" stamp makes me as proud as if he's gotten an A during evaluation. rlytearpls.png

How abt u guys? 

Yay i always looked forward his/her videos during IP1

• Like 1

Is it just me or the stage is "messy" than IP1?

As long as Casper debuts, I'm happy.

But I have a feeling that Casper is going to be the Zhu Xingjie of this season.

It would be great already if he arrive to Zhu Xingjie position cause he seems a little far from it right now unsure.png

I’m betting on Jiayi making it tbh. Youwei has much more potential to make it than Yanlei tho, he already has quite a fanbase thanks to his popular dramas (he got 2nd lead in some popular webdrama too). Wenhan is obviously a lock

Wait, Wang Jiayi or Jia Yi?

Wtf is this crock shit

I knew something was off when yh Twitter acc didn't post any promo for their boys today

Youku decided to release their show all of the sudden and iqiyi is suddenly playing some mind games

What kind of show is the Youku one? It's similar to IP?

Look at that censorship

DxemCdXX0AE9V4D.jpg

Maybe now they won't be taking down videos from Idol Producer Subs since that's no longer the name

I don't know what is the reason of the censorship on the earrings but it's just ridiculous to watch, i mean Lay and Li Ronghao have so much screentime, also that blur it's giant unimpressed.png

Since I haven't watched the premiere yet, did this episode reveal the rankings for episode 1?

They revealed a ranking but it's the sitting(?) ranking which is something that we knew already

i don't mind with the judges being harsh, it's better to have a low grade now and upgrade it rather than the opposite 

• Like 2

I just finished watching ep2 and lian huaiwei jumped so much? Really? amgplz.png

He seems to be very popular and I'm not surprised because they definitely pushed him a lot 

I had to search who he was when you all were talking about him, i barely remembered him i guess it's just me

Sign in to follow this