Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I just want pizza goddammit

Article"Fans are ATMs?" 'Star of the Universe' drama under controversy for putting down fans

Source: Dispatch via Nate

The drama is about the love affair between a top star and his fan and specific scenes that refer to fans as degrading terms like 'slaves', 'ATMs', 'stupid fangirls', and even sexual comments like "they'll sleep with you without you having to do anything" have come under controversy. One scene in question:

Jo Ina: Why are the drinks taking so long?
CEO: The slave gifts? They'll be coming soon~
CEO: Hey, by the way, you're not dating that slave (fan), are you?
Manager: Ah come on, why would someone date an ATM~
CEO: Right?
Jo Ina: After all those walls that he's been putting up, looks like his standards are lower than I thought. But then again, I bet if she's just a stupid fangirl, getting her to sleep with you would've been easy. They're so dumb that they'll give you everything without the push and pull, and sleep with you without you having to do anything...

mj-laughing.gif

They ain't really lying though.

Done cleaning my room. I saw some letters in my cabinet idk why it's there and i found out it was my sister's 5th anniversary letter from her (Ex)bf. Ofcourse i read it lol. After reading i just realized how lonely i am. I'm jealous because i've never experienced having a bf and such. I kinda regret why i never entertain my admirers during my high school years lol. Anyways, i think i'm gonna die single hahaha.

P.S. those letters i found was 9 years ago. They lasted their relationship for 7 years. The guy is in relationship now and my sister already has a family.

I'm about to fail my astronomy midterm and I'm getting anxious af 

I can't fucking believe I came across a blog centered around Tiffany Hwang's bad singing and the concept of her smoking cigarettes. ?????? If you don't like someone why make an entire blog about that person, posting their videos, photos and having discussions about them. go make a blog about park bom instead >:[

Today was my chem lab and halfway through I just kind of ended up shutting down from what I'm assuming is my anxiety. The lab was REALLY easy, just density and absolute error and stuff that should have been a no-brainer but halfway through I just got confused and couldn't think?? My partners tried to help and then my professor tried to help me but I ended up just getting frustrated because I couldn't explain what was wrong. I couldn't think straight at all and my brain just cut off for the 10 minutes it took me to find the volume of water in the beaker  :rolleyes:  god they must have thought I was so dumb lolol

After that I just gave up because I had no energy. I finished but I probably did shitty because I didn't even bother with significant figures. It's not like I don't take my classes seriously, I care a lot about my grades so that's what makes it so jarring? It was like someone just flipped a switch because up until that moment I was talking with my group and I was completely comfortable.

Most of the time I can just ignore it and at least pretend it's fine (because I realize it's not really a huge issue right now. I just feel uncomfortable and it sucks but I get over it) but for some reason today really threw me off :(  

i feel like this was really personal lol sorry

edit: repeated myself oops

Edited by aeromancy

I really want to get a job, but I have no idea where to start  :._.: I'm a good student, but that's all. I have 0 experience in everything, why would anyone hire me. 

Edited by Auri

hoi myself, get a grip , why are you always procrastinating everything 

I can't fucking believe I came across a blog centered around Tiffany Hwang's bad singing and the concept of her smoking cigarettes. ?????? If you don't like someone why make an entire blog about that person, posting their videos, photos and having discussions about them. go make a blog about park bom instead >:[

You actually visited Allkpop? 

So I won't an album of my choice in the raffle, but I don't want an album and I don't want to reject because I honestly don't have a prize preference. So if someone wants me to gift it to them, just reply to this. I'm too lazy to make a thread.

I really want to get a job, but I have no idea where to start  :._.: I'm a good student, but that's all. I have 0 experience in everything, why would anyone hire me.

I found my job through a temp agency. It was a temporary to permanent position, so basically they had the months to decide if they led me and if they didn't the agency would help place me somewhere else. I'm coming up on 10 years with my job, so it worked out well for me. I don't know if you have anything like that where you are at, but there are general and specialized staffing agencies out there and they can be a great help if you need to get some experience.

You actually visited Allkpop?

Huh? No, I found a Tumblr blog about my bias focusing on when she sings bad and something about smoking cigarettes, the ho was willing to have discussions about that.