Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
♤♡Minlee Aizy ♡♤

HARUTO WATANABE (하루토) OFFICIAL THREAD #CALL_ME_FREAKY_FREAKY_BOY

Seeing his current ranking I guess he's a fan favorite, he is #8 and  kfans are going crazy over him atm

Ahhh, I hope it stays that way, but knowing k-fans you never can be sure.

My fave lovestruck.png

I keep confusing his name with Naruto lmfao.

Edited by Oodles

Seeing his current ranking I guess he's a fan favorite, he is #8 and kfans are going crazy over him atm

Ahhh, I hope it stays that way, but knowing k-fans you never can be sure.

K fans and j fans. His most subscribers are from Japan and he was trending in the top 5 in Japan on vlive.

Haruto is good looking, young, talented and his voice shocks you on how deep it is. He does a complete 180 when he starts performing. When he talks, his voice is soft and higher pitched. He is also gives off a gentle, cute, and shy vibe. When he performs, his voice deepens and he has a swagger.

Overall he is a talented fluff ball that is a dork. Haruto didn't know how to turn off the camera in the recent video. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using OneHallyu mobile app

K fans and j fans. His most subscribers are from Japan and he was trending in the top 5 in Japan on vlive.

Haruto is good looking, young, talented and his voice shocks you on how deep it is. He does a complete 180 when he starts performing. When he talks, his voice is soft and higher pitched. He is also gives off a gentle, cute, and shy vibe. When he performs, his voice deepens and he has a swagger.

Overall he is a talented fluff ball that is a dork. Haruto didn't know how to turn off the camera in the recent video. Lol

Awww I saw that, it was adorable lmao

I like his wit and cuteness not to mention he got such a good presence and rap tone

I wasn't excepting him to enter the top10 at all at first. We didn't even get to see all his charms, I'm sure he'll rise even more

OH MY GOD! My heart dropped when I went to see harutos rank and I didn't see him in 8th or 7th, 9th, 10th and so fourth. I looked again and there he is #4. YES! Of course some people are saying we are cheating and manipulating the system but I'm pretty sure where not. His visit rate is high and his likes and followers are good and steady raising.

this boy is amazing, he's so young and yet he makes it look like he isn't th tienist bit nervous whever he performs, i really really hope he debuts. lovestruck.png ahmagahplz.png

btw is it just me or does he really look likee komatsu nana? He could be her little brother their eyes esp. (and nose) or maybe its just a similar vibe they have. (in korean they often call it monghwan/dreamy)

Edited by escapereality
  • Like 1

Finally finding his thread lol

OP looks great!

OP looks beautiful! lovestruck.png

just posting these pics bc i loved this look on him

what a visual god

DxiONgMUwAE5Sn4.jpg

DxiONgMU8AA5GN2.jpg

• Like 1

ah, the first airport pics of a trainee who has yet to debut yet

haruto, a true international superstar in the making