Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bekki

Message To Anyone

Use this thread to post anonymous messages to anyone.

Vent.

Rant.

Confess.

And just simply let go.

tumblr_mxhb012ccM1qiviv2o9_250.gif

• Like 6

Everybody knows that you're really a hoe, so why are you still telling lies to me? 

• Like 3
  • Dislike 2

Dear someone, 

Stop being so fucking hypocritical about things. You can't just do something on purpose to hurt someone more, all because you're annoyed for no valid reason. 

- Jack 

Monday will probably be the last time I ever see you.

I really wish we could have gotten to know each other better. Maybe you would have given me a shot...I doubt it though.

why cant you just scream that you want the v so we can get it on :/

Dear someone Tiffany,

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 

I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH IT HURTS

• Like 4

Forgetting Me?

Avoiding Me?
Hating Me?
As long as I know you, I'll Always be there for You!!!

Sorry I haven't been in contact with you for so long, I will make time to catch up with you soon ^^

-Ronald

• Like 1

1# I DON'T CARE IF YOURE STRAIGHT OK.YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO ME.Just wait till I get you drunk.

2# Its ok ,I know you dumped your gf cause of me.I wish you would be more honest.

3# Stop  pretending your confession was a joke, I know I was a douche talking about my crush

in front of you..........right after .......um sorry. Ok this is kinda my fault.lol

What have I done to deserve this? I never talked bad back in class and I always take have good grades in your class.

Why are you so fixed on making my life a hell? If you expect me to go and take private classes with you and pay your then you're crazy. Honestly I think you're just pissed off that the kids you prepare took worse grades than me in those exams.

-N.M.

If there was a way I could send you to rehab against your own will, I really would. You probably hate me for what has been happening lately, but you have been the one pushing everyone and everything to this point. I'm sorry to hurt you, but I do it because I care. I'm not proud of what I do. I feel the guilt of working things against you but a wrong is a wrong. I can't keep covering up for you any longer. I can't keep making excuses because you seem to be getting worse, instead of better. I'm sorry. I love you.

• Like 1

I've promised that I would wait for you, that I'd stay single for you it's been a whole year already and I'm still waiting patiently.

When will you be back? When will I ever see you again? 

I can't take this anymore, I've been feeling so depressed and lonely lately. I really need you, please be back soon.

love Ronald.

[spoiler]I kinda miss you, but yeah, things won't work out as they were anymore...

How I wish you'd actually text me or something...w/e

:(

[/spoiler]