Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingloey

EXO will start their new concert world tour the first half of 2019 and there will be a repacked album of DMUMT

EXO will start their new concert world tour the first half of 2019 and there will be a repacked album of DMUMT, it is expected to released this coming December 2018.

4A8CpCu.gif

zZSoUJE.jpg

Let’s say bye to all of my money!.

dhfEvw5.jpg

https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=001&oid=215&aid=0000702614

https://twitter.com/_b_bh0506/status/1061820510349123584

they released good music for their new world tour. 

It was expected SM to send them quickly, the company only cares about money from concert tours.

what I didn't expect is the announcement of repack in the first week of the album. We knew about repack from 3 days ago. At this point, they could have released both at same time.

they released good music for their new world tour. 

It was expected SM to send them quickly, the company only cares about money from concert tours.

what I didn't expect is the announcement of repack in the first week of the album. We knew about repack from 3 days ago. At this point, they could have released both at same time.

and Is that so bad....?  those same fans are the ones who brag every time the end of year reports come out what group brought in the most money from touring.

NEW WORLD RECORD RELEASING A REPACK 20 DAYS AFTER THE MAIN ALBUM

Ztgotcd.gifZtgotcd.gifZtgotcd.gif

lmao that gif laugh.png

sm can't promote them well but they will send them in concert tours again for $$$$ what's new?? a repack after a month lmaoo

and Is that so bad....? 

is bad, because not all fans can attend concerts. Those concerts are restricted to a certain audience, EXO has fans all over the world,  so the comeback is the only period when all EXO-Ls can see EXO.  Unfortunately SM doesn't care about EXO's fans and doesn't allow EXO to attend radio/variety shows that many other groups are attending during promotion. ( just look at Twice for example who cameback 3 days after EXO, they already filmed for 3 shows and appeared in another 2) Despite Twice's busy schedule, their company still promote them in public watched shows to fans delight.  SM only cares about money and  won't do anything for EXO and EXO's fans, despite fans continuous support for EXO. This situation persists for years, SM is cutting off EXO. ( in 2014 - none during comeback, in 2015 they had 2 appearances, weren't much but at  least they appeared. In 2016 none, in 2017 one, in 2018 again none during "promotion") There is little content with EXO, most from 2013 when was the only time SM gave them a proper/full promotion. In one week, Twice appeared more than EXO in 5 years.( and not just Twice, RV and other groups too). Of course fans feel frustration and are displeased with SM. 

is bad, because not all fans can attend concerts. Those concerts are restricted to a certain audience, EXO has fans all over the world,  so the comeback is the only period when all EXO-Ls can see EXO.  Unfortunately SM doesn't care about EXO's fans and doesn't allow EXO to attend radio/variety shows that many other groups are attending during promotion. ( just look at Twice for example who cameback 3 days after EXO, they already filmed for 3 shows and appeared in another 2) Despite Twice's busy schedule, their company still promote them in public watched shows to fans delight.  SM only cares about money and  won't do anything for EXO and EXO's fans, despite fans continuous support for EXO. This situation persists for years, SM is cutting off EXO. ( in 2014 - none during comeback, in 2015 they had 2 appearances, weren't much but at  least they appeared. In 2016 none, in 2017 one, in 2018 again none during "promotion") There is little content with EXO, most from 2013 when was the only time SM gave them a proper/full promotion. In one week, Twice appeared more than EXO in 5 years.( and not just Twice, RV and other groups too). Of course fans feel frustration and are displeased with SM. 

and you think jyp don't care about money? Lol. it's why he overworking twice... they will drop from exhaustion soon enough.  and if you think that same momentum will stay the same after 7 years you will be surprised.  look at all his other artists who just faded away.

and you think jyp don't care about money? Lol. it's why he overworking twice... they will drop from exhaustion soon enough.  and if you think that same momentum will stay the same after 7 years you will be surprised.  look at all his other artists who just faded away.

of course he cares about money, but also he doesn't appear immune to fans small wishes. I wish SM was like that. 

Imagine if JYP had a 6-7 years old group like EXO and with a fandom like EXO-L. EXO's fans are not asking much : one-two appearances in public watched shows during comeback so that all fans have the possibility to see them off stage. I'm aware EXO are  busy, but one appearance during comeback is not much to ask. 

of course he cares about money, but also he doesn't appear immune to fans small wishes. I wish SM was like that. 

Imagine if JYP had a 6-7 years old group like EXO and with a fandom like EXO-L. EXO's fans are not asking much : one-two appearances in public watched shows during comeback so that all fans have the possibility to see them off stage.

which is my point... jyp does have 6-7 year old groups.. but they don't even have half of what exo gets of promo so idk what's all this complaining... they were just on happy together, having their own reality show, and will be on a few radio shows.  so I guess they meet your quota. Lol. Jk.

anyway... we are off topic. 

that's too early.

which is my point... jyp does have 6-7 year old groups.. but they don't even have half of what exo gets of promo so idk what's all this complaining... they were just on happy together, having their own reality show, and will be on a few radio shows.  so I guess they meet your quota. Lol. Jk.

anyway... we are off topic. 

We want the group to promote, not only individual members, only sebaek were on happy together, only sukai were on the radio, it's confirmed there won't be anymore shows, the exo-cbx reality show was limited to specific audience which see to be the case for exo's show.

EXO promotion been fked up since they were 4yo.

We want normal promotion with the group. and you guys are mad at the idea of EXO promoting even thought you can just not watch.

NEW WORLD RECORD RELEASING A REPACK 20 DAYS AFTER THE MAIN ALBUM

Ztgotcd.gifZtgotcd.gifZtgotcd.gif

I'm screaming

Only legends

and you think jyp don't care about money? Lol. it's why he overworking twice... they will drop from exhaustion soon enough. and if you think that same momentum will stay the same after 7 years you will be surprised. look at all his other artists who just faded away.

Whose dupe?

And if you are not an exo fan you wont understand. So fuck off or either comment with your real account.

Whose dupe?

And if you are not an exo fan you wont understand. So fuck off or either comment with your real account.

EXO antis never understand the problem.

They want convince the situation is SM rule and EXO-L should be accept.

EXO-L never accept this.

they're most likely not coming to my country or anywhere near me and i'm too broke to buy multiple albums so... what now

Since Xiumin is gonna go to the military after this, I'm definitely going to their concert next year!

Le sigh.. this ain't news. EXO to SM is basically: Comeback + repack, both without promos, and then touring. Repeat that cycle over and over.