BNK48

96 replies to this topic

#1 Bitch I’m A Cow Go Mooo

Bitch I’m A Cow Go Mooo

Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 03:34 PM (Edited by Bitch I’m A Cow Go Mooo, 17 October 2018 - 03:36 PM.)

image0.jpg
image0.jpg

Description:
BNK48 (short for Bangkok48) is a Thai Idol Group and the 3rd international sister group of AKB48. The 1st generation members were announced on February 12, 2017. The debut single of the group, Aitakatta, was released on August 8, 2017.

Members:
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg

#2 Bitch I’m A Cow Go Mooo

Bitch I’m A Cow Go Mooo

Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 03:36 PM (Edited by Bitch I’m A Cow Go Mooo, 17 October 2018 - 03:56 PM.)

Discography

Aitakata (Center: Music)

Koisuru No Fortune Cookie (Center: Mobile)

Shinoichi (Center: Noey & Music)

River (Center: Orn)

Tsugumi No Season (Center: Mewnich)

Kiwi Wa Melody (Center: Noey)

#3 Bitch I’m A Cow Go Mooo

Bitch I’m A Cow Go Mooo

Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 03:44 PM (Edited by Bitch I’m A Cow Go Mooo, 17 October 2018 - 03:49 PM.)

BNK48 members in AKB48 Senbatsu MVs

Cherpang (Next Girls)

Music (Upcoming Girls)

#4 Alien_Eater

Alien_Eater

Trainee

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 10:32 AM (Edited by Alien_Eater, 02 November 2018 - 04:52 AM.)

#5 bzz

bzz

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts
  • LocationSiam

Posted 22 October 2018 - 03:33 AM

Announcement from the 2 shot event

1) election code single (5th single)

open for order in November

will be released in 2 types

- CD (limited to 300,000 copies), the CD comes with a handshake ticket and the election code will be sent via e-mail. Price 350 bahts per 1 unit

- Music card (unlimited amount), the hard card is printed with song download code and the election code will be sent via e-mail. Price 200 bahts per 1 unit.

2) election ranking

1-16 senbatsu

17-32 undergirls

3) Mata anata no koto o kangaeteta audition

mata anata no koto o kangaeteta is a b-side track of the 5th single. Members to sing this vocally focused song will be selected via an audition.

The audition to be held on October 29.

Audition participants are 38 persons in total namely Izurina, Jane, Jennis, Jib, Jaa, Kaew, Kaimook, Kate, Korn, Miori, Moblie, Music, Namneung, Nink, Pun, Pupe, Maira, Minmin, Myyu, Natherine, New, Nike, Nine, Pakwan, Panda, Pakkhom and Satang.

#6 sweet_le_mon

sweet_le_mon

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:09 AM (Edited by sweet_le_mon, 22 October 2018 - 10:17 AM.)

Yeah~finally!

Cherprang 's movie with GDH ' Homestay' 2nd international trailer

https://youtu.be/BT5IOl4Fekg

Pupe's produced concert D-Day

https://twitter.com/...3176412160?s=19

#7 bzz

bzz

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts
  • LocationSiam

Posted 23 October 2018 - 07:14 AM (Edited by bzz, 23 October 2018 - 09:26 AM.)

Rumored BNK48 plans

These infos were collected from twitter. Tweeters claimed they got these infos talking with Job, BNK's manager.

1. BNK Festival MV had finished shooting.

2. The ticket to attend election result announcement event would be sold via Event Pop.

3. Just like AKB's election, BNK's election result would be updated daily.

4. In first half of next year, BNK would hold 3 concerts

- Election announcement day concert

- Election thank you concert

- Second big concert

5. Sport day in the second half of next year

6. Gen 3 would not come soon, gen 2 needed time to establish.

#8 Sun☼Shine

Sun☼Shine

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,921 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 08:38 AM

Glad they're taking time to try to establish the 2nd generation.

#9 bzz

bzz

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts
  • LocationSiam

Posted 23 October 2018 - 04:37 PM

New film project announced

Music and Jennis were reported to star a new film, Where We Belong, by Kongdej Jaturanrasamee (Kod, Tang Wong and Snap).

Plot summary

Sue would leave her hometown to study abroad as she won a scholarship. She had not told her parents as they had been in a brawl.

Sue who had never go aboard packed her suitcase with the help from her friend Belle. Also, Sue made a checklist of what she must do before leaving- return the book long overdue, talk to dad after a long time, take a makeup course, apologize to Mew, help Belle to date with the English teacher etc.

Sue and Belle also discussed their futures, one was going aboard, another would stay in the same own small town.

Sue came to realization that, however, there were something she had to let go, her life would change but she would not let go of memory the time she and Belle were together.

src. https://konmongnange...here-we-belong/

Kongdej's films are indie/non mass films.

#10 Alien_Eater

Alien_Eater

Trainee

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 08:32 AM (Edited by Alien_Eater, 25 October 2018 - 09:02 AM.)

#11 Alien_Eater

Alien_Eater

Trainee

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 09:06 AM (Edited by Alien_Eater, 25 October 2018 - 09:21 AM.)

#12 Sun☼Shine

Sun☼Shine

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,921 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 09:09 AM

OMG! These are a lot of endorsement deals! I'm glad they're getting so many.

