Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Bom

Official ���ょん (Aimyon) Thread ♥

RBKgiKQ.jpg

About

Aimyon was born on March 6th 1995. She is a singer-songwriter from the city of Nishinomiya, Hyogo Prefecture. From a child she grew up playing music because of her Grandmother who had dreamt of becoming a singer, and a father who worked in acoustics and had been writing songs since he was in high school. 

On March 25th 2015, Aimyon her first single  'Anata Kaibou Junai Uta ~ Shine' and entered the Oricon Indie top 10 chart. Later, in May 2015 she released her first album 'Tamago'.

Discography

Albums

• tamago (May 2015)

• 憎ã¾ã‚Œã£å­ä¸–ã«æ†šã‚‹ (December 2015)

• é’春ã®ã‚¨ã‚­ã‚µã‚¤ãƒˆãƒ¡ãƒ³ãƒˆ(September 2017)

Singles

• 貴方解剖純愛歌-〜死ã­ã€œ (March 2015)

• 生ãã¦ã„ãŸã‚“ã ã‚ˆãª (November 2016)

• 愛をä¼ãˆãŸã„ã ã¨ã‹ (May 2017)

• å›ã¯ãƒ­ãƒƒã‚¯ã‚’è´ã‹ãªã„ (August 2017)

• 満月ã®å¤œãªã‚‰ (April 2018)

• マリーゴールド (August 2018)

• 今夜ã“ã®ã¾ã¾ (November 2018)

Facts

• She dislikes fish and mushrooms.

• Her Zodiac sign is Pisces.

• She has 6 brothers and 1 sister.

Music Videos

I didn't post all of them just a few.

I know her popularity is growing, so I made a thread. 

Edited by Bom

her voice is so pleasing to hear rlytearpls.png

• Like 1

i've kinda listen to all of her songs and its really good wow lovestruck.png  

Edited by Areum_
  • Like 1

ITUNES/APPLE MUSIC JAPAN ALBUMS REVIEWS ARE OUT

EXCITEMENT OF YOUTH IS AT #2!!!

MOMENTARY SEXTH SENSE at #3 and it's not even out yet 

also if anyone's interested, misa, doki and myself had a lil pow wow and there's now a aimyon badge available smile.png hope you like it! 

Edited by katsu • curry • chips

aimyon has been nominated for the people's choice awards and space shower music awards!!! the former will be decided on the 7th of march at the NHK hall.

anime ost for ashita sekai ga owaru toshitemo

Edited by katsu • curry • chips

Bless God for Aimyon thread!

Btw and this song is also composed and written by Aimyon.

i call her the female kenshi tbh

she might actually be a musical genius and tho no one in the japanese assembly thread believes me, i'm convinced she's the next big female musical icon. 

• Like 2

i call her the female kenshi tbh

she might actually be a musical genius and tho no one in the japanese assembly thread believes me, i'm convinced she's the next big female musical icon. 

She is definitely a musical genius in my opinion. However I can see why some people are doubtful. Kenshi has a longer career and a track record of being able to dabble into various genres, for Aimyon she is still relatively new and her songs are not as diverse as Kenshi yet.

• Like 1

She is definitely a musical genius in my opinion. However I can see why some people are doubtful. Kenshi has a longer career and a track record of being able to dabble into various genres, for Aimyon she is still relatively new and her songs are not as diverse as Kenshi yet.

true but she's literally bursting w potential, so i'd just give her time. tho it's true she hasn't proved her stripes quite yet 

true but she's literally bursting w potential, so i'd just give her time. tho it's true she hasn't proved her stripes quite yet 

Yes she is bursting with potential and all of her recent songs are hits for me. On another note, there is nothing sad or bad if an artist can't thrive in multiple genres. That is just too high of an unrealistic expectation fans place on artists, expecting them to constantly write masterpieces that span across genres. 

