Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I swear, the amount of videos buzzfeed makes about Korean things these days makes me wonder if they're being paid off by the Korean government. Or if Korea is just that trending that they'll do anything for views.

I hope RV's comeback isn't as disappointing as the last one. RR was one of the worst releases on 2016 and Bad Dracula and some love were the only good songs on that album. Still looking forward to it because seulgi is bae and I want to support her grp but I can't if I hate their music

Edited by Somecanhavemoney

holy moly i cant believe it'll soon have been 20yrs since this came out

That dvd menu was so badass, i had it on repeat all day as a little kid

well shit, i can't believe it i have been listening to DDxChen's nosedive for 4 days straight , like i can't even listen to other songs lmao , i can't leave it

so beautiful

• Like 2

tokyo disney sea is so unreal oh my god

so gorgeous

Why is V so fucking adorable

It's killing me

I still prefer Howl's moving castle the book over the movie

same

it's kind of wild to think about the fact that there are people that aren't really into music. like they'll listen to a few songs but they don't freak out over any artists or have their headphones on for hours every day and it's like... how do you live that way lol

Edited by denizen mars

it's kind of wild to think about the fact that there are people that aren't really into music. like they'll listen to a few songs but they don't freak out over any artists or have their headphones on for hours every day and it's like... how do you live that way lol

haha I'm such a person. I think I'm tone-deaf (when I hear two notes I can't tell which one is higher - they just sound different, like colors being different but equally light/dark) and while I listen to music, it's not something that I absolutely need... I use headphones + music to block out noise when I want to read or distract myself from dark thoughts I have

and I like the music because it reminds me of funny/special mental images I associate with certain songs

Have you ever fantasized about licking your bias' sweaty armpits after a dance practice? Cause I have never. Not me.

I confuse The Backstreet Boys and N-sync. Sorry, guys. Your songs are great tho.

The words juicy and moist are so weird and gross sounding

i'm laughing so hard at this video cause the person confused N and Hyuk around 2:56... that's why this kind of video are stupid. They can't even make the difference between 2 people... this is too funny!!!

Edited by Soko