Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hehe haha xd

"Female fans are more loyal than male fans"

i think its generally in line with being female-bg fan, male-gg fan. and how gg (in most cases) focus on gp appeal but that can be fickle with the idea that their (male) fans can move on to the next gg whether it be one that just debut and/or is getting popular. or just any. and with bg strong fanbases, those perceived female fans are dedicated. tho its all arbitrary, i think the idea rings true in majority of cases

Look at all the 2nd gen ggs and compare them with 2nd gen bgs

So you're saying 2nd gen bgs are still kinda of doing better cause they're mostly female based fans? If so I can see your reasoning.

SNSD as well, they have a ton of female fans and are going strong despite being 11 years old. 

In general, male fans, old or young, will move on to the next big female group.

Whereas female fans tend to grow with boy groups, and remain loyal as proven by 2nd gen groups. They'll even stand by groups in less positive cases, such as Kim Hyun Joong (who doesn't deserve that loyalty).

Nope. Male fans support several groups whereas female fans only support their bias and bash everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu