Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

He's my pick. His voice oh my my.

hope he'd debut. I don't know if he need to wait for next bg release or in this team. But ne deserve to debut.

YG need to keep him.

Right now he is my bias on the show, but part of me thinks he would be wasted in the group they are trying to form with this show.  I feel like he would be better suited in a duo group like Akdong Musician. 

Personally I would just make the C team a NCT Dream style group with those members and have them debut together in like 1 or 2 years.   This kid has natural vocal talent that's going to be over shadowed in a group with some many popular older trainees.

Edited by jellybeen223

I have come to realize this child is a diva.

Park Jungwoo is YG new boy group's fifth member

Sunday, January 20, 2019  

0000704273_001_20190121110405816.jpg

Article: Park Jungwoo is YG's new boy group's fifth member... vocal line with Bang Yedam and Kim Junkyu

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+191, -7] Jungwoo-ya, congratulations on debut ㅠㅠㅠㅠ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2. [+134, -5] I like the vocal line

3. [+139, -75] YG's finally waking up ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ they're going to dominate the male idols

4. [+73, -3] Congratulations on debut~~ ^^ his vocal tone is daebak!!

5. [+27, -0] This group seems different from YG's usual groups... they seem more like idols than artists. I hope they hit daebak like Black Pink.

6. [+26, -0] Congratulations to our Jungwoo ㅜㅜ I'm glad I became a fan... I hope the last two spots go to either Jaehyuk or Yoonbin or Mashiho ㅠㅠ that'll round out the group well

7. [+27, -3] I hope we keep it up and get Mashiho and Yoonbin in too! Let's go with YG's first ever group that has it all from vocals to performance to looks ^^ I knew from the moment they picked So Junghwan that YG was on the right track!!

8. [+25, -3] Wow, even Jungwoo... the vocal line is no joke ㅜㅜ let's go with Yoonbin for the Haha rap line!!

9. [+17, -1] Yang CEO finally woke up ã… ã… 
Edited by Ghost-Snow
  • Like 1

Is there a Jeongwoo/Haruto OTP thread yet?

giphy.gif

Edited by Po’etry