#13 Alien_Eater

Alien_Eater

Trainee

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 09:39 AM (Edited by Alien_Eater, 25 October 2018 - 09:41 AM.)

BNK48 Senpai Generation 1

YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube....ywBxtFxRjMH8JzI

BNK48 Senpai Generation 2

YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube....Pqh0GINlAUSPOmi

BNK48 Show

YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube....rQvMVR2y0Npa06E

เพื่อนร่วมทาง The Journey

YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube....kwU0cUJkIsYI2yf

Victory BNK48

YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube....eBENMD9a09p-_9I

#14 Alien_Eater

Alien_Eater

Trainee

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 05:30 AM

#15 _✖✖_

_✖✖_

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Locationmino's harem

Posted 26 October 2018 - 06:37 PM (Edited by LIMEE, 26 October 2018 - 06:38 PM.)

I just read that english article with cherprang which she posted in her ig story and seems like she won't be too long in bnk48? since she's 22 already and she said she wanna study for her master's abroad she should be finished soon right?

#16 bzz

bzz

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts
  • LocationSiam

Posted 26 October 2018 - 10:42 PM

I just read that english article with cherprang which she posted in her ig story and seems like she won't be too long in bnk48? since she's 22 already and she said she wanna study for her master's abroad she should be finished soon right?

Yet, she said she wouldn't leave before the contract expired and, the contact period was 6 years. Fans discussed a scholarship to a prestigious oversea university might be able to change her mind but no one really knows but herself. The agency won't let her go easily. She has received great response from her acting debut and the film will be exported to 11 countries. A rising acting star she is.

Her departure will be hugely detrimental to the group. She's only member with good public recognition (other members are just some BNK girls the public doesn't really know by name). She's as important to BNK as Sayanee to NMB.

By the way, Mr. Jirat talked about "China invasion" and I thought it was delusional but, reading the detail, it's fairly realistic. His plan wasn't to sell BNK as the group but to sell some specific members as actresses. Thai film/drama has growing niche market in China. The market is big enough to organize a profitable fanmeet now and then, not to mention the influx of Chinese fans to fanmeet event in Thailand.

#17 sweet_le_mon

sweet_le_mon

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 07:54 AM (Edited by sweet_le_mon, 27 October 2018 - 07:59 AM.)

I think Cherprang will still be in the group until they finally pursue their dream which is a concert hold in Rajamangala stadium... then her and other seniors will graduate I think

#18 sweet_le_mon

sweet_le_mon

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 07:55 AM

OMG! These are a lot of endorsement deals! I'm glad they're getting so many.

They are literally everywhere in Thailand rn!

#19 KorAm

KorAm

Star

• Nice
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 09:14 AM

By the way, Mr. Jirat talked about "China invasion" and I thought it was delusional but, reading the detail, it's fairly realistic. His plan wasn't to sell BNK as the group but to sell some specific members as actresses. Thai film/drama has growing niche market in China. The market is big enough to organize a profitable fanmeet now and then, not to mention the influx of Chinese fans to fanmeet event in Thailand.

No wonder BNK looks so completely East Asian. Most of these girls you can drop into SNH or AKB and be lost in the crowd. Not the Lisa/Sorn looking type. JKT and MNL look more distinctively SEA.

Always interested in the business decisions of the entertainment industry. That Thais are going to compete in the China market with Korea (and Japan to a smaller extent) is pretty amazing.

#20 bzz

bzz

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts
  • LocationSiam

Posted 27 October 2018 - 11:18 PM

No wonder BNK looks so completely East Asian. Most of these girls you can drop into SNH or AKB and be lost in the crowd. Not the Lisa/Sorn looking type. JKT and MNL look more distinctively SEA.

Always interested in the business decisions of the entertainment industry. That Thais are going to compete in the China market with Korea (and Japan to a smaller extent) is pretty amazing.

Not really. Let's say Thai beauty standard is more in-line with Chinese one. Thus, looks of most popular members fall in that spectrum. Mobile is a more popular member whose look is distinct from the East Asian but, no way she can be a popular actress which such look of her. (Definitely, the like of Sorn and Lisa is not pretty by local standard.)

ouOxHubR.jpg

Geographically, Thailand is closer to China thus, the Neo-Mongoloid intervention is more rampant and much earlier than insular areas like Philippines and Indonesia. Besides, regardless of darker skin (which is less preferable), the looks of Proto and Neo Mongoloid can largely overlap such as, that Malaysian Yoona

3623772_1421399321566.51res_401_401.jpg

or that Momo's look-alike of JKT48.

momo-twice_20180930_172411.jpg

The Chinese marketing plan of BNK48 is much different from K-pop agencies or AKS. BNK's agency does not plan to crack the Chinese music market but the acting segment. So, they are not comparable. Bad Genius, a Thai film hit big in China and, its leading actress, Aokbab, will get her acting debut in China as she has cleared her education task. (It's interesting that, while her look is typically Chinese, she doesn't fit Chinese beauty standard.)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrb0FPKW7TIxFC-tL7X-t

And Mike (Pirat) is doing fine as an actor in China, so fine that he got signed with CAA.

3ab7e28771c02ad1e98bbd176a555e08.jpg

Up, Up and Away!