Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

is it about spitting or swallowing grape seeds?

of course! 😉

why do a lot of people keep spelling "an" as "and", e.g. "there was and accident"? The former is an indefinite article and the latter is a conjunction that links two phrases or nouns.

i dont want drama or tension with someone, so i dont confront them. plus groups of ppl can be hostile for no reason...but sometimes things really bother me but i decide to stay quiet or just rant [elsewhere] but seriously, some people are too obnoxious & in your facewhen they can just be happy about something

i finally learned how to make sigs but the problem is that now that i've learned, i can't stop making them and i can't stop changing my sig 

G3s6HR6.png

rip

I'm letting it go... for now. I did what I can.

Edited by chichibio

i swear the god Twenty one pilots.....thse two guys are one of the most talented artists currently in the world

their songs are masterpieces

Today was going gr8 until bitchez @ skool had to fuck up my day :/

Wth is going on this week?!?!? it's been terrible.......

i wanna start all over but i know ill half ass things again and come right back to being as miserable as i currently am. idk why it's so hard for me keep up a normal relationship with people

'The Boy' is the worst horror movie I've seen in years, not a single thing about it was scary -_-

Why are people fascinated by pics and videos of idols eating?

I try stop thinking about my crush BUT SHE IS EVERYWHERE

one of her best friends is in my philosophy class

we have a few mutual friends

I see her on campus all of the time

and she was even in my dream two nights ago :)

she gives me like zero attention so I should let go since I don't want to be hurt

at least I am going to the gym to better myself and de-stress

and also look fit so I can finally get cuffed for GOD's SAKE

uGHHL I HATE LOVE TBH

This is gonna be embarrassing but I need to put it somewhere lmao

OK, this is gonna make me sound like I'm so full of myself but idc. So, a couple of months ago I said that I have a feeling YG will release teasers for BigBang's comeback... then the next day he did!

About a month ago I made a thread about GD and Zion T's collab back in 2013 and how I wish they collab again... then a couple of days after the news about them collabing again were released!

Now I have a feeling GD and Gain will collab. If they actually do collab then... omg. idk what that means even, it could be just a coincidence and I know I look like an idiot right now but... it would be amazing, right?

:rlytearpls:

I made a dream of BTS Jungkook and Twice Momo dating lol..... it was sooo random.....

• Like 1

I know Twice are coming back on February 20, but I low key wanted them to comeback someday on the second week of February and block all ranks #1 on all charts for the entire month! :derp:

but it's alright! hopefully, Goblin OST won't let me down! :meow:

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Lol u can't check when the screenshot u use to tell me which account to send $ to looks like something for ibanking. I am giving u until next weekend. If not i make sure this forum knows u are a scammer.

Sent from my SM-A800I using OneHallyu mobile app