Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

The King's Avatar live action drama releases first AMAZING trailer!

the kings avatar yang yang

28 replies to this topic

#21 ❊SHERRY❊

❊SHERRY❊

Changmin's wife ♥

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,685 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Asia....

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:56 PM (Edited by ❊SHERRY❊, 08 November 2018 - 01:57 PM.)

OMG IM TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY BY HOW AMAZING IT LOOKS!!!😆

#22 Celery Idol

Celery Idol

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • LocationLala land

Posted 08 November 2018 - 05:27 PM (Edited by Celery Idol, 08 November 2018 - 05:58 PM.)

I'll reserve judgement until it comes out.

I hope Lord Grim is more trollface than serious in the actual show.

Library of Heaven’s Path and A Will Eternal both deserve an adaptation.

Edit: BTW, I adore Yang Yang in Love O2O, but he doesn't exude the same nonchalant attitude of Ye Xiu.

Edit2: Starting Jiang Ye/Ever Night, my gosh, the first opening scene is so good. I can't believe Yang Yang directed this. It's rare to find something that isn't cheesy. It looks like it can be as good as NIF.  It's also one of my favorite novels.

#23 geez

geez

Star

• Nice
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 06:40 AM

Edit: BTW, I adore Yang Yang in Love O2O, but he doesn't exude the same nonchalant attitude of Ye Xiu.

Edit2: Starting Jiang Ye/Ever Night, my gosh, the first opening scene is so good. I can't believe Yang Yang directed this. It's rare to find something that isn't cheesy. It looks like it can be as good as NIF.  It's also one of my favorite novels.

Agree with everything! I'm so, so hyped, I really hope to don't get disappointed, wishing for an amazing drama

#24 geez

geez

Star

• Nice
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 06:43 AM

wait, yang yang directed, what????

#25 Celery Idol

Celery Idol

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • LocationLala land

Posted 09 November 2018 - 09:29 AM (Edited by Celery Idol, 09 November 2018 - 09:30 AM.)

wait, yang yang directed, what????

It's according to wiki, so its not confirmed. The source is in Chinese and I can't read chinese, so it could be another person name Yang Yang.

Up to latest subtitled episode, and I'm liking it so far. Every well done fight scenes.

I dont mind the changes from the novel. Only thing I dont like is that they dumb down Ning Que. Some schemes he planned out got attritubed to others or played out as an accident rather than planned.

#26 geez

geez

Star

• Nice
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 09:43 AM

It's according to wiki, so its not confirmed. The source is in Chinese and I can't read chinese, so it could be another person name Yang Yang.

Up to latest subtitled episode, and I'm liking it so far. Every well done fight scenes.

I dont mind the changes from the novel. Only thing I dont like is that they dumb down Ning Que. Some schemes he planned out got attritubed to others or played out as an accident rather than planned.

That would be hella cool if it's really him

I love the whole thing until now, maybe because I didn't finish the novel yet and only watched the anime. Regardless, I just wish for an amazing drama

#27 singnotes

singnotes

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:30 PM

Just saw this?? Omg, I loved the anime.....and YangYang is playing the main? warstarplz.png

#28 Gilraen92

Gilraen92

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,536 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 08:20 AM

The main actor is so good looking

#29 geez

geez

Star

• Nice
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 08:45 AM

Just saw this?? Omg, I loved the anime.....and YangYang is playing the main? https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Yup!

The main actor is so good looking

Yang Yang's visuals are from another world

tumblr_inline_ohgdcrIkYj1tlqojs_400.gif tumblr_ocumhnArR61vnay5jo5_400.gif

Up, Up and Away!