Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

And the waiting game begins... I wish I knew how to quit you, but then I don't wanna. You're like the best thing that ever happened to me :rlytearpls:

I am so full of negativity rn. I read some compliments but it sounds like a troll to me. How do i cure this T.T

• Dislike 1

omg, i just logged on my livejournal. my last post was in 2011. i used to be so good at making icons, but i don't have photoshop any longer. i think i still have the skills. my other posts are total cringe. i'm happy i will never go back to my 19 year old self

Edited by one-hoe wonho

you know them ones when you're online shopping and it all goes well until you see the delivery price and you start to question it all

yBDkhlR.gif

TFW YOURE IN ENGLISH HONORS AND YOUR TEACHER MAKES YOU WRITE AN ESSAY IN AN HOUR WITH NO PREP!!

Watching YouTube beauty tutorials and product dupe videos makes me realize how nice my skin is in comparison and also how cute I look in comparison without makeup. Oh my god...I'm so conceited.

• Dislike 1

I wonder what my childhood would've been like if my parents ended up immigrating to Germany or Japan instead of Canada. I just can't imagine it  :wut:

Edited by Lotus

I can't wait for all these rookie groups that companies are abandoning their more established groups for flop HARD.

The market is very different than what it was even five years ago. No one is guaranteed success or longevity anymore; big three company or otherwise. Being from the Big 3 gets you out of the starting blocks a little faster but there's no guarantee you will cross that finish line.

I just realized Joy's drama is the Japanese comic about the music executive and the high school girl that TvN was remaking. I'm glad they aged her character up, the age gap between the characters in the comic was way too big.