Ceremony Awards (8)
2018.11.28 3rd Asia Artist Awards "Rookie of the Year – Music"
2018.12.10 10th Mnet Asian Music Awards "Best New Female Artist"
2018.12.10 20th Mnet Asian Music Awards "New Asian Artist"
2018.12.31 3rd DongA's PICK "Rosy Flower Path Award"
2018.01.06 3rd Golden Disc Awards "Rookie of the Year – Album"
2019.01.15 28th Seoul Music Awards "New Artist Award"
2019.01.23 8th Gaon Chart Music Awards "New Artist of the Year – Album"
2019.03.02 4th Global V Live TOP 10 Awards "Rookie Top 5"
Music Show Wins (3)
2018.11.08 '라비앙로즈 (La Vie en Rose)' @ Mnet M!Countdown
2018.11.13 '라비앙로즈 (La Vie en Rose)' @ SBS MTV The Show
2018.11.20 '라비앙로즈 (La Vie en Rose)' @ SBS MTV The Show
Sales on Hanteo
– COLOR*IZ has the biggest 1st day sales debut album with 34,295 copies by a girl group.
– COLOR*IZ is the best-selling album from 2018 by a girl group.
– HEART*IZ has the biggest 1st day sales album with 46,790 copies by a girl group.
– HEART*IZ is the best-selling album from 2019 by a girl group.
– HEART*IZ is the best-selling album ever in the 1st week by a girl group.
Sales on Gaon
– COLOR*IZ is the 3rd best-selling debut album by a girl group on Gaon Chart.
Sales on Oricon
– With 30,928 copies, COLOR*IZ becomes the best-selling Korean debut album by a girl group on Oricon Chart.
– With 193,496 copies, IZ*ONE breaks 1st day sales record for K-Pop girl groups in Japan as they top Oricon Daily Single Chart with their debut single Suki to Iwasetai.
– IZ*ONE also achieved the 2nd highest 1st day sales of any girl group debut in Japan.
La Vie en Rose is the most viewed debut M/V in 24 hrs with 4,559,202 views.
IZ*ONE got their 1st win in a music show just 10 days after debut in Mnet M!Countdown.
IZ*ONE is the fastest rookie girl group to be nominated in award shows.
– La Vie en Rose is the first Korean song performed in the Japanese Music Show Fuji TV 'FNS'.
– IZ*ONE is the first rookie artist/girl group to have ever performed a Korean song in a Japanese music show before their official debut.