Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingloey

Kris Wu talks about being a former member of EXO

"I treasure every moment. I feel like without that I would never be able to be who I am today. It's part of my life I take with me and just move forward."

"There’s good times and hard times but I treasure every moments."

rlytearpls.png

p044Zk7.gif

4:44

honestly, all the problems the Chinese members that left SM's companies were the unfair treatment of them. I'm sure that there were really no issues personally, just jealously mostly cause the Korean members had the better treatment.

You would think after SuJu and EXO, LSM would have learned. 

Kris is so soft 

honestly, all the problems the Chinese members that left SM's companies were the unfair treatment of them. I'm sure that there were really no issues personally, just jealously mostly cause the Korean members had the better treatment.

That's not the only reason they left.... I'm sure the Chinese members were getting good offers from other agencies and promises.

That's not the only reason they left.... I'm sure the Chinese members were getting good offers from other agencies and promises.

That often happens though, especially with trainees

han geng was saying it was all about the xenophobia and health etc but a few years later changed his tune and said it boiled down to money. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ex exo members left because they weren’t getting individual gigs. in the end it was all about how they were going to make more bank in china and not an actual issues with the group but SM(ismanagement) but antis will say anything.....

SM has this strong motivation of promote the group rather than individual promotion during the early years.

They need learn how to make the best of both worlds or they need to start picking boys that understand group first then solo careers. They are making progress with nct kind of we shall see when Chinese sub unit debuts

FhQUJgd.gif

I think Kris liked to be in EXO during the 1st year when there was EXO K and EXO M, but when they became one, the things started getting complicated cause SM promoted less M than K, and he started receiving a lot of hate in Korea, while in China he was endless praised.

I believe Kris treasures a lot EXO, but his dreams were bigger than being just EXO M leader. 

SM has this strong motivation of promote the group rather than individual promotion during the early years.

They need learn how to make the best of both worlds or they need to start picking boys that understand group first then solo careers. They are making progress with nct kind of we shall see when Chinese sub unit debuts

FhQUJgd.gif

In fact the problem is that SM don't give to foreign members the same opportunity as they give to Koreans.

SM used to have great connections in China, but they've gave good opportunities for Amber, ZhouMi and Henry in China. Henry spent a long time being a variety star when he should've been promoting in China.

If SM had given to a foreign artist all that they gave to Lay (solo promos, own agency, freedom to promote in China) before Kris' departure, I'm sure Kris would've stayed with the group. Kris, Luhan and Tao's departure from the group made SM change their mind about Chinese idols' promotions.   

Fanfan..... rlytearpls.png [whitney voice] anddd iiiiiiiiiiiii will always loooove youuu

Takes me back to when he said "right people but wrong time" warstarplz.png

don't make me emo ohpressor.png rlytearpls.png

My ot12 heart is about to burst

You know what I don't care if they perform together anymore but I really wish they still communicate and one day I hope we see all 12 of them dancing to mama ahhhhhhhhh