Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

Suda Masaki & Nagano Mei cast in drama “3rd Grade A Class: From Now On, You Are Hostages”

55 replies to this topic

#1 nttllng

nttllng

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts
  • Locationhmmm

Posted 29 November 2018 - 04:03 AM

Z3BqLnBZVWJBQVlWcTdGTDFyRC9haWRlbS9tb2Mu

Masaki Suda & Mei Nagano are cast in NTV drama series “3rd Grade A Class: From Now On, You Are Hostages” (literal title). The drama series features an original screenplay by Shogo Muto (Kaito Yamaneko, Wakamonotachi, Kazoku Game) and will be directed by Naoko Komuro & Yuma Suzuki. In the drama series, Masaki Suda plays high school homeroom teacher Ibuki Hiiragi and Mei Nagano plays his student Sakura Kayano. Days before graduation, Ibuki Hiiragi tells his students that they are now hostages.

“3rd Grade A Class: From Now On, You Are Hostages” first airs January, 2019 in Japan.

Synopsis: With 10 days to go before their graduation, high school life was supposed to come to a peaceful for the 29 students of Class 3A. However, on this day, the sound of an explosion reverberates, startling them. Form teacher Hiiragi Ibuki (Suda Masaki) gathers the students and tells them this, “All of you are now my hostages”. With these words, their relationship transforms from teacher and students to criminal and hostages. They begin their final class from this moment. It is about the truth of the death of a student who lost his life several months earlier. A star student who left this world all of a sudden without leaving a suicide note or saying anything. Taken hostage by their teacher, the students now have to confront the truth that they had been avoiding.

source

Teiichi and Mimiko reunion

Spoiler

C1DfIUNUkAAM7Ph.jpg

#2 malo

malo

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 01 December 2018 - 11:29 PM (Edited by machu, 01 December 2018 - 11:30 PM.)

They've been revealing the students daily:

#3 nttllng

nttllng

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts
  • Locationhmmm

Posted 05 December 2018 - 01:14 AM

^

Yes, and Imada Mio already joined the cast.

#4 stalinium.stronk

stalinium.stronk

Trainee

• Pip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationMother Russia

Posted 22 December 2018 - 04:12 AM

Oh yes it's got Moka!! chuplz.png

#5 nttllng

nttllng

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts
  • Locationhmmm

Posted 22 December 2018 - 09:19 PM (Edited by nttllng, 22 December 2018 - 09:19 PM.)

I am hoping for a crazy ass plot like kazoku game. Suda can portray psycho character very good, in fact role like that suits him best

#6 hyunlady

hyunlady

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 10:54 PM

Masaki Suda is so hot
But tbh its still a little hard for me to swallow that he )and arimura kasumi lol) were acting as teachers lol I'm more familiar with them as the student 🙈
Tho I'm sure masaki suda will deliver the role like always. Looking forward to it!

#7 nttllng

nttllng

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts
  • Locationhmmm

Posted 07 January 2019 - 07:01 PM (Edited by nttllng, 07 January 2019 - 07:08 PM.)

So the first eps went viral with Suda being trending no #1 and #4 worldwide. People who have watched it said it was intense.

Hoping someone's going to sub this.

Rating for 1st eps is 10.2%

#8 Sana-The-Thirteenth-Doctor

Sana-The-Thirteenth-Doctor

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:59 PM

So the first eps went viral with Suda being trending no #1 and #4 worldwide. People who have watched it said it was intense.

God, what a fail. I thought this was a movie and was waiting for the release date. 😬 Good thing I clicked this thread again and saw your comment. Can't wait to watch it!

#9 nttllng

nttllng

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts
  • Locationhmmm

Posted 09 January 2019 - 08:34 AM

God, what a fail. I thought this was a movie and was waiting for the release date. Good thing I clicked this thread again and saw your comment. Can't wait to watch it!

ilikeitplz.png  hoping for english subs

since there is no official thread about this drama I'm just gonna post the whole updates here~~

official twitter

https://twitter.com/3a10_ntv?lang=en

official IG

#10 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,581 posts
  • LocationYuZhou is My Universe

Posted 09 January 2019 - 10:08 AM

Def watching this! Thanks for the updates.

#11 Sayas

Sayas

Long-term Trainee

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:44 PM

Suda Masaki is a great actor. I might watch this.

#12 nttllng

nttllng

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts
  • Locationhmmm

Posted 19 January 2019 - 06:45 AM

Right now its only available in Japananese, Chinese, Spanish and Indonesian subs https://fansub.d-add...019#Winter_2019

I watched the first eps and it was interesting, can't wait for next episode. The only problem is the acting of the students, some can't act and kinda bothers me lol

#13 miwa201

miwa201

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,095 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:11 AM

Right now its only available in Japananese, Chinese, Spanish and Indonesian subs https://fansub.d-add...019#Winter_2019

I watched the first eps and it was interesting, can't wait for next episode. The only problem is the acting of the students, some can't act and kinda bothers me lol

How is Mei doing?

#14 nttllng

nttllng

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts
  • Locationhmmm

Posted 19 January 2019 - 08:43 AM

How is Mei doing?

Mei is good as usual~ she looks cute with short hair too

#15 skychord

skychord

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,276 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 11:21 AM

I'm only half of the 1st episode so I don't have that much opinion yet but I've seen reviews who felt the same about the students. I was surprised since I'm expecting a lot from them. Kamio Fuju and Mochizuki Ayumu were amazing in their episode in Unnatural, Hotta Mayu was also great in Cold Case. 

#16 razgriz

razgriz

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationMayuyu and SNSD Heart

Posted 21 January 2019 - 11:45 AM

Drama with synopsis like this is my favorite drama, hope someone can sub this drama.

#17 nttllng

nttllng

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts
  • Locationhmmm

Posted 22 January 2019 - 09:32 AM

I'm only half of the 1st episode so I don't have that much opinion yet but I've seen reviews who felt the same about the students. I was surprised since I'm expecting a lot from them. Kamio Fuju and Mochizuki Ayumu were amazing in their episode in Unnatural, Hotta Mayu was also great in Cold Case.

I am still on 2nd eps and not much of Kamio Fuju (he'll mostly in 3rd eps). So far the ones that I have problem with are Katayose, Rina Kawaei, and Moka.

#18 Sana-The-Thirteenth-Doctor

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 10:45 AM

Heads up to those who wanna watch:

English sub for ep 1 is already available at d-addicts.

#19 Sana-The-Thirteenth-Doctor

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 04:44 AM

2nd ep eng sub is up!

#20 razgriz

razgriz

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 692 posts