Yes she is bursting with potential and all of her recent songs are hits for me. On another note, there is nothing sad or bad if an artist can't thrive in multiple genres. That is just too high of an unrealistic expectation fans place on artists, expecting them to constantly write masterpieces that span across genres. 

very true! and it's not like i'd be disappointed if she didn't have the sort of creative trajectory that kenshi has had. it's more of a playful comparison bc of their insane popularity with the general public. i do hope she feels able to branch out if she'd want to, and i def think she has the ability to do it and do it well. but ultimately what i've always loved about her is her genuine immersion in all her music, it's very organic. so as long as she stays true to that, that's peaches and cream with me :)

DwJZKhlUUAEQFLa.jpg

tickets on sale for AIMYON's budokan show (18th of february) preorder available tomorrow on the 6th

also info for her official fan club membership and privileges in the link = 400 yen :) 

• Like 1

very true! and it's not like i'd be disappointed if she didn't have the sort of creative trajectory that kenshi has had. it's more of a playful comparison bc of their insane popularity with the general public. i do hope she feels able to branch out if she'd want to, and i def think she has the ability to do it and do it well. but ultimately what i've always loved about her is her genuine immersion in all her music, it's very organic. so as long as she stays true to that, that's peaches and cream with me smile.png

Yea I'm loving her style too. Hopefully she doesn't burn out or change to shift to bubble-gum pop (looking at you Kana)

DwJZKhlUUAEQFLa.jpg

tickets on sale for AIMYON's budokan show (18th of february) preorder available tomorrow on the 6th

also info for her official fan club membership and privileges in the link = 400 yen smile.png

Hope she will do an overseas tour rlytearpls.png

Ahh I'm so happy that Aimyon is picking up some hype here! It's nice to see so many new faces in this thread! lovestruck.png

Yea I'm loving her style too. Hopefully she doesn't burn out or change to shift to bubble-gum pop (looking at you Kana)

Hope she will do an overseas tour rlytearpls.png

Me too warstarplz.png I think she'll stay true to the music she enjoys making tbh. 

I hope she will come to the UK one day lovestruck.png

Ahh I'm so happy that Aimyon is picking up some hype here! It's nice to see so many new faces in this thread! lovestruck.png

I think there are a few Aimyon fans out there, I know there is one user who consistently post Aimyon's new performances. I just think that not many of them know there is an Aimyon thread

Me too warstarplz.png I think she'll stay true to the music she enjoys making tbh. 

I hope she will come to the UK one day lovestruck.png

there's a good chance of that happening tbh, london is just as safe of a bet as paris which is where jpop acts usually go when they perform in the west (l'arc en ciel, perfume etc) 

I think there are a few Aimyon fans out there, I know there is one user who consistently post Aimyon's new performances. I just think that not many of them know there is an Aimyon thread

there is! i mean, the 3 of us that i knew of had a whole voting for her badge thing without knowing this place even existed megustabishieplz.png

omg yea......... as an old kana fan...... all i can do is nod my head and sigh

LIVE TONIGHT AT 22:00 (GMT+9) @ FM802 MUSIC FREAKS!

Yay, I hope they find their way to this thread. lovestruck.png

I will make people more aware! 

there's a good chance of that happening tbh, london is just as safe of a bet as paris which is where jpop acts usually go when they perform in the west (l'arc en ciel, perfume etc) 

there is! i mean, the 3 of us that i knew of had a whole voting for her badge thing without knowing this place even existed megustabishieplz.png

I really hope so, I'd even travel to Paris tbh and make a little holiday out of it.

I made the thread and had no idea anyone was voting for a badge. laugh.png 

I finally have my Aimyon badge though, so thanks you guys that voted. lovestruck.png

Edited by Bom

Love Aimer but this is Aimyon's thread. laugh.png

Omg lol I must’ve pasted the wrong link going back and forth between them!!

I must’ve put the aimyon one in aimer’s thread then......... lmao sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok the tickets are officially going on sale TOMORROW (today 0u0plz.png )

SIGH

i can't go.......