5ZMOeCp.gif?1

#22 Nimz

Nimz

달빛

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,719 posts
  • LocationBM's left pocket

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:03 AM

Hi, Yes I have a problem with this. Where is the rule that everyone needs to stan SHINee or you face an immediate ban?

I like this rule. This rule can stay.

#23 Gaudy

Gaudy

☆ Gangsta mode ACTIVATED ☆

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,057 posts
  • LocationWe'll go out for a drink, dinner, whatever. I'm from South Florida, that should say a lot.

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:23 AM

Antagonizing Staff Rule - We have further clarified this rule to ensure all users are aware that this applies for abusive behaviour, insults, and attacks towards ANY of the OneHallyu staff. They are here to make your time on this site more enjoyable, and they give their time and love to this; use your words respectfully with all users.

• "The OH staff will not tolerate consistent attacks and personal insults. Please remember that the staff are here for you and to help. They are members just like you, so they are absolutely allowed and encouraged to participate in topics and discuss their own opinions. If you have issues with a particular member of staff and believe he or she is abusing their power, contact an Admin and discuss your complaint. Please cite specific instances (posts, threads, and/or messages) as proof for the Admin to refer to."

Quick question about this rule, there was a mod who bullied me and I responded back. None of the admins said anything until they brought up my WP history months after and then they decided they were "bad". 

I dunno but it sucks when nobody believes a mod is antagonizing you until later. Should people make a separate PM without the mod with the admins if they feel like this is happening to explain the situation?

#24 Kunn

Kunn

Lovely Cutie Pie 예나

• PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationYena’s Lips 💋

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:35 AM

:lovestruck:

#25 Pirine

Pirine

Superstar

• Hall OH Fame
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 01:51 PM

Quick question about this rule, there was a mod who bullied me and I responded back. None of the admins said anything until they brought up my WP history months after and then they decided they were "bad". 

I dunno but it sucks when nobody believes a mod is antagonizing you until later. Should people make a separate PM without the mod with the admins if they feel like this is happening to explain the situation?

Yes, you’re free to pm the admins privately about issues like that

#26 satoori

satoori

BTS PR Team

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,456 posts
  • Location망개떡, Texas

Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:23 PM

5ZMOeCp.gif?1

#27 chiirbii

chiirbii

you'e doing amazing, sweetie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,675 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:26 PM

Archived Threads - If threads have been inactive for more than a year we will no longer be un-archiving them. This also means that if a thread needs to be un-archved to be removed, but is over a year old, it is not eligible for removal. The archival process helps keep the server load in check, and when a thread hasn't been touched in over a year it's probably not a thread anyone is gasping to be able to post in once more.

Question about this, if an official thread is inactive for over a year, would a new one have to be created then? I'm asking because I'm OP of one that isn't going to get any activity because of his military enlistment.l

#28 Floraison

Floraison

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Location🌸

Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:29 PM

Thank you mods lovestruck.png lovestruck.png

#29 coval

coval

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,696 posts
  • LocationIt is I - Coval. The merged unification of all existing ARMY. I am BTS' TEACHER, their TEAR and HER. Protector of OT7, Amazona of outsold stadium tours. Breaker of Sales Records. Queen of Billboard. If I will leave this place one day, then all merged ARMY will go with me to the Magic Shop so we can sing together the song of the Young Ones. ~ nale 2019

Posted 04 December 2018 - 08:14 PM

Unpopular Opinions Thread - We've been seeing user concerns, and have our own as well that this thread has been turning more and more into a variation on a bashing thread, which is not what it is there for. With this in mind the moderator and admin teams will be adding some new rules to the thread in order to mitigate this issue, and hopefully get it back on track to its intended purpose. If you wish to vent your frustrations towards artists or fandoms use the appropriate venue, which is the entertainment rant thread

Great decision. It's literally just become a bashing thread 3.0. Hopefully similar rules will apply to the rant thread because we all know they're gonna migrate there as well :imstupid:

#30 sergel

sergel

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,868 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:02 PM

It's still something in the works that we want to do, but it's a slow process. When there is something/any progress worthy of being announced we will definitely do so. 

