Me and this guy were texting now he isn’t even texting me anymore

6 replies to this topic

#1 Nanalisa

Nanalisa

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 06:57 AM

This guy added me on Facebook, that’s when we started talking and all. I didn’t really show much interest in him because I don’t do online dating but I was still texting him. Now, sometimes we barely text each other so yesterday decided to text him hey and waved at him on fb messager he just looked at it.

Does he not wanna talk to me anymore, I don’t want to text him again because one he unfriend me and I don’t wanna bother him..

#2 AfterglowVape

AfterglowVape

❤Remember❤

• Naughty
  • 4,258 posts
  • Location(=✖ ᆺ ✖=)

Posted 02 December 2018 - 07:06 AM

Leave it. Trust me you are better off without trying to continue it. Waste of energy from this point on. Can do other things that interest you in the mean time :)) anything at all will be better than pursuing this.

#3 Seriously

Seriously

Idol

• Nice
  • 391 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 07:47 AM

Yep, don't bother, just move on...

dave.png

#4 ScorpioYul

ScorpioYul

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • LocationLurkersville

Posted 02 December 2018 - 08:46 AM

So let me get this right...

A random dude added you on Facebook, then you started chatting and texting etc..and then he unfriend you?

Seems like he just wanted to gather some info on you (if your photos there are privated to friends only) but yea, stop wasting your time on him, move on.

#5 dprian

dprian

• Naughty
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 08:00 AM

sounds sketch!! 

#6 Lemonko

Lemonko

Idol

• PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 03 December 2018 - 08:36 PM

This guy added me on Facebook, that’s when we started talking and all. I didn’t really show much interest in him because I don’t do online dating but I was still texting him. Now, sometimes we barely text each other so yesterday decided to text him hey and waved at him on fb messager he just looked at it.

Does he not wanna talk to me anymore, I don’t want to text him again because one he unfriend me and I don’t wanna bother him..

was he always the one initiating chat? or you too?

#7 CareBear123

CareBear123

Trainee

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:54 AM

If a guy is into you, he will let you know one way or another. Otherwise stop guess and keep it moving. 

Up, Up and Away!