Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Velvet Queen

Audio-C Nine Percent - 创新者 Rule Breaker (Debut Single)

Its out ! Yesss!

edit.  I had slightly  more high hopes for this song. there's more rap in this than I would like, but its to be expected since 5/9 members are rappers. but overall, im just glad that they finally have group music out, its been foreverrr

Finally!! I can't believe they finally released something... I watched the show in March. lol 

I like the song! I was expecting something rap oriented so I'm not surprised... Waiting for the other songs and the MV! <3

It's been forever! I'm so glad they released an album, I can't wait to see the choreography when the MV is released ahmagahplz.png

OMG this is actually a bop?? I was expecting worse from some comments I saw but it's so fierce o_o. I can't wait to see the MV.

I can't believe they finally released something as a group rlytearpls.png

LOL I love how they had to add Oooohhh to rythm with rule breaker. And the instrumental is pretty badass especially at the beginning and choreography often enhance the song, so it's not all yet. And since it's cpop, I'm having high expectation for the ballad song too. Lets see if they can ace the album.

the comments on weibo from the leak made me have low expectations but then i heard this song and it's a bop and a half

crying because justin has like 10 words but it's ok