24 replies to this topic

#21 peach_mochi

peach_mochi

Trainee

• Events Team
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 12:06 PM

You can put what you're the best at in gfx, in team work etc. for strengths

For weakness it can be about thing you think you need to work more on or where you think you're lack

But if you can't think of anything you don't have to put any, it's a great indicator for us though

thanks for the reply and also, few more questions. what size should the banners be for the game one (or is it the same size as for the sliders?) and are the sizes in inches or pixels for all challenges? 

#22 Koya

Koya

♡ lil meow meow ♡

• Events Team
  • 6,115 posts
  • Locationin this handmade heaven, i come alive

Posted 07 December 2018 - 12:10 PM (Edited by Koya, 07 December 2018 - 12:10 PM.)

thanks for the reply and also, few more questions. what size should the banners be for the game one (or is it the same size as for the sliders?) and are the sizes in inches or pixels for all challenges? 

You're welcome~

This is up to you, knowing that the maximum length on a post is 790px, you're free to do smaller, but I wouldn't advise to make it bigger or it'll be automatically resized and it makes it blurry

#23 peach_mochi

peach_mochi

Trainee

• Events Team
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 03:11 PM

You're welcome~

This is up to you, knowing that the maximum length on a post is 790px, you're free to do smaller, but I wouldn't advise to make it bigger or it'll be automatically resized and it makes it blurry

thank youu!

#24 dolo.mollick

dolo.mollick

Trainee

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 11 December 2018 - 10:13 AM

hi i am software engineer. I wish to working as a graphic designer. bt this recruitment page is not enable.

#25 snsdJM

snsdJM

❤NG

• Events Coordinator
  • 18,112 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 12:57 PM

hi i am software engineer. I wish to working as a graphic designer. bt this recruitment page is not enable.

what do you mean?

Up, Up and Away!