We do already have spam rules in place, which apply throughout the forum. Posts need to have an hour between them if made back to back by the same user, and no one else has posted. We do, however, understand that with the image limit per post that sometimes users will reach the limit of 15 in their post, and need to make another to continue the images. Users need to be maxing out their allowed images per post with this though.  

Thanks, didn't know it was an hour so that explains it. Also didn't know about the 1 minute merging, that's helpful.

#31 Pineapple

Pineapple

🍍

• The Nation's Admins
  • 7,054 posts
  • LocationLife is not all lovely thorns, and singing vultures, you know.

Posted 05 December 2018 - 01:21 AM

Question about this, if an official thread is inactive for over a year, would a new one have to be created then? I'm asking because I'm OP of one that isn't going to get any activity because of his military enlistment.l

The official artist sub forums are set to not be included in the archival process. If by some fluke it did happen there would still be a year from the last post to request an unarchive be done. 

#32 Maphisto40

Maphisto40

♫ SOPE's Vocal Coach ♫

• Hall OH Fame
  • 6,333 posts
  • LocationHope World

Posted 05 December 2018 - 01:44 AM

Sounds good, thank you for your hard work! :lovestruck:

#33 MeiTzu

MeiTzu

💖ᴛᴀᴇᴛᴢᴜ💖

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,318 posts
  • Location💕IZ*One's Dorm💕BTS x TWICE Party Mansion💕KPOPLand💕KNK's World💕

Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:43 AM

im just here to thank you for forgiving me and removing my 2 warning points

5ZMOeCp.gif?1

#34 eunheart

eunheart

beauté éclatant ♡

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,570 posts
  • Locationcœur de Koya

Posted 05 December 2018 - 05:09 AM

uwu

Seems like lots of beneficial updates coming to make OH better.

Thanks for the hard work admins!

5ZMOeCp.gif?1

#35 Pupper

Pupper

yo girls lesbian crush

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,619 posts
  • Location( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆ walking down the street in my brand new car

Posted 06 December 2018 - 07:30 PM

Can we have a grace period for deleting archived threads for like a week?

#36 Pineapple

Pineapple

🍍

• The Nation's Admins
  • 7,054 posts
  • LocationLife is not all lovely thorns, and singing vultures, you know.

Posted 10 December 2018 - 04:17 AM

Can we have a grace period for deleting archived threads for like a week?

The mod and admin teams chose to set it at a year, because at this point if a thread hasn't had a request for removal, or been requested for un-archival for posting, it's probably not a thread users are eager to post in, nor is it something pressing to be removed. If it was a shorter time frame we could see the need for a grace period, but a year is a long time for a thread if it was truly in need of removal. If someone has personal information or something of a sensitive nature in an archived thread though, which falls outside the year, but they forgot about it/etc... the mods could definitely look at that on a case by case basis. 

#37 Shino

Shino

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,314 posts
  • LocationIF you don't like my posts then you hate the groups i stan and you mean nothing irl.....

Posted 24 December 2018 - 01:23 PM (Edited by Shino, 24 December 2018 - 01:27 PM.)

LOL at dont antagonize the mods

hopefully in 2019 yall wont deleting comments for no reason other then a fandom didnt like it, or its a little spicy then "OMG MY BIAS!!!!"...maybe have some actual rules on that end

oh and my waring points from 2013....from that user sx21

yea when can that removed its been YEARS 

#38 Bazz

Bazz

Everybody Ready?

• Senior Moderator
  • 3,511 posts
  • LocationBopping to Apink

Posted 24 December 2018 - 02:06 PM

LOL at dont antagonize the mods

hopefully in 2019 yall wont deleting comments for no reason other then a fandom didnt like it, or its a little spicy then "OMG MY BIAS!!!!"...maybe have some actual rules on that end

oh and my waring points from 2013....from that user sx21

yea when can that removed its been YEARS 

We've had several amnesty events in the past few years. Two alone this year with the last one not too long ago. You've had quite a few chances. Better luck next year~

Up, Up and Away!