Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Jennie X Rose

Choi Hyunsuk Official Thread #Treasure

Oh wow this is a short thread - yg's promoters need to do their job the show doesn't have a wikipedia page still ah well Hyunsuk better debut, this boy is a whole stan package

Sent from my SM-G570Y using OneHallyu mobile app

Yeah lol TT

And I was surprised when I found out no one made his thread during Mixnine. Also I apologize for the lack of updates But I'm sure he will debut, YG would be so dumb not to. Hyunsuk such a stan-attractor and has a lot of hype. 

Edited by Oodles

YG is a bitch with him.

He is the future rapper king.

Cool fashionista, swaggy rapper with a little bit of cuteness.

ChoiBoi in dance academy

http://youtu.be/NKb4OSBPbg4

More YGTB videos

Edited by Drama Drama Drama
  • Like 2

He was my first bias and although at this point I preferred Yoonbin in the group I'm really happy he made it, such a hard worker! lovestruck.png

• Like 1

thought I should pop out and say congratss hyunsuk!!

I started rooting for him mid way in the show, I just fell for his mannerisms on stage and his personality is just- bless him

my favorite stage of his is Boomerang, and to think he managed to lead the group ahh he's done so well

again congratulations for debuting, he deserves it soo much and I have faith he'll lead the boys well

lovestruck.png

• Like 1

Oh good, there's a thread for my new fave! I remember being a little suspicious of his flashy personality when I started watching YGTB, but quickly came to realise what a sweetheart he is. I was so impressed with his positive attitude in that first rap battle with Junhyuk and my impressions only got better from there. I have zero faith in YG managing the new group and I expect a rocky road stanning Hyunsuk, especially if it's true that YG had to be coerced into including him, but what can you do.

• Like 1