MNL48

7 replies to this topic

#1 gum ☆

gum ☆

kittypaws

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,312 posts
  • Location50% cutie, 50% troll.

Posted 31 October 2018 - 12:17 AM (Edited by gumdrop., 31 October 2018 - 12:21 AM.)

MNL48's Aitakata

MNL48's version of AKB48 Sakura No Hanabiratachi

This is just my rant, since they've just released their new single.

I mean, I don't have complaints about the music & the video it's just that some of the comments there are very hateful towards the girls as if they wanted to create a perfect girls, like c'mon give them a break.

they keep on posting how gaudy the group. I hate how my fellow my fellow filipino keep dragging our fellow filipino down. I'm heartbroken about it.

#2 bcngtantrainee

bcngtantrainee

⚜ umji, the nation's babygirl ⚜

• PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • Location☙ Neverland ☙

Posted 31 October 2018 - 12:21 AM

MNL48 is the most stable and alluring girl group specifically 48 Group I've seen in years. Filipino antis need to sit down this version was honestly really good 

#3 gum ☆

gum ☆

kittypaws

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 12:26 AM

MNL48 is the most stable and alluring girl group specifically 48 Group I've seen in years. Filipino antis need to sit down this version was honestly really good 

I do agree, like they've improved so much, they are now in-sync compared before.

but still alot of filipino keeps attacking them for being gaudy and stuff, acting like they are superior at anything.

idk, like BNK48 has accepted in their country, why can't they accept MNL48 just like them. i am very much disappointed 

#4 HAHAKNYEON

HAHAKNYEON

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationvacation at jeju and playing pigs with best boy ceo haknyeon, picnic at the garden with donghan while he's enjoying #myflower, working part-time with king of a visuar winwin while a full-time slave for king suho and king eunwoo

[haknyeon deserved the world but the world doesnt deserve haknyeon]

Posted 31 October 2018 - 12:27 AM

mnl48 are full of pretty and talented girls. the hate comments are more severe during their showtime days. but just wait when they perform in japan and these muggles will go #pinoypride

#5 gum ☆

gum ☆

kittypaws

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 12:29 AM (Edited by gumdrop., 31 October 2018 - 12:30 AM.)

mnl48 are full of pretty and talented girls. the hate comments are more severe during their showtime days. but just wait when they perform in japan and these muggles will go #pinoypride

That is true, I myself is a Sela stan. she reminds me alot of Hitomi.

Dc5lHhaX0AAtQzr.jpg

31523262_168114570530583_494498417790576

#6 bzz

bzz

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts
  • LocationSiam

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:45 AM

A way to get more foreigners joining the hate train. imstupid.png

#7 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,895 posts
  • LocationYuZhou is My Universe

Posted 31 October 2018 - 07:52 PM

Don't mind those stupid crab mentality anti-fans. My oshi is Alice, (after seeing her Heavy Rotation cover), and I can see her very far after graduating from MNL48. 

Ugh, hypocrites. 

#8 echu2012

echu2012

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 09:09 AM

MNL48 as a group looks cohesive on stage, and I love how pretty the members are. 
I'm waiting how ABS-CBN and Hallo Hallo will promote KFC. I hope it becomes big in the country.

Up, Up and Away!